Chapter Thirty Two

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterThirtyTwo

Claire smiled as she eyed the necklace Kris had given her as she looked in the mirror. Today was the day they'd hopefully depart to France successfully. Kris's luggage was delivered to the airport yesterday, now , he was just getting ready for the long flight. 

He was wearing sweats and a wife beater. Kris had his glasses on instead of his contacts and his blonde hair was a mess. Claire came into his room with her bag. "Ready?" She looked at his hair and laughed. "Look at your hair!" 

Kris put a beanie on. "There!" He looked at what Claire was wearing, black leggings, a crop top and flats. "Comfortable enough for a 18 hour flight?" He asked.

"I'll be fine...I'm sure." Claire smiled. She grabbed his hand. "Let's go." 

 

They boarded the plane with the angels, the managers and all the stylists. "Hey guys..." Claire said as she got on. Everyone looked up. "Claire Bear! Hey you."

"My boyfriend's tagging along...hope you guys don't mind." She said shyly. Kris behind her, he looked up and waved. "Hey..." 

"It'll be fine!" They assured her. "Maybe he can do a runway walk too." The models giggled.

Kris winked. "That's possible." 

 

"WELCOME ABOARD. PASSENGERS PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR SEATS FOR TAKE OFF. TURN OFF ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES. WE WILL TELL YOU WHEN THEY CAN BE ON AGAIN. ENJOY YOUR FLIGHT AND THANK YOU FOR BOARDING WITH US." The voice over the intercom boomed. 

 

Claire rested her head on Kris's shoulder. "Can you sleep for 18 hours straight?" 

He shrugged slightly. "I could try." He said before resting his cheek on top of her head. 

 

*17 hours later* 

"WE WILL BE LANDING IN EXACTLY ONE HOUR. PASSENGERS, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING ON THE PLANE."

Claire sat up and stretched. She looked out the window in confusion. "What the..." 

Kris woke up when he realized Claire wasn't leaning on him anymore. "Claire, we're in London now." He laughed at her confused face.

She reached for her bag and pulled out her phone. Claire wrinkled her nose. "Ew...My makeup's smudged." 

"Take it off...Take it all off." Kris reached in her bag and pulled out a pack of makeup remover. 

"My makeup's in my suitcase..." Claire mumbled as she rejected the make up remover.

Kris took a sheet out of the pack. "But I think you look beautiful without make up on." He whispered as she wiped her face clean. 

 

It was already midnight when they left the airport. "Tomorrow at ten, I expect you to be at the VS headquarters in downtown London. Okay? Come together, all of you." Their manager said as he pointed down the street. "It's a pink building...obviously and there will be someone to you. Kris, you may come as well. Anyway, wash up, and have a good night's sleep. The preparation begins tomorrow! The lobby will have your keys. Guys, just split up into groups of two. When you get to your room call the lobby so they can deliver your luggage." 

Claire turned to Kris. "...Unless you wanna room with one of the other models..." She said,

Kris scoffed and shook his head. "I wouldn't dream of it." He grabbed her hand and they went to the front desk to get their keys.

 

The two settled down and took showers before they fell asleep with each other at midnight. 

 

Meanwhile in Korea. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter