3 - Plane Incident

Yours, mine, ours

c/to: monsterLea

 

 

 

Dara POV

Bigbang’s show in Japan was a massive hit of course and just like always them boys wants to have some fun. They deserve it any ways.

 

“Dara, come with us.” TOP asked me as we were packing up backstage.

 

I smiled and politely declined.

 

“It’s been a long time since you last hang out with us, noona,” Seungri pouted, “Jiyong-hyung had been monopolizing you all the time. Don’t you miss being with other people, let’s say, me perhaps.”

 

Aigoo!! He’s so cute I just need to hug him. I, sort of, had a for cute things you see.

 

“Noona, hug me too” Daesung said pulling Seungri out of my hug and quickly taking his place in my arms. I hugged back. These cute little things.

 

“Does that mean you change your mind, Dara-ya?” TOP asked again as he pulled out Dae.

 

I looked at Jiyong and tried to weigh in the situation. If I come with these kids, it’sgonnabe one hell of a good time. I admit I miss hanging out with them but there is sure gonna be drinking. And I’m not very good at taking care of drunken people especially when I’m dead drunk myself.

 

“No.” I weakly said. “I’m sorry. I needed to run some errands anyway, so you guys should just go and enjoy, party hard or whatever ‘coz work is gonna be waiting when we get back in Korea. Just call me if you needed anything.”

 

“I need you, noona!” Seungri whined as TOP drag him outside by the collar while waving me goodbye with his free hand.

 

People left the room one by one until only Jiyong and I are alone.

 

“What errands are you talking about?” he asked startling me.

 

I shrugged and said, “Just errands,” I don’t really want to explain it. Too tired to talk.

 

He obviously didn’t like my sudden explanation lapse as he stare me down.

 

“Are you still mad about not being able to attend Myun Ho- shi’s birthday?” I teased.

 

“Ha! Myun Ho isn’t even real, you idiot!” he said before storming out of the room.

 

I knew it. If I keep tabs of all the fake people he had created, I bet they’ll equate to Seoul’s entire population.

 

*****

 

Not that I really mind but shouldn’t I get extra payment from running all these errands for YG company’s prominent names.

 

Teddy-oppa wants these limited edition rubber shoes that is only available here in Japan.

 

Yanggaeng wants me to buy several accessories for Bigbang, himself included.

 

Hwangssabu-nim wants a newly released diet book from this famous Japanese dietician.

 

Se7en told me to buy a couple shirts as souvenirs for both him and his girlfriend, Park Hanbyul.

 

Even YG-sajangnim himself wants me to get him some manjuu.

 

And the list goes on. Aigoo!!

 

Good thing Japan has a lot of stores opened even during night time or else, I would go home empty-handed welcomed by disappointed faces of the entire YG family.

 

I was gonna hail a cab when someone took the shopping bags that are dangling on my right arms. I was prepared to shriek when I recognized who that person was.

 

Yah!DongYoungbae!” I bawled at his face while he keeps his grin intact. God! I almost had a heart attack and this guy still has the guts to flash me his idol smile.

 

I tried to calm myself and asked, “What are you doing here?”

 

“You should really practice awareness to your surroundings,” he said taking all of the shopping bags.”I was following you ever since you stepped out of the concert hall. Geez, Dara, if I was a stalker, you wouldn’t have the chance to scream.”

 

“Good thing you’re not then.” I said as I follow him to where ever he is going. I feel kind of jealous with how he easily carries those heavy shopping bags, it felt like I had the world hanging on my arms earlier.

 

We went inside the accessories store I went to earlier and asked if we could leave the bags behind for a while. The store owner, whose good friends with us since we always buy stuffs from him, said it was okay.

 

“Is the club-hopping over this early?” I asked while we were walking, “What happened? Oh My God! Did Jiyong cause trouble again? Who did he punch this time? Is he in jail?”

 

I suddenly bombarded him with questions as panic took over me. I can’t help it, wherever Jiyong goes, trouble follows. Okay so he carries trouble with him, but nobody else is allowed to over it but me.

 

“You really can’t get him off your system can you?” he calmly said.

 

I stared at him with probably the dumbest look I could ever muster. Just, what the hell is he saying?

 

“Jiyong’s fine, probably. I don’t know. I told you I’ve been following you so I have no idea what the guys are doing.” He said leading me to a crepe stand.

 

Right. He did told me that. “Why?”

 

“Why, what?”

 

“Why were you following me?”

 

He handed me a crepe, mango flavored, my favorite, before giving me a grin and taking my hand taking me God knows where.

*****

Dara POV

 

“What are you wearing?” Jiyong asked the moment he sat beside me inside the plane.

 

I looked at him puzzled before, “Oh, you mean this?” I said pointing at the fluffy hat I was wearing. “Youngbae, gave this to me.” I added delightedly.

 

Jiyong stared at me with raised eyebrows. “You like him, don’t you?” he said after a while.

 

“Youngbae? Of course I like him, he’s nice. Unlike you.” I said the last words like a whisper Jiyong could’ve hardly heard it.

 

“Ew. How old do you think you are, you ahjumma?!” He suddenly said in a punitive manner. I scowled at him unable to say anything because of disbelief. Ahjumma?!

 

Then he continued, “Youngbae’s just being nice to you because he’s naturally respectful to older people, always remember that. So don’t think of any disgusting fantasies involving you and him, okay?! It’s not gonna happen, ahjumma!”

 

What the is this retard going on about?! And…and…AHJUMMA!!!!!

 

“Yah!!” I said in between gritted teeth, “What fantasies are you talking about? I don’t see Youngbae like that so shut it. And, being 3 years older doesn’t make me an ahjumma, you brat!!!”

 

“Omo, this liar. Only 3 years, you say?” he scowled back. “Then how come you look 40 already? Yah! Just because you have a small frame you think you can deceive everyone by thinking you are younger. Aigoo…your body’s small but your face says it all. Look at that ancient glasses and that grandma hair bun you always have. Trying to hide it with that hat, I see” he said.

 

OHMYGAHD!!! Please give me strength not to clobber this idol in front of these passengers.

 

“Omo, look at those bags under your eyes” he continued, pointing into my eyes, AND HE’S NOT DONE YET!! “If you want to claim that you’re younger than your 40’s you better put some cream on that. And your face is really thin…” he stopped after his hands touched my face. I thought he was gonna go dermatologist on me and examine my skin further, but then he suddenly retracted like my face just wounded his hands. This piece of ! I glared at him and he was staring back at me with a surprised expression.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing to noona?!”Seungri interrupted. They were just entering. The plane’s taking off in a few minutes.

 

I slapped his hand that was hanging in midair against my face to end his insults. “Seungri, changed seats with Jiyong.” I demanded looking out the window.

 

“Yay!”Seungri excitedly exclaimed.

 

Jiyong cleared his throat before saying, “Y-you change seats with Seungri.” THE NERVE!

 

“Fine,” I said standing up. “Seungri, where are you seating?”

 

“Beside me, come on.” Youngbae interjected just behind Seungri. I nodded and was about to follow him when Jiyong suddenly stood up.

 

He grabbed Seungri and had him seated on his place as he dragged Youngbae away without saying anythinglike a total nutcase that he is.

 

“Aisht! You two are having another lover’s quarrel, aren’t you?” Seungri blurted out beside me as he positioned himself to seat properly.

 

I glared at him menacingly.

 

“S-sorry.” He said in an almost whisper.

 

He’s suddenly not too excited to seat with me anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---aw, i'm getting subscribers

i appreciate u guys' effort in reding my fic..i'll update more with more comments and encouragements!!---