Chapter Twenty Seven

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterTwentySeven

Kris grabbed his jacket and his phone. Tao flew up and held him back. "Duizhang!" 

"I'm going to find Claire." 

"But where? Her plane crashed in Singapore and all the flights are down..." Tao reasoned with him. It wasn't like he didn't care about Claire, the weather outside was disgusting and the airport was far away. 

"Well then I'll go to the airport and see if I can get a  flight. Tao move." Kris pushed past him and left the building. He dug into his pockets for his car keys and sat in his car. The rain didn't stop, he couldn't even see what was ahead of him when he started driving. Luckily, there were barely any cars on the road. 

 

Tao ran back into the practice room, the members were sitting on the floor trying to figure out what to do. Lay was calling Claire nonstop and Eunmi was contacting the airport she went to this morning. "Guys no one's answering!" Eunmi whined, her heart pounded, did she just lose her best friend?

Chen sat next to her and rubbed her shoulders. "Calm down, and keep calling. It's probably because so many people are calling the airport because of their flights." 

Eunmi nodded and called again. 

 

Xiumin was looking things up on the internet, he was trying to find the list of victims who were on that flight. "Okay there are headlines of the crash but how come there aren't any names popping up? Claire's a Victoria Secret angel how come no one talked about her yet?!" 

"Xiumin!" 

"I wanna know if she's okay or not!" Xiumin typed furiously on his laptop. Luhan ran around the studio and closed all the windows. He even covered up any expensive equipment. 

 

"Guys! Kris just left, I don't know where he's going exactly but what should we do?" Tao hollered. 

"Should we follow him?" Luhan stood up.

"Anyone here that can drive?" Tao asked.

Lay laid on the floor. "Gah! Car keys are at home and my car's parked near my house. No such luck, unless you guys wanna walk to my house in this weather." 

Xiumin jumped up and slipped his MacBook in his book bag. "I'm up for it. It's only 7 blocks away." 

"Are you kidding? It's ting outside and none of us have umbrellas!" Chen pointed to the window. "You can't even see what outside looks like, it's that bad!" 

Everyone sat down again. "Who lives the closest from this studio?" Luhan asked.

Tao thought about it. "Kris. Two blocks." 

"Well we obviously can't barge in and hijack six umbrellas." Luhan said. "Next closest?" 

"Me." Eunmi said.

Everyone looked at her. "My house is a block away from Claire's house...and her house is next to Kris's house." She said.

"Do you happen to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter