Chapter Seven

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterSeven

I've never seen Kris so annoyed before, funny thing is, I didn't do anything to him today so he must be annoyed at someone else. Isn't this great? Satan released another person to get revenge with me, someone's pissing him off! Life is fabulous. Kai kissed me like seventeen times AND I got his number. Wait until I tell Eunmi, she'll freak out! 

"Claire! Where were you? Everyone's been telling me that you got pulled out by Exo M to meet Exo K is this true? Woman answer me!" Eunmi screamed over the phone. 

"Yes! I got pulled out my Kris, that bastard is finally realizing how fabulous I am because I met Kai today! And we were fliming the MV together!" I squealed. 

"Oh my gosh that's so cool! What'd you do?" She asked excitedly.

"That I can't tell you until the drama version comes out but I can tell you this; Kai gave me his number." 

"KAI? KIM JONGIN? DANCE MACHINE KAI? ARE YOU FOR REAL?" Eunmi freaked out.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed back. "I swear this is the start of our relationship."

"Oh gosh ! I so excited!" 

We fan girled back and forth until Kris opened up the window. He looked annoyed. "Claire shut up!" 

I rolled my eyes. "Gotta go Eunmi, Kris is pissed. We're kinda loud. Did I mention it's two in the morning? See ya tomorrow." 

Kris groaned and flopped back to sleep. "Gosh you're so loud." 

"Oh please Kris, I hope it thunderstorms."

"Ugh." 

 

The next day at school, Kris was so quiet. Just, dead quiet. We walked to school in silence and he completely ignored me during lunch. I overheard him talking with Chen when Tao asked to play air hockey with me on my phone. 

 

"Why are you ignoring Claire?" Chen mumbled.

"I'm just pissed." 

"Why? She's your best friend, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter