Chapter Twenty One

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterTwentyOne

Kris was there...with Yuri. My fists clenched in jealousy as I watched them talk. Yuri's face flushed red before she smiled and looked away. I sighed. I didn't know what to do anymore. 

She was already in her first outfit, Yuri looked great in her devil outfit. I was sitting with my stylist, I stared into the mirror, I stared at myself. My stylist helped me put my hair in light waves. "Honey, you okay?"

I nodded.

"Boy problems?" 

I nodded.

"Do you want to talk about it?" 

I shook my head.

I stood up and she helped me fix my wings. I was wearing a white push up with pale pink lace designs. I had matching of course and was wearing pale pink stilettos. My angel wings were white with a few pink ones. "You look beautiful hun." My stylist complemented me. 

"Thank you." I whispered. I grabbed my phone and walked out, sitting down, I felt someone's eyes land on me. I looked up and saw Kris. He looked at me for a few minutes before turning to talk to Yuri. My eyes watered  but I held my tears back. For a second I hated Kris, I hated how crazy attractive he was and how great his personality was. He looked nice today, black skinny jeans, his favorite nikes and a t shirt. His blonde hair were swooped up at the front. I got up and grabbed my phone. I walked into the bathroom and fixed my makeup. 

When I walked back out, Kris was there. I smiled and tried to walk pass him. "Claire Bear! Wait.." He grabbed my wrist. 

"What..."

His thumb blushed my cheeks. Kris could tell I was crying. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing...Don't touch me." I mumbled. 

 

"MODELS, GET IN YOUR ORDER. TALL AND CURVY, PLEASE GO TO THE FRONT. YOU ARE UP FIRST. THANK YOU." 

 

I walked pass him and got in line with my group. My stylist came up to me and touched up my make up. "Just be confident, strut all you got, stop at the front, pose for the camera then come back. Once you reach backstage, find me and we'll change you. Okay?" 

I nodded. 

 

I was the first one to walk. Forgetting Kris was in the audience, I strutted my stuff, paused at the front and winked for the camera then turned back around. Once I reached backstage, my stylist was there. "You did wonderful! You're a natural. The next outfit is this blue one...

 

That's how the practice went, everyone walked, changed, got back in line, and walked again until their 15th outfit. During my last outfit, all the models came out and walked in a circle while clapping their hands. There weren't that many of us, I'd say there were around 35 of us.

 

Kai called me after practice. "Hey! Exo K's performing at the fashion show, I just got informed."

"How's that gonna work?" 

"Exo K will split into 2 groups, 3 people on one side of the runway and 3 on the other. We'll dance and sing like usual except when it's their solo, they'll come out, do their part and walk with the model. Like, in Growl, when it's my solo I'd come out of the sides and walk with you." He explained.

I nodded. "Cool, any other group?" 

"Nope, just us. Exo K is chosen to represent k pop. People from the states will come to perform too." 

Just then, Sehun's voice appeared. "Can I talk to Claire please?" 

"Hi Sehun."

"Quick question, is Miranda Kerr going to be there?"

I laughed. "Well, yes, along with all the other Victoria Secret angels." 

"...I feel like the lord just answered my prayers I- God, thank you, for finally coming through thank you...Thank you.." Sehun said over the phone.

I laughed. "This kid just made my day." 

Kai laughed too. "You know who my favorite angel is?" 

"Who?" 

"Claire Lee." He whispered before hanging up. I smiled and sighed as I put the phone down. What was I supposed to do? Kai confessed to me just a few hours ago but...I don't know if I can return my feelings. I called Eunmi, she'd know what to do. 

 

"What happened?" 

"Kai confessed...He has feelings for me." 

She squealed. "CONGRATS. ARE YOU GUYS DATING NOW?"

I remained silent. 

"...You...You didn't reject him or anything right- This is Kai we're talking about." 

I sighed. "I don't know what to do, I don't think I can return my feelings." 

"...CLAIRE YOU LOVE HIM. KIM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter