6 - What shampoo are you using?

Yours, mine, ours

c/to: monsterLea

 

 

 

Writer POV

 

“I’m so bored.”

 

 

Jiyong whined for the nth time. 18th time, Dara mentally counted as she tries to steal in-between naps.

 

 

They’re stuck in the middle of filming a new mv for Big Bang’s repackaged album.

 

 

The actress for the mv is an up and coming and she’s late. But since it was YG who casted her personally, YG has to understand. They have to wait for her submitting to her lame excuse of something came up.

 

 

The scene will be shot inside a hotel and Dara sat at the middle of a sofa while Jiyong sprawled at the bed. Since it’s going to be an individual shot, the other Big bang members are not present. The filming crew left them alone in the room to rest.

 

 

Jiyong suddenly stood up and scooted the almost asleep-Dara to the end of the sofa while he sat on the other end, taking off his shoes and socks he gathered his feet into Dara’s lap.

 

 

“Massage.”He said fiddling on his phone.

 

 

Dara glowered at him but still complied. After a few minutes of crackling some of his foot’s bones, she remembered something and suddenly reached out for her phone that Jiyong was sitting on. She remained leaning closely towards Jiyong, her head near his chest, as she concentrates on scrolling something on her phone. Jiyong, who is still focusing on his game, unconsciously sniffed her hair.

 

 

“What shampoo are you using?” He asked, still playing.

 

 

Dara tried sitting properly but was restrained by Jiyong’s legs that were now on her lap. She sniffed her own hair while her body is still angled towards him. “Why, does it smell bad?”

 

 

Jiyong just shrugged. Dara pouted. She knew she won’t get any positive answer anyway, so she just let it go. “Hey Ji, pause that for a while. I have something to show you.”

 

 

He did as told and then turned to Dara with a bored eyes. She quickly showed him her phone with Bom’s face displayed on the screen.

 

 

“She’s fat.”

 

 

“You are so rude.” She spat as she whack his leg on her lap. “That’s my best friend and she is not fat, just a little chubby but totally hot.”

 

 

“Okay, lesbo. So, you want me to hook up with her? I’m sorry but that’s a ‘no’. Knowing she’s your best friend, she’s probably as cracked-up as you are.”

 

 

Dara looked at him and decided to let it go, one more time.

 

 

“No, idiot.” She said shaking Jiyong’s legs off so she can get up. “FYI, the greatness that is Park Bom already has a boyfriend.”

 

 

Jiyong lied comfortably on the couch as Dara made his way to fix the bed that Jiyong messed up earlier. They’ll need it posed for the mv.

 

 

“I’m saying, that she is going to be your date to that charity ball thing that Big 3 is doing.”

 

 

“Do I have to?” He whined.

 

 

“Hey, Bom’s really fun to be with and she’s not cracked-up like your saying because unlike poor me, she doesn’t have someone that drives her crazy all the time.”

 

 

“I told you to stop hanging out with TOP-hyung, he really has the talent of driving people crazy.”

 

 

I meant you, idiot!!!

 

 

“I did not mean your friend; I meant do I have to go to that ball thingy?”

 

 

“Did you just say thingy?”

 

 

“Shut up! Clear that night for me, will ya?”

 

 

“Uhm…no, I already got your tux and the bid for you would be wasted if you don’t go. Think about the people that you could help.”

 

 

“Who got the highest bid last year?”

 

 

“If I remember correctly, I think it was Super Junior’s Choi Siwon.”

 

 

“Pfft. So it was that giant huh, figures.”

 

 

“Right, he’s so tall and totally handsome. But his bidder did not deserve him, I heard she’s the daughter of a mall owner but I forgot the name, and she did not let Siwon or anybody else forget that. And she spread amongst her society friends that Siwon fell in love with her that night which is not true because I know that Siwon is dating someone that time. Total move from her, right?” She said jumping with her back to lie on the bed.

 

 

“Okay.” Jiyong replied with a whatever face. “But why will I need a date if I’m going to be bided.”

 

 

“Are you kidding me? You mean you wanted to go solo that night. Or are you gonna bring another stripper?”

 

 

“What, I thought I’d liven up the party a little bit.”

 

 

“Oh yeah, you definitely did. Good job.” She said nonchalantly.

 

 

“Are you sure you wanted to leave your friend on my care? I will not be held responsible for whatever happens to her, alright. I mean she might come to me and you know I have a weak soul. I don’t want to be breaking any relationships.”

 

 

 “She’s doing this as a favor for me and I’m telling you that I tell her all there is she needs to know about me and that includes my job that is you. Also, just so you know, Bom’s a black belt and a big fan of wrestling; she won’t hesitate showing you her moves so I won’t ask you twice to please be nice to her.”

 

 

Jiyong gulped just as a knock came in announcing that the actress had arrived and that they’ll be filming in 10 minutes.

 

 

Dara stood up as she heard footsteps walking away from the room and went straight to Jiyong who’s still sitting comfortably at the couch. “Come on.” She gestured for him to stand up.

 

 

Jiyong sighed and said, “Can you call your friend and ask her to show her wrestling moves to this actress and that…”

 

 

Jiyong said something else while Dara pulled him by his hands and pushed him to the door, laughing at his idea.

 

 

*****

 

 

“Do you ever clean?” Seungri stated, eyeing the mountain of clothes that needed to be washed in the corner of Dara’s apartment.

 

 

“Don’t tell me what to do.” Dara replied going straight to her closet space to get what he came there for.

 

 

She picked up Bigbang’s tuxes yesterday after the mv filming, which by the way, lasted for a solid week because Jiyong made delays as much as possible to prove that he is more important that anybody meaning a newbie actress doesn’t have the right to be late and that alone is an important point for him. She went straight home to take a nap. Yes, nap, there’s no such thing as sleeping in Sandara Park’s world.

 

 

 

She napped for a few minutes, she thinks, before Seungri came buzzing for her to let him up.

 

 

She lived in an apartment complex that takes 45-minute drive, at least, to YG building. It’s far but it’s cheap. It has no alarm system and the owner is a douchebag that won’t fix the plumbing system unless the building is flooded which happens all the time they just let the floor wood up the water. And oh, it has creepy neighbors who stares at you whenever you passed by them. But it’s alright, since she’s seldom there anyways and the only valuable thing inside her house is her bed.

 

 

“I already had that pressed and ready to wear, make sure your hyungs get theirs and separate it with your other formal suits, ok. I’ll take care of Jiyong’s.

 

 

“You should totally be Bigbang’s manager.”

 

 

“No, thanks.” She said flopping back to bed.

 

 

“Ok.” Seungri said staring at Dara’s lifeless body. “Don’t worry about anything, I’ll make sure to lock your door when I leave. Have a good sleep, noona.”

 

 

He sighed and started cleaning up. The things he would do for the people he loves.

­­­­­­­­­­

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: It's short. I know.

I'll make it up to you guys next chapter somehow.

Feed me comments please.

Thanks for all of those who appreciates the story.

Love, love, love, your comments, suggestions and speculations.

I'll work harder each chapter.