19 - Choi Seunghyun got a small...

Yours, mine, ours

c/to: monsterLea

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG

 

*clap

*clap

*clap

*Applause with standing ovation

 

Today, Gummy-noona’s single, I’m sorry, was released together with its music video. TOP invited our members to his house to view it together. Because we’re the kind of men who gathers together just so we can watch a music video.

 

There were oohs and aahs from every side and I must say that Dara did an impressive job as the female lead even though her character died. I’d rather prefer it if TOP-hyung’s character were the one that died.

 

The story line was great but the unnecessary kissing scene still burned in my eyes.

 

It was no kiss, per say. It was a lame lip touch.

 

Still, it got to my nerve.

 

“Was it good?” I asked after they finished clapping their hands.


The room fell quiet.

 

Only the sound of the television can be heard.

 

Youngbae focused on the T.V. like it was the most remarkable piece created by mankind.

 

Daesung suddenly found his nail beds interesting.

 

Seungri darted his eyes on the front door.

 

“Jiyong, please elaborate.” TOP-hyung said.

 

“The kiss. I was asking if it was good.” I eloquently repeated, looking directly at him.

 

He scrunched his face before saying, “It was okay.”

 

“Hyung, please elaborate.”

 

He smiled the most annoying smile he could ever master and cleared he’s throat, “Okay so, we had like a hundred takes ‘coz we just can’t get it right but after your lockdown, we got it in, perfect on all four angles. So basically, we kissed four times. Dara has very soft lips by the way, like a baby’s. And you can tell that she’s very experienced in kissing. I confirmed that with Bom. She said that Dara always has to kiss someone in every role she gets in theater plays. If I wasn’t already devoted to Bom I’d probably enjoy it but I am taken so I say, it was just okay.”

 

I think I snapped a vein.

 

“You probably would enjoy it if it was you that Dara-noona was kissing won’t you, hyung?”

 

“What was that Seungri?” I immediately asked.

 

“Nothing, hyung.”

 

“I wonder if Dara-noona would want to act in one of my musicals. I’m sure a lot of actors would want to kiss her too.”

 

“Did you say something, Daesung?”

 

“Nothing, hyung.”

 

Huh, sounds to me like they just mumbled something thoughtless.

 

“Jiyong, Jiyong, Jiyong.” TOP called out my name slowly. “I know what’s happening here.”

 

Oh really.

 

“Are you feeling something rather tight in your heart, Ji?” Youngbae asked without tearing his eyes out of the T.V.

 

What?

 

I couldn’t answer so Seungri talked again, “Like something is crushing it while you think about Dara-noona kissing TOP hyung.”

 

“Or Dara-noona kissing any other guy…”  Daesung added.

 

“What the hell is this, twenty questions?” I replied pretty strongly.

 

“Calm down, G-dragon.” TOP-hyung said massaging my shoulders. “You are currently experiencing a form of reaction that is triggered by what you just recently saw. This is common to all human beings especially those that are vying for the attention of the opposite , and if said opposite gets attention from someone else, this raw feeling of possessiveness springs and smacks you in the face.”

 

 

 

 

“Do I even want to know what that means?” He lost me somewhere in that discussion and I never got my way back.

 

“We’re trying to tell you that you don’t have to feel jealous towards TOP-hyung. Like he said, he’s devoted to Bom.” Youngbae answered eyes still on the T.V.

 

“Why would I be jealous of him?”

 

“We’re not saying that your jealous with just him, we’re saying that you’re jealous of every man that have and would get to kiss Dara-noona.”

 

I snort in response.

 

I call insanity. Too much break had made Big Bang delirious.

 

“Just because my heart felt tight doesn’t mean I’m jealous.” I defended.

 

 

“So your heart felt tight.” Youngbae muttered.

 

“Oh my God.” Seungri murmured.

 

“Holy crap.”Daesung whispered.

 

“You’re definitely jealous.” TOP breathed.

 

What did I just say?

 

They all looked at me (except Youngbae, I think he’s going to eventually steal TOP’s T.V.) like I carry with me the news that would save the entire human race.

 

This is just fcked up. I don’t even remembered what just came out of my mouth.

 

 

“So…” they cooed.

 

“I…I was...I-I d-didn’t…” I stuttered like an idiot because I honestly don’t know what else to say.

 

 

 

“FCK ALL OF YOU!!” I yelled as last resort. “I’m not jealous.”

 

I ran to the front door ready for my escape. But before I turned the knob to go out, I need to redeem myself.

 

 

“I ate a lot this morning that’s why my chest is tight. IT’S JUST HEARTBURN!!!”

 

I’m so lame.

 

 

***

 

 

Ever since Seungri and TOP-hyung got themselves girlfriends, all Big Bang members (sans me) had attached themselves into their feminine side.

 

It’s so weird and disgusting.

 

We’re supposed to be badass idols. If anyone gets a wind of us talking about girly stuffs like relationships and jealousy, our careers would end.

 

I was driving on a freeway when I decided to call Dara to check on things.

 

“Have everyone arrived?” I greeted when she answered her phone. I was pertaining to the dancers that I would be working with my routine.

 

“Oh hey Jiyong,” she replied cheerfully. Well, someone’s in a good mood.

 

I don’t know why it is but having my friends accuse me of being jealous really got to my nerves and Dara just happened to be a recipient of my irritation.

 

“I asked you a question.”

 

“No,” she answered nonchalantly. “Teacher Jaewook isn’t here yet but he called me to say that you’re done with the choreography anyway so you’re good to go. He’ll come by in a little while to see if you want to have any changes.”

 

Got it. “Bye—“

 

“No wait, um…hey, since you’re still out, can you pick me up a slush, the slush machine in the cafeteria is broken and I—,”

 

“Dara, I’m not on a shopping trip.”

 

“Okay, I just thought since you’re out, you might pass by a store and if —,”

 

“I’m obviously going to get that slush for you Dara so just shut up.” I hanged up.

 

God! Is it the weather or does everyone just decides to annoy me today?

 

Breathe in, breathe out Jiyong. It’s all right. You can’t let this bad mood ruin your practice.

 

I walked in YG building and was welcomed by Dara in the reception area. Her left hand is across her abdomen carrying a cup of caramel macchiato while her right hand is fiddling her cellphone. She looked up to me for half a second and immediately walked by my side, handing me my coffee while I gave her the honey melon slush with soft cream on top (because that’s how she always take her slush) that’s been freezing my hands.

 

 

“Did you know that TOP and I have been in a relationship for five years?” She said.

 

 

What the effin’ fck?!

 

I looked at her incredulously and saw her scanning her phone while coolly sipping of her slush.

 

 

Of course. With the release of the I’m sorry music video, netizens are flagging on the internet again. And iron lady Dara just had to stick up her nose on social networking sites just to know how people react on her acting job.

 

If she cry because of one hate comment, I’m gonna run out of the building. There’s no way I’m comforting her again. Who knows what I’ll discover next. She had a kid. Her real name is not really Sandara Park. She’s a North Korean spy. With Dara, the possibilities are endless.

 

“Wow.” I replied but really, I couldn’t care less. Stupid netizens. If Dara’s going to be in a relationship, it’s should be with the most plausible guy.

 

Which is me, by the way.

 

Why netizens would speculate that Dara and I are in a relationship would be so obvious. Like duh, we already have manager-artist relationship. If that’s not obviously close enough for you then fck you.

 

“I also happen to have a kid with Jung Jungmin.” She continued.

 

Well , I feel sorry for Jungmin. He just had to discover that he had a kid with the woman who publicly humiliated him. Poor lad.

 

“Congratulations, is it a boy or a girl?”

 

“Boy. He’s turning three this year.”

 

“I should send you blue balloons then.”

 

She chuckled.

 

I smiled.

 

 

“Aww. Someone just called me a on TOP’s fan cafe.”

 

 

Oh here we go. Without further ado, I reacted by snatching her phone and instantaneously threw it out. She followed it with her eyes. It went flying across the hallways, stumbled and finally stopped at a loosely ajar door.

 

She then transferred her gaze on me and told me, “Pick that up.”

 

I automatically did what I was told. My actions are totally based on instincts only. Earlier, my instincts told me that Dara will get upset by hate comment that’s why I threw her phone. Now, it told me to do what Dara says or else...nuff said.

 

I looked at her scanning her phone once again.

 

Please don’t cry, please don’t cry.

 

Gosh, this is why I don’t want her to take the mv job. She’s going to get depressed and it’ll affect her work. Now, who will give me water when I’m thirsty? But her brother needs her.

 

I’m so conflicted it’s not even funny.

 

After a few seconds I saw her tapping furiously on her phone and I got scared. I lean over to see what she’s typing and guess what?

 

She’s opening several tabs on the internet.

 

She’s replying to the haters.

 

In several usernames.

 

Using only her iPhone.

 

 

Nice.

 

Hater1: I can’t believe that Dara Park lip-locked with TOP-oppa.

YGangel: Believe it .

 

Ooohh. Strong come back. Love it.

 

Hater12: AAAaaaarrggghhhhh!!!!!  The kiss wasn’t even necessary on the story plot. I’m sure that -Dara requested that kiss.

TOPisPOTspelledbackwards: YEAH I’M SURE!!! TOP-oppa is the luckiest guy on earth.

 

He sure is.

 

Hater39: TOP-oppa is miiiiiiiiine. That -face is disputing my destiny.

KJiyongsucks: I’m actually destiny. Your future is at a corner with a hobo.

 

Wait, that username…

 

Hater42: Who the fck are these es contradicting our rants? You are not welcome here. Get out.

Hater55: Oh my Geeee!!!! Dara- actually had supporters. GET OUT SLAVES or I’MMA KILL YOUUUUU!!!

Hater61: Poor Dara fans, you’re going to get wiped out and your idol hasn’t even started yet. GET OUT YOU LOSERS!!!

 

 

How dare these people? What gave them the right to call Dara names? They do not know everything.

 

I snatch away her phone and typed in a comeback myself

 

 

 

iranoutofusernameideas: CHOI SEUNGHYUN GOT A SMALL !!!!!!

 

 

 

“Seriously your usernames are so lame.” I told her as I return her phone.

 

“Seriously, that is your comeback? How old are you?”

 

“Now, they’re going to forget about you and just talk about TOP-hyungs pee-pee. You should thank me.”

 

 

Hater74: Hey you person with a lame username!!! Take that back !!! TOP-oppa have the largest bulge in the----

 

 

 

I didn’t get to finish reading it when Dara exited the fan café with eews flowing out of .

 

“Ulk. That was— unnecessary information.” She said totally disgusted.

 

“Look at the bright side, now you know that your usernames are lame. Haters said so.”

 

“How is that a bright side? And as if I give a flying fck to what haters say.”

 

That got me thinking.

 

What she said is true.

 

I never pegged Dara to have any care about what other people would say unless it’s about her job performance. And so far, those haters are all targeting their hatred on the fact that she kissed TOP-hyung. Fans think that we shouldn’t kiss just anybody without their permission. If they only knew.

 

“I was just having fun messing with them. That’s what I always do to your haters.” She continued.

 

“Really, and you use username KJiyongsucks to defend me. You must’ve had them all convince that you’re protecting me.”

 

“Trivia: that was my first ever fan café username. I used it in all Big Bang members fan café, except yours.” She said with a smile.

 

“Is that supposed to make me happy?”

 

“Nope. Just saying.” She laughed as I playfully tugged her hair down.

 

 

 

“Eherm…Should I put up benches in the hallway? You two look like homeless people sitting on my floor.”

 

I didn’t even notice that we were seating on the floor. We were so concentrated on reading comments to even care where we are. Internet is bad people.

 

“What do you want?” I rudely asked the man who forced Dara to take on the acting job that she clearly didn’t want but badly needed and is now disturbing our conversation.

 

Dara punch my leg while saying, “How is it rolling, sajangnim? Did you like the music video?”

 

“Yeah, I did. Great job Dara.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

 

“Is that it?” I asked.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be practicing?” YG told me.

 

“He is.” Jaewook, our resident choreographer said poking out of the practice room door.

 

“I thought you’re coming by later?” I asked surprised to see him.

 

“It is now later.” He said with a straight face. “You’re too busy ting in the hallways that you didn’t even notice the time or the people walking passed by you.”

 

I stood up with a chuckle. “Dara wishes we were ting.”

 

“You’re gross.” She said taking the hand that I offered so she can stand up.

 

I was gonna held her hand until I start practicing but YG had other funny ideas.

 

“Jiyong, go on ahead. I need to talk to Dara.”

 

“What is it?” I asked.

 

“None of your business, really.”

 

“But you’re taking Dara; of course it’s my business.”

 

“Chill Jiyong, it’s only for a couple of minutes.” He turned to Dara and said, “Shall we?”

 

Dara nodded while freeing her hand from my hold. She turned her head to me and told me, “Later.”

 

“Who’s going to hand me water?”

 

“I’m sure your hands can do the trick.” YG answered.

 

Damn it.

 

I wonder what that’ll be about.

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:

first of all,

Let's all give monsterLea a big round of WHOOPDEEDOO

for YMO's sleek poster..

what do you think, huh? 

pretty cool, yeah...

I personally, LOVE IT!

I always thought about making one but I'm not really that creative.

So, a really big thanks to you my love.

For those of you who might have an interest in making posters,

just send it to me and i'll credit you when i use it

second,

this chapter was supposed to be longer and there is supposedly a big reveal by the end but

I decided not to cut off YG-Dara convo halfway and just ended this chappie on a lighter note.

Technically, nothing really huge happened on this chap so the big reveal would be on the next update then.

third,

don't forget to leave some lovin' on the comments section below.

thanks for all of your heart-warming comments. i love it sooo much.

fourth,

thanks again monsterLea,

you dont know how much you made me cheery.

 

xoxo.