Chapter Five

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterFive

I never thought I could get used to Kris in short hair, his blonde locks were really growing on me and I liked them. they looked nice on him, he looked like Barbie. I almost choked on my ice coffee when he walked up to me in the salon, his two hour long "hair appointment" was finally over and he looked like a completely different person. "Claire let's go."

"You're don- Holy ." I stared at him. "What the..." 

"Is it okay?" Kris shyly touches his head. "I like it..." 

"You look so different!" I stare at his styled brownish red hair. "...You look like a mafia leader but it's...it's nice." 

Kris rolled his eyes. "Let's go, it's getting late. Your mom's gonna wonder where you are." 

I nodded and let Kris drag me to his car. I stared at him the whole time. I can't! He looks so weird! "Am I that attractive for you to be staring at me the whole time?" He asks at a stop sign.

"Pft, you? Attractive? In a thousand years Kris, a thousand years." I chuckled. My , he was the hottest guy I knew! Sorry Luhan, you're too pretty. To bad Kris's personality was crap. 

He scoffed and we were silent the whole way home. He dropped me off although we lived right next to each other, I realized that I also had a text from Eunmi.

Claire I called you 36 times why didn't you pick up.

Okay, not just a text, more like fifty. 

Claire.

Claire.

Woman answer. 

Answer.

Oh my God, did Kai finally kidnap you? Okay I'll leave you two alone.

I'm getting serious now where are you?

....ARE YOU SITTING THERE WATCHING MY TEXTS GO BY BECAUSE I SWEAR IF YOU ARE...

CLAIREEE

...........GUESS WHO HAS VIP TICKETS TO EXO'S NEXT CONCERT? Not me :( 

But seriously girl answer pleasee. 

I'm gonna call you again.

it I give up -_-

.....CLAIRE. 

Should I call the cops

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter