Chapter One

I hate you, Kris Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upvote this story for me please!!! Thank you <3 

ChapterOne

"I HATE YOU KRIS WU." I screamed as I reached for my diary. Holy crap, what else could he have read? That's a fangirl's life put in words and shoved in a book right there! The amount of dirty thoughts and imagines I've wrote in there. My God. 

"Liar! I know you love me! Now who's Kai?" He said as he began flipping through the book. "ERH MY GOSH. KRIS GIVE ME THAT YOU JERK." I jumped on him and grabbed the book. I sat right on his stomach just like how I would when we were little. For a second I wished I was heavier so I could squish him or something.

 

I hugged the book. "What else did you see?" 

"Nothing!" He held his hands up in defense. "Just the first page. Who's Kai?" 

"My boyfriend." I said bluntly before getting off him. 

"Let me guess, is he famous?" 

I ignored him and locked up my diary in my draw. Of course he's famous! Duh. 

"Hey. Answer me." 

 

I grabbed my phone and left my room. I was hungry and sure as hell didn't want to be in the same room as Kris. I called Eunmi. "Hey, wanna go out for Chinese?" 

"You sure about that? ...It's gonna rain." 

"Really?" I looked out the window and noticed all the storm clouds. "Sweet. Come outside with me? I'm fired up."

"Claire,  how bad was your surprise?" Eunmi asked over the phone.

"Well I'll tell you if you come over!" 

She sighed and hung up. "Be over in 10." 

 

Eunmi watched me as I stomped around in the rain. 

"AND THEN WHEN I THOUGHT HE WAS GONE FOR GOOD, I WAS HAPPY FOR 5 YEARS THEN GUESS WHO CAME BACK, KR-"

She sighed and finished the sentence for me. "Kris Freaking Wu." Eunmi says quietly. "Come on, you do this every time."

"Do w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter