Chapter Thirty One

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterThirtyOne

".....CHEN IS BIUAL." Lay exclaimed.

Xiumin, who didn't see the Chenmi couple walk in, cried even harder. "How's that gonna make me feel better? I DON'T WANNA GET IN MY SLEEP." 

Chen sat down next to Xiumin and he stiffened up. "C-Chen...Hi." Xiumin sweated nervously.

"Dude, for God's sake, Eunmi's my girlfriend. I'm not gay!" 

Xiumin looked around and made sure he was being serious before sighing in relief. "...Thank God." He mumbled. 

 

Claire and Kris laughed before they sat down next to each other and stared at the weather. "It's so bad outside.." Claire said sadly. 

Kris wrapped an arm around her before resting his cheek on her head. "I know...It's not gonna affect your show...Right?"

She shrugged and rested her head on his shoulder. "Not sure, it's gonna delay the preparation, that's all I know. You think it'll help if I walk around the airport?" 

"Aigoo. Scared you're gonna lose your strut?" Kris teased.

Claire got up and walked away. "Gonna go change, I obviously can't walk around with a dinosaur suit!" 

"I've seen models walk down the runway with a disco ball on their , what's wrong with a dinosaur suit?" Kris laughed. 

 

Kris sat there and fidgeted around. Maybe I should walk with her... A voice in the back of his head suggested. He went into the bathroom and changed back into the outfit he was wearing before. He stared into the mirror and shook his head. "Nope, this needs something." 

He went into one of the shops and brought a sliver chain and hooked it onto the loops of his black skinny jeans. He was wearing a grey t shirt and his favorite Jordan's. He swooped his blonde hair up and nodded. "Runway approproiate...Kinda. Okay, rehearsal appropriate." He grinned. 

Kris sprayed on some cologne before leaving the bathroom. He sat down with the models again and watched after Claire's belongings. Its been a good thirty minutes. He thought. Where'd she go? 

 

Claire changed in the bathroom. Matching skinny jeans. She thought. Like those couples in the dramas. She chuckled to herself. Claire dig up a grey cardigan from her bag and slipped it on. A white tank top wasn't enough, the airport was freezing. Claire touched the charm on her collar bone. Kris had given her a necklace a few weeks back when they began dating. It was a pink heart. It was simple and sweet. 

She held on to the pink dinosaur suit and left the bathroom just to find someone outside waiting for her. It wasn't Kris. She eyed the stranger before turning to leave. He stared at her like he wanted her. She wished she brought her phone with her. Claire's heart flipped when she realized the stranger was following. She held onto the suit tightly, it was her only defense item. But then again, what could a dinosaur suit do? 

Claire flinched when she stranger grabbed her arm. She turned around with her eyes full of fear. Claire didn't know what to say or do. Why is the bathroom so far from the stupid lobby? She thought. 

The stranger pushed her up against a wall. "Hello there..." He smirked. 

Claire gulped and frantically tried to push him away. Say something! Her brain commanded. Her body didn't react. Oh my God. Claire say something! He's not even that tall! Kick him in the balls! Claire froze when the stranger put his hands on her waist. Okay, fine, lose it here with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter