Chapter Fourteen

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterFourteen

On Sunday, Kris and Claire made their way to the SM building. While Claire was helping Kai memorize his lines for a press conference, Kris met someone. That someone was probably the person he's wanted to meet so badly after all these years. 

"Hi Kris." Yuri peeked into the practice room and found him sitting on one of the chairs next to Lay. Lay stood up and bowed. "Hi Yuri...I'll be leaving you guys alone for now...I mean." He gulped. "Do you guys want ice coffee?" 

Kris stared at Yuri in awe, she was so much prettier in person! Yuri chuckled. "Anything will be fine, thanks....erh.."

"Lay." 

"Lay." She nodded. 

*** 

A few hours later 

Lay smiled and bowed to Yuri as she left the practice room. Kris was sitting on the floor with his mouth open as he stared at himself in the mirror. "Oh my God." He repeated over and over again. "This ...This...Today was a beautiful day. Thank the heavens I...Today's the day Yuri starts to fall in love with me." 

Lay laughed and closed the door on the way in. "And you tease Claire after she goes on a date with Kai." 

Kris turned around. "They date?"

"Yeah man, today while I was in the city, I saw them together on the bridge. It was friggin adorable. Kai kissed her and stuff. Oh and I got my ears pierced." Lay proudly flashed the black diamond earring on his earlobe.

"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?"  

"....No. About the earring yeah cuz see I actually got it pierced but about Claire and Kai no." 

Kris laid down relieved. "Oh okay."

"Do you like Claire?" 

Kris scoffed. "Claire? No." 

"Then why do you care about who she dates?" 

"I don't!" 

Lay rolled his eyes. "Are you kidding? My gosh, every time she goes out with Kai you mentally  plan his murder in your head."

Kris sat up. "That is true...maybe because it's....Well Claire's been my best friend since we were very little and...Although she's so annoying sometimes I guess I got used to having her all to myself. You'd understand if your best friend was a girl!"

Lay thought about it. "True...True. So what happened with Yuri?" 

"I scored a special performance with her. Did you know there are people who actually ship us together? Those people are now my peeps okay."

Lay shrugged. "I still ship you and Claire." 

"ANYWAY. We're rapping a song together. GOD SHE WILL LOOK SO HOT." Kris sighed happily. He got up and went to get his music sheets. 

 

Lay sighed. "Now he likes Yuri and Claire? This boy is gonna be hella confused." He scratched his head. "I still secretly hopes he ends up with Claire." 

 

Meanwhile in Kai's practice room. 

"...We all hope you enjoy Growl as much as we do. Please give us lots of love! Thank you!" Kai recited his lines once again. 

Claire smiled widely. "You did good! You'll be fine tomorrow at the press conference."

"Can you come?" 

She shook her head. "No...I actually have a dance project with Xiumin we didn't complete." 

Kai chuckled. "Dance project? Oh can you show me?" 

"Wah? I'm bad." Claire covered her face with the script. 

"I won't laugh, I'll help you." 

*Five minutes later* 

Claire ended the dance with her ending pose then dropped to the ground in embarrassment. "Oh my God why." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter