28 - Join the club. We've got jackets

Yours, mine, ours

c/to: monsterLea

 

 

 

DARA

 

“So you forgave him. Just like that.”Minah, snapped two of her fingers.

 

“Well, duh! I’m not gonna hold a grudge and fantasize about him at the same time. That’s a major conflict of interest.” I replied chowing down my lunch.

 

Bom and I decided to have lunch with my doctor, Dr. Yoon Minah. The recent events that had unfolded before me for the past month and a half have been a roller coaster that I feel I needed serious intervention. In other words, girl talk.

 

Minah is my voice of reason, aside from this is free consultation from her (she is recording all of our conversation since the first second. What doctor-patient confidentiality are you talking about, son?!), I could really use some advice from a mature individual because Bom, who is supposed to be my best friend…

 

“Next step is for you to send him a picture of your . That should keep his interest up a million notches.”

 

She’s the reason why our simple lunch date had lasted for three hours and counting. She’s been spazzing in her chair like a woman possessed while I narrate my story.

 

I stared at her judgingly while Minah ignored her, “Can you be more specific as to how Jiyong isin your dreams?” She asked all wide-eyes before turning all professional-looking. “You know, for the record. This could help me understand how sleeping beside him makes you not have nightmares.”

 

“I’m not gonna tell you that. That’s too…private.”

 

“Doctor-patient-patient’s best friend confidentiality.” She urged.

 

“Exactly. Bom is here meaning she’s going to tell me on TOP and TOP is going to tell on everybody.”

 

“Well, I’ll probably tell him later anyways about how you salivate on Jiyong like a dog so be prepared to be teased on tomorrow.”

 

“I’m retracting my best friend card. Get out!”

 

She smiled and continued, “Do you want to have with Jiyong now?”

 

“What? No!”

 

Not yet at least.

 

“How do you feel after Jiyong told you that he has developed a crush on you?” Minah asked instead.

 

“Weirdly ecstatic.” I told her. “Honestly, it felt like high school all over again.”

 

“Tell me, how do you really feel about Jiyong?”

 

“I love him!” I blurted out without thinking.

 

“No, you don’t.”

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Minah and Bom simultaneously reacted. I’ll give you one guess who reacted to which reaction.

 

 

Bom: OMG, my best friend is finally in love. I’m going to release a statement to the press.

 

Minah: Stop it Bom. Dara you’re not in love with him. Not yet, at least.

 

Bom: How dare you tell her what to feel? That’s not part of your job.

 

Minah hushed Bommie before turning to me, “D, let’s not get ahead of ourselves, okay. I’m not in the position to tell you what to do let alone what to feel. But, don’t you think you’re only using Jiyong as a security blanket to the point of mistaking your trust towards him as falling in love? I just want you to think about this very carefully or someone could get hurt. I’m already having a hard time talking you through your accident. I don’t know what I’d do if you ended up getting depressed because of a mistaken feeling or unrequited love.”

 

“C’mon Minah.” Bom called out. “Dara isn’t the type to jump into conclusions. If she said she’s in love then she is in love. There’s nothing wrong with that.”

 

“Except it’s too soon. How long has it been since you told me how much you hated Jiyong?” Minah asked me.

 

When did girl talk become so complicated?

 

“Am I not in love with him?” I questioned mostly to myself.

 

“Maybe you like him, yes, but I wouldn’t go too far by saying that you’re already in love with him. Think about this thoroughly. My advice is for you to take it slowly. Go on dates and stuffs like that. Then take note of his actions and how he makes you feel. Finally, weigh in your situation. Do you think you’re really in love with him or was it just a friendly crush?”

 

“Wow, you’re like the love doctor.” Bom commented after a moment of silence. “You should have a show in T.V. or radios. I’ll call you all the time.”

 

“Why?Are you having love problems?”

 

“No. But can I ask you about ?”

 

“Oh my God, Bom, stop!!” I yelled.

 

Minah: I can’t believe TOP is bad in bed.

 

Bom: He’s not. He’s totally great. But sometimes when he chokes me…

 

Me: la-la-la, I’m not listening, la-la-la.

 

“Oh God, Dara.” Bom told me. “It’s not like you don’t know that we’re having .”

 

“I do know.” I defended.“I just don’t want details that will let me not look TOP in the eyes anymore.”

 

“Why not? I can totally give you inputs on what to do during . I mean, I know it’s been a long time for you. You must’ve forgotten some moves.”

 

“Stop it, you two.” Minah interrupted. Thank God!“Let’ wrap up this overly extended lunch. I have a 3pm appointment. Bom, let’s talk about you later. Dara, can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure.”

 

Bom chose this time to excuse herself to go to the ladies’ room.

 

“Do you have any idea what about Jiyong that causes you to not have nightmares?”

 

Like I haven’t been trying to figure that out since the first night.

 

 “If I knew then I wouldn’t be talking to you now, would I?” I rolled my eyes as I started clearing out our mess in her office table.

 

“Okay. How do you feel when you’re around him before and after sleeping?”

 

I tried to relieve the building tension in my neck by sighing deeply, “I don’t know, calm, comfortable and all.”

 

“Hm. Tell me, have you ever talk to Jiyong about your accident?”

 

Pausing,my mind went directly to the night Jiyong asked me to tell him what happened. A big part of me wanted so badly to tell him right there and then but I didn’t. I wanted to pull my own hair out for keeping quiet and shaking like a moron.

 

“I’m going to take your silence as a no?” Minah interrupted my thoughts.

 

“Dara,” She continued. “You clearly trust Jiyong and if he’s willing to let you sleep beside him then knock yourself out. However, you still need to realize that he’s not going to be with you forever and when he’s gone, you’ll have your nightmares all by yourself once again. You need to deal with it straight on.” She paused to look at me in the eye.

 

I nodded but my mind got stuck on ‘when he’s gone’. I felt a sudden prick in my heart.

 

“I need you to understand D. It’s time for you to talk about it. I mean, how many more people beside me, Bom, and some more doctors know about your accident? If Jiyong is the one you trust then maybe you should work on talking to him about it.”

 

“It’s not that I don’t want to talk about it it’s just that I’m scared --,”

 

“Of reliving the memory that you’ve been reliving through your nightmares?” She sarcastically continued for me.

 

I turn around to avoid her heavy stares and fisted my hands. I felt her hand on my shoulder. “I know it’s hard but you have to let the guilt go. It’s not your fault.”

 

Unable to move, I swallowed the sobs and squeezed the tears back.

 

***

 

 

 

Reeling through my conversation with Minah, I pushed the lower arrow of the treadmill. Why do I feel comforted by Jiyong? Do I trust him like how Minah lead me to? Why? What? Who? When? Where? I should stop obsessing over this . It’s getting old.

 

“For you.” Jiyong interrupted my thoughts by holding up a coffee near my face.

 

Aww. Who wouldn’t trust this adorable creature who brings me coffee after work-out? I like him a lot.

 

“Thank you.” I said taking the paper cup.

 

He smiled extra super-duper sweetly it gave me cavities and at the same time made me suspicious.

 

“Did you spit on this?” I asked with a smile.

 

“No.” He chuckled. “Why would I do that?”

 

“Because you’re evil.”

 

“Your honesty is so cute I want to squeeze you in my arms and throw you out the window.”

 

It’s my turn to chuckle.

 

What the heck are we saying while smiling at each other?

 

“Is this some form of ual between you two because…” *long pause* “I don’t get it.”

 

I rolled my eyes at TOP’s vulgar comment as he occupies the treadmill beside me.

 

Why is he here? He doesn’t even know what exercise means.

 

“I didn’t get it as well.”

 

Aurgh! Why is Jung Il Woo here too?!

 

I got down from the treadmill to face him. “What are you doing here?!” I asked my voice full of contempt. I can’t help it. Even after I wrapped up filming for the drama, ‘Return of Iljimae’, I learned that he still keeps on close contact with Jiyong. I don’t get it. Why?

 

“Don’t be like that.” Jiyong puts an arm around my shoulder. And he’s defending him? “He’s here to do me a favor.”

 

“He can’t do you favors. He’s useless. All he knows how to do is annoy people by being beautiful.”And steal your attention from me.

 

Why haven’t anyone told me I was the jealous type? this!

 

“Why do you suddenly hate Il Woo so much? Didn’t you use to be chummy with each other?” TOP’s deep voice vibrated teasingly. I looked at him and saw how he has a shrewd smile in his lips.

 

“Dara is obviously jealous because Jiyong and I are growing really closer these days.” Il Woo inputted.“If you’re afraid that I’m stealing Jiyong away you should just marry him. Like for real.”

 

Jiyong threw me an amused look. “Shall we pick yellow as a motif?”

 

“No. Let’s have it in pink.” I clicked my tongue as I shrug his arm away and grab my water from the table.

 

These teasings are making me thirsty.

 

And hot.

 

As I guzzle my water down, I saw through the clear bottle how Jiyong looked like today. Plain white t-shirt and male skinny jeans. It’s my favorite look on him.

 

And he’s hot. I mean, really, really hot in my erted naughty brain. He’s got that lean look that totally works on him and only him. He also recently dyed his hair bleach blond which is both good and bad. Good, because he looks great in it. Bad, because it only makes me want to run my hand all over his hair. ALL THE TIME.

 

! Focus. Thinking lasciviously of him will get me nowhere. How should I make sure of my feelings for him?

 

“My Bommie told me something really interesting when we were talking on the phone earlier.” TOP whispered in my ear.

 

I should never have taken another gulp of water at that moment. As soon as the words came out of TOP’s mouth, I quail my head in shock and the water came down to my nose. I started coughing as TOP started smacking me on the back while laughing his out.

 

In a second, Jiyong was on my side replacing TOP’s hand and taking out a handkerchief from his pocket and started dabbing my wet face with it.

 

I’m pretty sure I look like a mess right now and it’s really not time to comment on anything but I just gotta say, Jiyong’s concern for me is over the top making me hot.

 

Hey Jiyong, speaking of hot – I wanna run my hands in your hot chest under your hot white shirt.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked oh so hotly.

 

“Have you had water in your nose before? Were you okay afterwards?” I replied snorting out more water.

 

I don’t know why but mentally having my way with Jiyong while keeping my dignity intact is making me quite the cranky lady.

 

“Can you just stand over there with Il Woo? I have something to settle with this moron.” I told him pointing a finger to TOP who’s currently calming himself from laughing so hard.

 

When Jiyong was out of earshot, I grabbed TOP by the collar and started my threats, “If you tell one soul about whatever Bom told you, I’m going to beat you to death, capiche?!”

 

“I capiche.” He answered taking my hands of his collar.

 

I stare him down and after a good minute he started laughing again. I should’ve known better than trust Bommie with my secret. She’s a complete traitor!

 

“I’m…sorry.” TOP said in between laughs. “But this is just golden. I never thought that you had it in you D. I never pegged you as the erted type. It was my mistake. I’m sorry. Heol!!”

 

“Are you gonna be alright?” I asked because he looked like he’s going to have a heart attack anytime soon. I sure hope so.

 

“Do you want me to help you with Jiyong?” He asked after he had his laughs.

 

“Why would I want you to help me with Jiyong?”

 

“Because you got no game.”

 

“What game are you talking about? If you haven’t notice yet, I’m a girl. Did you really expect me to sweep Jiyong off his feet? Get real, .”

 

“So, you’re waiting for Jiyong to make his move?” He gasped.“What is happening between you two? Are my teasings starting to pay-off? Please tell me he had confessed already.” He asked extra eagerly.

 

I can’t believe I’m about to tell him this.

 

“He said he has a crush on me. What do you make of that?” I said in a whisper.

 

TOP showed me a what-the- face. “He doesn’t have a crush on you.” He hissed. “That moron is in love with you. And you, stupid, are in love with him too. When are you going to screw that fact into your ing brains?! AURGH!! Seriously, you two are giving me a headache. Please do me a favor and talk to each other about your feelings because that’s what confuse people normally do.”

 

With that, he stormed away while muttering something about exciting day after cherry coke night, whatever that means.

 

“Hyung! Where are you going?” Jiyong called out to him.

 

“Away from you unfeeling bastards!!!”

 

***

 

 

 

 

Jiyong

 

So it turned out that flower boy Jung Il Woo is friends with flower boy Lee Minho

 

I asked Il Woo to replace me as Dara’s bodyguard for the duration of her CF filming. I would’ve done it myself only I’m afraid that if I see the love of my life kissing someone else, I would turn into a fire-breathing dragon that will destroy the town.

 

I’m starting to like this guy Il Woo. He’s a great friend and gives great advices especially when it comes to Dara. I turned my back about the fact that he had kissed Dara as well. It helped that I didn’t watch their drama. I’ve deleted even the mental picture. Another factor as to why I like Il Woo is because Dara is weirdly jealous of him. What’s up with that? I don’t know but it’s fun seeing her all fired up whenever Il Woo is around.

 

Anyway, Xin and I are taking over decisions as to what she will wear for the CF. The concept is of an innocent looking girl that turned out to be not so innocent after getting played at. I can’t help but think that the character is so Dara.

 

 

“Why can’t I wear that skirt? It’s hot and very vengeful-looking. I like it a lot.”

 

 

Okay, I promise myself that I would show Dara how much I care for her so that she’ll fall in love with me. But right now, she’s getting into my last nerve I just wanna duct tape .

 

She keeps on insisting wearing really y outfits its making this whole clothes-fitting exercise a hard thing. Yes, I meant that kind of hard.

 

“Jiyong, that’s your rack of clothes. Dara can’t--,”

 

“Dara and I are almost of the same fit.” I interrupted before Xin can finish his sentence. “Besides, she can’t wear skirt in this cold weather. She’ll freeze to death.”

 

“I don’t wanna wear your clothes.” Dara said.

 

“Why not?!” I asked masking the hurt.

 

“Why do you want me to wear your clothes, anyway?”

 

“Because it’s perfect.”

 

And it makes me think you’re mine. I didn’t add.

 

“Wassup ers!!!” TOP-hyung suddenly barged in the door with Bom tangled in his arm. “Hey Il Woo, this is my girlfriend. Isn’t she beautiful?”

 

Il Woo looked up from his phone to greet Bom, “Hi. Dara mentions you a couple of times to me. Nice meeting you.”

 

When I see TOP and Bom together and hear about how TOP always spends time with her makes me think: Doesn’t Bom go to work?

 

“Don’t you have work to do? You know, in an office where you are HR head.” Dara greeted Bom with a kiss on the cheek.

 

Wow. Dara and I think alike. We’re like soul mates.Teehee.

 

“Oh, sweetheart, that’s why I’m head. I can do whatever I want. How about you? Did you do who you should be doing?” Bom answers with a question while bobbing her head like a gangster.

 

Dara laughs a little uncomfortably and I watch as she pinches Bom in the arm while shooting her a dirty look. I doubt anyone else in the room notice this exchange but I did because I’m obsessed with everything Dara does.

 

“So there is this MS Gundam Seed that I was bidding on for days now. I kinda wanted you to give it to me for Christmas.” TOP mutters beside me.

 

“Are you talking to me?” I asked.

 

“Duh!Unless these clothes usually reply to human language.”

 

I rolled my eyes. “Why would I buy you a toy? Did I win the lotto?”

 

“It’s not just a toy! It’s an MS Gundam seed. And you’re buying it for me because I just did you a very huge favor.”

 

“I don’t remember receiving anything.”

 

“It’s so freaking huge you’d think God just sent you an angel.” He said delightedly pointing his thumb towards himself.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“You’ll see.”

 

I felt oddly uncomfortable with his last words.

 

***

 

 

 

 

DARA

 

This is a disaster.

 

I feel so conflicted inside that I can’t do well with filming.

 

I blame Jiyong’s clothes!!!

 

It smells so much like him it’s making me lose my focus.

 

Lee Minho is cute, by the way, but everytime I kiss him, I can’t help but think of what it would feel like if it was Jiyong I’m kissing. There are so many mistakes in my part that I think we kissed for a total of 100 times just to get one angle right. I bet Minho now thinks I’m doing it on purpose because I’m a total ert. GAAAHHH!!!

 

My lips are getting numb and nowI can’t help but think of Jiyong’s magical healing lips.

 

If our lips could only touch…

 

“How would you rate my kissing skills?” I asked Il Woo during one of our breaks.

 

“Err… Look a hippopotamus!” Il Woo replied rushing away from me and sitting next to some hired actors.

 

With furrowed brows, I sat beside him tangling our arms. “If you’re gonna try and change the subject next time, can you please do it realistically? Now, answer my earlier question.”

 

“Why are you asking me this?”

 

“Will you just answer?”

 

“Ask me something else.”

 

I thought for a while. “Am I a good kisser?”

 

“Look a gorilla!”

 

I chuckled. “Please stop watching animal planet. You’re mistaking everything as animals now.

 

He gasped. “You can tell? Because honestly, in my eyes, you’re looking more and more like rabbit.”

 

“That cute?”

 

“A rabbit with a BB gun.”

 

He moved a little bit away when I pinched his side. “Seriously though, rate my kiss.”

 

“Oh my God, WHY?!”

 

“Oh my God, I’m bad at it.” I dreadfully concluded. “You won’t say anything because I’m bad at it. You just don’t wanna hurt my feelings. I can’t believe I’m bad at it.”

 

“Bad at what?” Lee Minho sat across us with a bottle of water at in hand.

 

“Minho, speak to noona truthfully, am I a bad kisser?”

 

“Truthfully, I wouldn’t know. We’ve only been lip-locking for hours. Shall we try making-out?” He suggested.

 

I rolled my eyes. “Why are all flower boys useless?”

 

“You just hurt my feelings, noona.”

 

“You’ll get over it.”

 

“Why are you asking this all of a sudden?” Il Woo asked again.

 

 

Because I want to kiss Jiyong so badly but I won’t do it now because apparently, I at it!!!

 

 

“Just…nothing.”

 

“It’s obviously not nothing.”Minho said reaching for my hands and clasping it with both of his. “You can tell me noona, I’m a very good listener.” He winked.

 

I smiled at him.

 

 

I take it back. Not all flower boys are useless. Only Jung Il Woo.

 

 

Seconds past before Il Woo spoke, “You know that I’m reporting all of these back to Jiyong, right?”

 

So…

 

 

“You’ve been holding hands for about,” he took a pause to look at his watch. “26 seconds now. 28…29…”

 

I pulled my hand back by the time he said 30.

 

“30. Held hands for 30 seconds.” He said out loud but mentally taking notes.

 

“Are you serious?” I asked on his face.

 

“What did you think I was doing here? Enjoying seeing you bump lips with this guy.” He replied hooking his thumb towards Minho. “I got better things to do than that.”

 

“Then go do better things.” I hissed.  “Is Jiyong threatening you to do this?””

 

He smiled. “I’m doing this because I wanna be a godparent.”

 

Aurgh!

 

“Are you and G-dragon dating?” Minho whispered.

 

“Not yet but they’ll get there.” Il Woo answered for me. I don’t know if I should thank him or strangle him.

 

“You used to be his manager, right?”

 

“I still am.” I said weakly.

 

“I think you two look good together.” Minho said with a smile. Keep talking. “I’ll be rooting for you two.”

 

“Join the club. We’ve got jackets.” Il Woo held his hand out in which Minho took happily.

 

Isn’t this nice? Everybody’s getting along in supporting my non-existing romantic relationship with Jiyong.

 

Everybody and everything, except, my own damn feelings. I do like Jiyong. But do I have to love him first before I can be with him. Shucks! I’m saying I wanna be with Jiyong but does he even wanna be with me. He did say it was just a crush. I had a crush on Il Woo once but now I completely forgot about it. Does that mean Jiyong will also forget about having a crush on me? Heol.

 

“How do you keep someone interested in you?” I asked the two flower boys.

 

“Just be yourself.”

 

“Show him your .” They replied at the same time.

 

 

 

Of course Minho got me looking at him weirdly. “Not gonna happen though I should introduce you to Bommie. You two are gonna be like super friends.” I pointed at Minho before turning to Il Woo. “Tell me more.”

 

“I have really nothing, more to say to you.” He started. “You don’t have to worry about anything. Jiyong is more interested in you than you can ever imagine. Seriously, it’s mind-blowing.”

 

“I’m not even talking about Jiyong.” I said defensively.

 

And I don’teven know why I still try to deny it.

 

***

 

 

 

I got in at about three in the morning after the filming. Being as it was late; I was quiet when I entered my room assuming that Jiyong was already asleep.

 

I bent to take my socks off just as a light came on and lit the room and at the same time Jiyong’sstern voice was heard causing me to freeze a little.

 

“Where have you been young lady?!?!”

 

After my initial shock, I straightened and look to the bed to see a bared-chest Jiyong lounge against the headboard surrounded by tangled bed sheets and with his hair all tousled up.

 

 

 

 

My mind just screamed HHHHOOOOOOOTTT SSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXX!!! LLLEEETTTTSSS GGGETTTTTT IIIIITTT OOOONNN RRIIIGHTTT FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKIIINNNNGGGG NNNOOOOOWWW!!!!

 

 

But I can also tell through his piercing glare that he’s quite pissed so I need to chill the out.

 

“Filming ended hours ago.” He continued following me into the bathroom. “Il Woo said you guys ditched him. Why would you do that?”

 

So his concern is for Il Woo. Awesome.

 

He stopped and turned around when I started stripping to change into my pajamas. Good man!

 

“Il Woo was getting really annoying as time passed by so we decided to not include him in a little get together with some staffs. It was a right decision because we went into a grilling house and drank some beer and cursed at each other. I can picture him calling his mom if he was there.”

 

“I don’t care about Il Woo’s mom but I specifically told him to keep an eye on you. How will he do that if you won’t let him?”

 

“Uhm, I can take care of myself Ji.”

 

“I’m sure you can. I just don’t know if Lee Minho can keep it to himself.” He paused to breathe. “Are you properly dressed?”

 

“Yeah.” I replied and met his eyes through the mirror above the sink while I fix my hair into a bun. “Lee Minho is very sweet though he had quite the mouth on him. He kinda reminds me of Bommie actually. And he calls me noona. Why don’t you ever call me that Ji?”

 

“Because I don’t want to.” He answered with a snap.

 

“What has gotten your into knots? Are you alright? You seemed extra angry tonight.” I told him.

 

He transferred his gaze into the ceiling to calm himself and continued talking like that, “I can see cuts and bruises on your lips, Dara. What the hell kinda CF are you doing?!”

 

My hand automatically flew to my mouth to touch it. Now that I think about it, the numbness from earlier had disappeared and now my lips feels like it’ll fall off.

 

I whimpered while inspecting the damage that my own foolishness had done.

 

Seconds later, Jiyong had already turned my head and was applying cream in my lips. I was too stunned to think about anything else but his finger in my lips. His fingers in my lips people!!  This isn’t the first time this happened but this is the only time I felt my heart constrict with too much nervousness and anticipation I should say something to lighten things up a little.

 

Hey Jiyong, what about this nice weather, speaking of nice; your fingers felt more than nice in my lips.

 

This man made me insane.

 

!When he show his caring side to me like this, his eyes only focus on me like I’m the only girl in the world (yes, I quoted a Rihanna song), I get lost. I do not feel just physical attraction towards him, of course Jiyong is very attractive but there is something else in him that makes me want to take a little more than he’s willing to give.

 

I don’t want him to just have a crush on me. I want him to want me like how I wanted him. Body, heart and soul.It really seemed that he was mine when other people implied it but here, alone together in our home, it was suddenly so unclear.

 

He said I was his someone but it was really the sincerity of his voice that wrapped my heart in full bliss. Even if that’s the case, I’m still not confident with the extent of his attraction towards me. I’m afraid that it’ll fade away just as fast as he realized it.

 

He was quiet while gently dabbing my lips with cold cream and I envy his concentration. I’ve never had a hard time focusing myself before but whenever I think about my very much platonic (at least on his part) relationship with Jiyong now, I get so frustrated, I can’t get one task right.

 

I realize that its crazy and I know that its stupid but this is how he makes me feel.

 

It’s clear now. Kwon Jiyong makes me so lost in love.

 

After a few more seconds, my heart racing from understanding, his voice rose out of the quiet: “Have you ever been in love?”

 

I stilled, wondering if I said it out loud. But when I looked at him, his eyes are calm and expectant.

 

“H-have you?” I retorted.

 

He nodded. “Jinah.”

 

Ouch!

 

“What happened?” I asked diverting my eyes to avoid his.

 

“She left.”

 

!

 

“Judging from your drunken expressions, you seemed to be pretty hung up on her.” I commented even though it’s breaking my heart in tiny pieces.

 

“I loved her. Or at least I thought I was. I was young and she was my first love. I thought she’d be everything but she left. Now, she’s just a memory.”

 

“But you know what they say: first love never dies.” I must be a masochist.

 

He smiled and pulled out my hair tie, running his fingers through my hair as he said the next words that made me want to cart wheel. “But true love can always bury it alive. I wish my true love can realize that I’m here waiting for her.”

 

Me, me. Pick me. I’ll be your true love you romantic idiot, you.

 

 

“Are you filming another kissing scene tomorrow?” He changed the topic because I’m a dawdling idiot that can’t even confess.

 

“No more kissing scenes for this particular CF from here on out.” I replied.

 

“Good. Let’s go to bed.” He declared leaving me in the bathroom with a kiss on the side of my forehead.

 

Can you say goodnight in a much sweeter way? Shucks!

 

***

 

 

 

JIYONG

 

When YG-hyung called me and Dara up for a meeting in the conference room I was reluctant to show up.

 

Reason no. 1 – he called up for a meeting in the conference room. The conference room means serious business.

 

Reason no. 2 – before YG called, TOP keeps texting: did YG called yet? Text me after he calls. Are you on your way to meeting YG?

 

That’s why I don’t want to go.

 

I mean, this is TOP-hyung we’re talking about. If he’s involve, I’m sure it’s something that will make you lose your mind.

 

I’d rather go on a date with Dara today. I want to go on a date with her so much. But I don’t know how to ask her so casually. I formulated several flow of conversation between us. One of them goes like this:

 

Me: Dara, I’m bored. Let’s go out on a date.

Dara: Sure, let me just go grab my purse.

 

And then we’d go on a date that is so epic she’d fall in love with me.

 

 

Yeah, I’m so cool in my own delusional mind.

 

I’m G-dragon, this should come so easy. But you can’t expect me to just blurt this out in her face and expect positive feedback.

 

Me: Dara these shoes look amazing right. Did you know that the country Italy looked like a shoe in a map? This is because I want you to go out on a date with me and love me.

Dara: I love to go on a date with you in Italy and I love you.

 

 

I’m so pathetic.

 

When we opened the door to the conference room we we’re greeted by YG-hyung reviewing some documents on his chair at the center table.

 

He looked up to us when we were properly seated, “You look really ty today, Dara.”

 

I am mysteriously irked with YG’s greeting. I studied her from beside me, trying to see what’s so ty about her looks.

 

I don’t see it.

 

To me she looked as she always had: comfortable in her skin. Not fussy with clothes and make-up. In fact she’s wearing the unwashed shirt she was wearing the other day. She smells divine. She had NO make-up on. Not that she needed it, her skin is so radiant. She’s adorable with her dorky glasses. She looks so beautiful in the morning. I should know because she wakes up beside me. She looks perfect in her messy bun with some of her hair falling out of the tie and covering her flawless neck.

 

“Gee, thanks.” She simply replied with an eye roll.

 

YG smiles and then it snapped back like a stretched rubber band before talking, “Dara, can you explain what this is?”

 

Dara caught the folder on the table and began reading its content. When she was done, she looked straight at me and contemplated by biting her lips.

 

That’s the iest thing I had ever seen.

 

“I thought you had paid them up right after the auction.” She said.

 

“What?” I asked both mentally and loudly. “What are you talking about?”

 

She handed me the folder, “This is a letter from the charity foundation who is supposed to be aided by  Big 3’s charity ball. They haven’t received any donations from you. You, who bidded $100,000 to go on a date with me.”

 

Right.

 

I appear really shock outside but my feelings inside are having a dance party.

 

!This is perfect.

 

 

I just knew from this impeccable timing and intricate planning that TOP-hyung got something to do with this. What is it that he wants for Christmas? I’ll buy him a palace if need be.

 

“I haven’t gotten my date yet why would I give them anything.” I threatened. I know it’s for charity and I’m willing to give anything but right now I want my ing date.

 

“I’m your date Jiyong.” She said and it sound so good. “Are you threatening me?”

 

“No.” I replied, cool that I am. “I’m threatening the charity foundation. I’m pulling out your conscience.”

 

“What?!”

 

I smiled. “Think about it. If you don’t go out on a date with me, the charity foundation will lose credibility by not going through the rules. I donate if we go on a date.” That rhymed!

 

“Aisht!You two!!” YG intervened. “Just donate the money first Jiyong and Dara can talk to the foundation to arrange your date. Do it after your CF shooting.”

 

Dara still looked pensive

 

“Just finish this up. You’re his manager and this is still part of Jiyong’s activities. I don’t want this to be pending any longer. Get out of here. You’re embarrassing me.” YG told her.

 

Yay!! I’m going on a date, ers!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:

I think i got sloppy after vacay...

But honestly, I'm more comfortable writing Jiyong's POV more than Dara..

Maybe because Dara still got a secret it's hard getting into her brain..

but anyhooo...Jiyong is funny. Dontcha think??!

leave me love on the comments section and i'll see you next update!!

Thanks to my new subscribers..ENJOY

xoxo