Chapter Ten

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterTen

I woke up the next day extremely excited despite the fact that it's a Monday. I literally flew up to turn my alarm off. I stormed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then returned to my room to change, except, well, I was so excited I completely forgot Kris was in my room...

 

I changed and then stood in front of the mirror to brush my hair when I heard a giggle. 

A giggle. A giggle.

Wait this isn't right, Yeol was picked up yesterday by my aunt which means...no, there's no baby here. Who giggled? I turned slowly to my bed and saw Kris curled up in a ball, his cheeks were pink and he was shaking slightly from holding in his laughter. 

"Holy ." I gasped and my eyes widened. Does this mean...OH MY-  HE WATCHED ME CHANGE. "You lil !" I jumped on him and grabbed his jaw. "What'd you see?" 

"Your pink hello kitty underwear." He laughed. "It's cute but Claire you're seventeen turning eighteen." His cheeks flushed pink as he laughed. "So childish."

"That's all you saw?" 

He got up and shook his head. "Who told you to storm into your room so noisily? I saw everything. Why are you so surprised? I've seen you like this before." 

I rolled my eyes and hugged myself. "And you didn't cover your eyes?"

Kris's mouth opened in disbelief. "I'm a guy! Close my eyes? You think I'm gay or something?" 

"Aish you prick!" I decided to drop it because, well, he was my best friend right? Who cares? I pushed him towards the window. "Meet you outside in twenty minutes!" 

He climbed out. "Your bra's red by the way." 

"Agh!" 

 

Kris peeked back in a few minutes later. "Change please." 

"Change what?"

"...Well, change either your shirt or your bra!" 

I looked down to my shirt. "What's wrong with it?" 

"A button down that's white and short sleeved? You're going to a water park today!" 

"Okay okay okay okay. Geez." I pushed him back out then closed the window. 

 

Twenty minutes later

"What the, you didn't change!" Kris eyed me from head to toe. A short sleeved white button down with a white tank top under, black skinny jeans and flats. 

I tugged onto my tank top. "I put this on..."

He sighed and pulled onto my arm. "Let's go. But if you get wet and Kai stares you down the whole time it's not my fault. I warned you!" 

 

I ignored him as we walked to school. My mind was somewhere else today. Although it was only late May, it was pretty warm today. Kris mentioned a water park. You think I'm gonna see a shirtless Kai? I smiled happily to myself and bite my lip. Oh today was gonna be a good day. 

 

Kris 

Claire seemed happy today, it was Monday too! What is this sorcery? Just kidding, I knew why she was happy; because she was going to see Kai today. For some reason, my heart felt uneasy. On the way to school, she ignored me the whole time. Claire didn't do anything, she just walked with this extremely happy face on. At one point, her hand slipped from my arm and we were no longer touching. Eventually, I had to grab a hold of her hand because, well, she almost crossed the street when there was a red light. 

Seriously, she's somewhere else today. It's probably because of Kai isn't it?

I sulked a little inside because I had to accept the fact that there was another guy who made her happy besides me. It bothered me, you know? It's not like I like her or anything, we've been best friends for such a long time I just got used to spending time with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter