9 - This Friday night

Yours, mine, ours

c/to: monsterLea

 

 

 

 

 

Dara stretched her arms upwards as she yawn loudly, checking out the clock, a quarter past four. Perfect.

 

She’s done fixing Jiyong’s schedule that is good until the release of his solo album and then that’s another schedule needed fixing.

 

But she’s not going to think about any of it for now. She’s gonna relax and cook some dinner and then have a one-sided chat with her brother.

 

Wearing her hoodie up, she went on her way outside the building. People are coming and going as they passed by her. The party tonight will be held at the helicopter pad of YG building. Over a hundred celebrities were expected to arrive. Everyone’s working hard to create the perfect event.

 

When Dara walked passed by the cafeteria on the first floor, she noticed a dark figure looming over one table. Seungri. He seemed deep in thought as he intently stare at cartons of flavored juice drinks, some knocked over and some are crumpled out of shape.

 

He didn’t even notice as Dara approached, “Getting drunk already? The party hasn’t even started yet.”

 

Her eyes widen when Seungri suddenly hugged her by the waist and started sobbing, “Noona...”

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked completely baffled his crying state. She’s used to him being stupidly happy all the time.

 

“TOP-hyung is so mean.” He explained between hiccups as she put her hand on his head. “Why would he do that?”

 

“Why would he do what?”

 

“He’s going to the ball with Chaerin. He knew I like her and that I wanted to go with her to tonight’s party and yet he still asked her. And she said yes! I thought we had something.”

 

“Oh,” was all what Dara said before smiling. She knew all about TOP taking Chaerin to the ball. Seungri and Chaerin or CL had hit it off the first time they met. Neither had admitted to having feelings to each other but the tension is there. Now, being the girl that she is, CL wanted to define their relationship but Seungri isn’t making any moves despite her dropping hints of labeling what they had.

 

And here enters TOP, he drew the shorter stick during the planning and ended up being CL’s vanguard.

 

“I don’t want to live in this world anymore.” Seungri continued wailing.

 

“Well, it’s not like you and CL are together. I mean she’s not your girlfriend or anything, right?”

 

Seungri froze and Dara can hear his brains turning.

 

 

“I wanted her to be my girlfriend more than I wanted Jiyong-hyung to write me a new song. I’m just scared she won’t accept me. She’s so wonderful; I don’t think I deserve her. She’ll just laugh at me if I ask her. I’m pretty content that she even hangs out with me. I don’t know if I can take it if she rejects me.”

 

“Ahw, Seungri.” Dara cooed cupping his face to face her. “Am I CL? Why are you telling me this when these words are meant for the girl that did nothing but wait for you?”


Seungri did nothing but stare at her with a confuse face.

 

“I swear to God, you and CL are so frustratingly sweet and cute together. There’s a lot of things to say but you’re not supposed to hear it from me. If you like CL that much, I say, go get her.”

 

Seungri didn’t say anything. Instead, he scramble up and ran towards the exit, he came back before reaching it and gave his noona a wet kiss in the cheek and then went on his way leaving Dara smiling giddily.

 

 

*****

 

 

 

A little while later Dara was preparing the ingredients for the dinner she is about to cook when someone slap her in the with a “Hey doofus!”

 

She was stunned when she turned around and found TOP dashing in the suit she got for him that all she can come up with was incoherent words, “What the…how did…did you…”

 

In understanding, TOP replied, “I’m here because you ruined our plan. I got in because you’re lock can be easily picked and yes, I did hit you in your cute little because you’re a doofus.”

 

“What did I do?” she demanded following TOP all the way to her room scanning her little closet. What’s up with these boys barging easily all over her house and touching her stuffs? “What are you doing?”

 

“Going through your clothes.” He said picking one piece and another. “You fix Jiyong’s closet very well, how come yours’ looked like somebody is going to pop out sooner. Are you hiding dead bodies in here?”

 

“Yeah, and yours’ gonna be buried in there too if you don’t tell me what’s going on.”

 

TOP left her closet alone with a sigh and scanned the room. He spotted her backpack and it became his next victim. He got out her wallet which he knew it’s where she kept all her IDs and company credit cards.

 

“Let’s go.” He announced afterwards.

 

“Go where?”

 

“D, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Pick one.”

 

“Care to elaborate those choices.”

 

“Pick the easy way, please. You’ll ruin this suit you so carefully picked out for me.”

 

“What? No. I don’t even know what you’re talking about.”

 

“Hard way it is.” It’s all he said before charging into her direction hitting her stomach with his shoulder and lifting her up like a sack of potatoes.

 

“What the hell, Choi Seunghyun!!” Dara shrieked. “What are you doing? Put me down.”

 

But TOP wouldn’t hear any of it and just got on his way to somewhere Dara never expected.

 

 

*****

 

 

Jiyong lost count on how many times he had rolled his eyes that particular moment. As well as to how many times he had to stop his lunch from climbing up their way to his mouth. The 15-minute limo ride consisted of him grumbling while  Seungri and CL d each other on the other seat, making out like teenagers on their way to prom.

 

He kept himself from looking but once he took a mistake of glancing to their side, Seungri had his hands under CL’s dress and that’s when he burst, “For goodness sake, you should’ve just stayed in her house and get it on with her.”

 

CL pulled out from Seungri but kept her arms wrapped around him just to let him talk, “And miss the whole chance of showing off my girl? I don’t think so, hyung.” And he continued giving her soft kisses on her cheek.

 

Jiyong grunts in disgusts and face CL, “CL, are you sure you wanted to be in a relationship with this guy? I thought your better than this.”

 

“Too late, I’m not letting her backed out of this. She’s mine.” Seungri answered.

 

“Is your name CL?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Oppa,” CL smiled at him. “A person can never be sure of anything unless they go for it. Right now, I’m taking all the risk by being with this guy. I don’t know what’ll happen in the future but right now I’m happy being with him. And that’s what’s important.”

 

They were quiet for a few seconds before Jiyong spoke to Seungri, “Aren’t you the least bit embarrassed that you’re dating a girl a hundred times smarter than you?”

 

Seungri answered him with a smile and that’s when the limo stops in front of a building. A few minutes later the door opened and Bom went inside.

 

She sat down beside Jiyong and asked, “Well, what do you think?”

 

They all stared at her magnificent beauty in an icy-blue haltered satin long gown that went past her ankle with a slit on the left side which went high up her thigh that whenever she sits down her left leg is all out for everyone to see. She matched her dress with a strappy blue high-heel. Her eye make-up as well as blush-on was light making her bloody red lipstick stand out from her face. She had a full bangs going on with her ponytail on the top of her head.

 

Jiyong whistled and said, “You’re gonna make TOP-hyung follow you around on bended knees aren’t you?.”

 

Bom straightened out her ponytail and replied, “That’s the plan.”

 

“Noona, this is CL, my girlfriend.” Seungri introduced before turning to CL, “Chae, this is Bom noona, she is Dara noona’s best friend. She’s just like Dara noona, sweet and scary at the same time.

 

“Nice to meet you unnie, you are as pretty as Dara unnie as well.” CL said as they shook hands.

 

“Speak for yourself, girlfriend. I love your tutu dress and you are working that blonde hair. And who did your make-up? You look like you just had an . You look very y.”

 

Both CL and Seungri blushed at what Bom said while Jiyong laugh. “It was Seungri. Seungri did her make up.”

 

Bom gaped disbelievingly and said, “Oh my God. Did I just asked something I shouldn’t have?”

 

“We we’re only kissing…and maybe a little necking.” Seungri defended in a small voice “I fully intent to give her…aw”. CL elbowed him and told him to shut up.

 

Bom and Jiyong laughed some more.

 

 

*****

 

 

“You have a death wish Choi Seunghyun.” Dara declared trying to wriggle free of the straps that gently binds her arms and waist into the chair of the salon their currently in.

 

 

“Uh-oh! She’s using your full name. This is bad.” Jiyeon, YG’s resident make-up artist stated as she applied cleansing cream on Dara’s face or is trying to apply some cream on Dara’s face. Dara kept on shaking her head to avoid getting anything on. “If you don’t stop moving, I’m going to strap your neck in the chair as well and I’m gonna strap it tightly.” Jiyeon threatened.

 

 

Dara stilled. “Why are you doing this?” she asked as she surrendered her face into Jiyeon’s hands. “This isn’t what you want Jiyeon. That’s just TOP, we can take him down together.”

 

 

“You’re such a drama queen,” Jiyeon retorted, “It’s just make-up Dar. And of course I wanted to do this. What kind of make-up artist doesn’t want to paint make-up on any faces?”

 

 

Dara was about to say something when the door to the salon, that Jiyeon owned, opened and the person who entered started talking immediately.

 

“I was taking a nice little nap when you called,” he was talking to Jiyeon. “And you people know how much I like my naps right, but when what you’re saying registered to my genius brain, I was like, naps can it. I came here as fast as I can.”

 

It was Hyeri. She’s a hairstylist that’s been working with YG for 5 years now.

 

“I have been dying to do your hair ever since I spotted you on that ugly top knot you dare to call your signature hairstyle.” She told Dara. “It breaks my heart every time I see you hurting your hair with all the knotting which really means that you break my heart every day. My, my, you’re wearing it today as well. Poor Dara-hair.” She ended up pulling Dara’s hair tie.

 

“So what brought this on?” Hyeri asked, running her fingers to Dara’s hair.

 

“It was TOP’s idea,” Jiyeon said.

 

“I’m now convinced that you’re a God,” Hyeri turned to TOP who was eating the kimbap that he stole from Dara’s fridge while flipping through a magazine. “How did you convince her to have a make-over?”

 

“I didn’t. See how she’s strapped into that chair.” He answered nonchalantly.

 

It was then that Hyeri noticed the straps. “Well, she’s here now so, whatever works.”

 

“TOP.” Dara called, unmoving. Hyeri is currently giving her head little massages while Jiyeon started up with the foundation. It was soothing on her part.

 

“Oh, I’m TOP again. So we’re cool.” Dara tried to roll her eyes but Jiyeon made her close it.

 

“How were CL and Seungri?” Dara asked.

 

TOP grumbled before answering. “They’re disgusting. So, CL and I were waiting for the limo while going through our plan of making panda jealous right, when all of a sudden Seungri arrived. Next thing I knew, they were making out in front of me. It was the most disturbing scene I have ever experience seeing. Yet.” TOP paused. “You and Jiyong making out would probably top my ‘Most Disturbing Things experienced in the Human Realms’ list”.

 

“Anyway,” he continued before Dara goes hulk-ish. “Seungri told CL that you told him that if he wanted something, he should go for it or whatever along those lines. What gives, D? I thought the plan was for Seungri to sweep CL’s feet in the middle of the party.”

 

“So they’re together now. That’s awesome.” Hyeri commented pulling out the hair curler from the drawer.

 

Jiyeon nodded while Dara grinned. “I saw Seungri earlier at YG building and he looked so down. He told me about wanting to get together with CL and how he is afraid she’ll reject him and I pity him so I gave him a little push. I didn’t think he’d be that fast. But it’s all cool now so, I don’t regret anything.”

 

“And because you gave him a little push, I ended up with no date.” TOP said.

 

“Then appear solo.”

 

“I am T.O.P. I can’t appear solo. Who am I, Taeyang?”

 

“Youngbae’s going alone?”

 

“Duh! He’ll be in my list if he appeared having a date. I can picture it now. Ulk. Disturbing indeed.”

 

“You are mean.”

 

“I am not. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be here. That pampering feeling of having someone taking care of your head is all because I have a good heart.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Tsk. You think Jiyeon and Hyeri is dolling you up so that you can finally have a nice quiet dinner with your IMAGINARY boyfriend. That’s cute but no.”

 

TOP took Dara’s silence as an understanding to his plans but for added measure he tells her anyway, “That’s right D.  I am giving you the honor of being my date to tonight’s charity ball. Aren’t I nice?”

 

A few moments of silence before Dara spoke using her calm and eerie voice, “It’s a good thing that you got me strapped in this chair TOP or else I would hurl everything that my hand touches into you.”

 

“Come on D, I’m sure your non-existing boyfriend would understand besides you owe me.”

 

“How the hell did I end up owing you?”

 

“It’s because of you that CL ended up going with Seungri leaving me lonely on the sidelines with a ruined plan. It’s just right that you pay up with your own body.” He shrugged as Dara finally had the chance to looked at him after all that eyes-closing she did while Jiyeon did her eye make-up. “Not in the way that you’re thinking, BTdubs.”

 

“I’m not going.” Dara said firmly.

 

“Keep telling yourself that.”

 

“This is really nice and all but I’m not going.”

 

“What are you scared of?” TOP suddenly asked.

 

“I’m not scared of anything. What are you talking about?”

 

“It’s like you don’t want to have fun. Ever since you came to work for Jiyong, it’s all you ever think of, the fun-ness of work. But you don’t ever give yourself a break. We have to drag you off so that you’ll come play with us but you never do so willingly. It’s like your holding something back.”

 

Dara stared at him disbelievingly, unable to wrap her head to what TOP just revealed. She thought she’s doing well, keeping her emotions on check, hiding her demons. “You stalking me?” she playfully scorned.

 

“See, you always play the smart- whenever we talk about anything personal.” TOP shakes his head. “Fine, I won’t push anything that might cause you to turn into a giant green monster, but you’re still coming with me. I don’t care if you’re not willing; I will not be appearing solo. What would my fans say?”

 

“That you’re selfish.” Dara said shaking her head.

 

“That’s you talking. And really, I can’t believe you still get shock with my selfishness. I hang out with your boyfriend all the time, some of his selfishness will naturally rub up on me.”

 

Dara furrowed her eyebrows recalling who TOP might be talking about and scoffed before saying, “And yet he still got lots of it. It’s like his genes are producing selfishness.”

 

TOP grinned widely, “So you admit that Jiyong is your boyfriend.”

 

Dara stilled. So did Jiyeon and Hyeri who seemed to take more interest to this subject rather than the earlier one. “W-what? I-I-I d-don’t. Oh! SHUT UP Choi Seunghyun!! I know that you meant Jiyong because he’s the only selfish person that both of us knew and I--- whatever. I don’t need to explain myself.”

 

Everyone except Dara laughed out loud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

“Why are we picking up TOP-hyung in Jiyeon noona’s salon?” I asked no one in particular.

 

“That’s what he said in his text.” Youngbae was the one who answered. “He said to pick him up lastly because his date got snatched away and so he needs to primp up a last minute hoe. His words not mine.”

 

I’ve been inside the limo for more than an hour I’m already suffocating. Everyone’s already been picked-up and is enjoying a good talk while drinking white wine while I was busy tapping my feet impatiently. After a while, Bom quietly asked, “Feel like going to a strip club?”

 

I made her a face which made her laugh making me ignore her completely. Truth is I feel like going somewhere else, like some place where I can crash someone’s date. Okay, Dara’s date. I should’ve just man up and ask her coolly, where it’ll be. That might make me feel even better than the ty feeling I’m experiencing thinking about how much Dara might enjoy the unknown place.

 

Please be in hell. Please be in hell.

 

It’s taking all my willpower not to send her the text message I had been typing-deleting-retyping for the past hour. It read: wat s my sked 2mrw? :)

 

Lame to the nth power. 

 

My thoughts were interrupted by the opening of the limo door revealing a woman wearing a white mini-dress hurrying her way into a vacant place on the longer side seat.

 

Her face looks familiar to me and for a second I thought about how beautiful this woman is except her pretty face is sporting a rather irritated look. For some reason, I suddenly felt like punching anyone who made her look unhappy. Bom then suddenly squealed in excitement beside me.

 

“Hiieeeee…this is gonna be so much fun.” Bom said reaching out the unknown woman’s knee. They know each other?

 

Beside the woman, was TOP-hyung, who abruptly froze after catching a glance at Bom and stayed like that for quite some time squeezing the woman’s other knee.

 

The woman in white retaliated and from my point of view, she looked like she just pinched TOP-hyung’s inner thigh saying, “Let go of my knee, crazy.” And then stood up walking with half of her body bent forward to house herself on the height of the limo.

 

It’s like everybody else seize to exist as she came forward towards me in slow motion with all her glorious brown wavy hair swaying across her still angry, but pretty -- definitely pretty face.

 

I vaguely hear Bom offering the seat between her and me for the unknown girl but she clearly refused and I was stunned with what she did next.

 

“No. Scoot over Jiyong, I want to seat by the door.” I was so shock that she called me by my first name and was even more shocked when she slightly shoved me and I COMPLIED, completely giving her my place. WTF!!

 

She plopped down my former seat and while she’s trying to be comfortable despite her agitation, I shamelessly gawked at her. Yup. I watched her like a creeper. I don’t know what’s happening but I can’t seem to take my eyes off of her.

 

She finally noticed me and asked angrily, “What?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My answer: “Who are you?”
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:

yeah well, this one's for you.

i finished this as fast as i can so

if you've noticed any typos or weird grammar structure,

please let me know through the comment's section

so that i can revise it.

i'm beat so energize me with comments please.

peace out y'all

xoxo