26 - I just wanna kiss

Yours, mine, ours

c/to: monsterLea

 

 

 

 

DARA

 

 

 

Hello. My name is Dara Park and I’m a sleep .

 

Ever since my accident three years ago I have been having trouble sleeping. It is because of the nightmare that replays everything that happened during the accident. It’s horrible, really.

 

My doctor said that the nightmares were all due to unnecessary guilt. If you move on, you’ll be free. Her words not mine.

 

Now, let me introduce you to Kwon Jiyong, a singer whom I worked for as a manager/personal assistant. He recently discovered about my nightmares and has been very helpful to me by waking me up and then sleeping beside me.

 

A week ago, due to some circumstances, I have officially moved in his apartment building. And believe me when I say that God had some wicked sense of humor to actually put my bedroom adjacent to Jiyong’s. So technically, during bedtime, we are only one thin wall apart. It’s easier for him to hear me whenever I moan in agony and since he insisted on making my main door’s password as his birthday, he can quickly tucked me back to sleep.

 

Pretty normal routine for us.

 

Earlier tonight, Jiyong had a show and he will be spending the night out-of-town. No, I wasn’t with him, though I have made sure to provide him all the stuffs that he will need. It can’t be helped that I also had a meeting with our boss, YG, for a commercial ad. Yes, I’m also part-timing as an actress.

 

Anyways, this is the first night that Jiyong will not be on the other side of the wall to hear me and come to my rescue. I am feeling so restless.

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Stupid pillow.” I muttered as I throw my pillow away.

 

I looked over my alarm clock and groaned. It’s nearly three in the morning. I’ve actually spent four hours tossing and turning.

 

“So tired……” I whimpered though nobody could hear.

 

 

 

Where’s Jiyong? I need his body. Those thin-looking arms are much more comfortable than a comforter. And his scent, gosh, that manly musk with a hint of baby cologne just lulls me to heaven. Le sigh. I’m acting like such a . A sleep-. A erted, sleep-.

 

 

 

“Move over,”

 

Omo!!

 

I don’t know if I should jump for joy or ran to the kitchen and grab a knife.

 

I did neither. I just clutched my chest and watch Jiyong takes off his hat, scarf, and overcoat (in that order) and finally lay down on my bed.

 

“What are you doing here? I thought you’d be spending the night out of town.” I said. I can’t believe I can be such a hypocrite when in all honesty; I just want to jump at him right now.

 

“I don’t know. I was already so tired when the show ended I thought I’ll get knocked out immediately but as I lay on the hotel bed, I kept sniffing for a smell that wasn’t really there and I realized your hair wasn’t anywhere near me and that’s what I was looking for. I tossed and turned and finally give up and drove myself back here. Remind me to send someone over to drive the staffs back. I used the company van because it’s the only one I got. Now let’s sleep,” he explained then held out his hands expectantly.

 

I didn’t hesitate and went in. It didn’t even take long for Jiyong’s heartbeat to still my restlessness and finally, take me to a deep, peaceful sleep.

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Eherm…Mr. and Mrs. Kwon?”

 

Instead of replying, I buried my face deeper into the warmth as I try to block out whoever it is and the sunlight streaming into the room.

 

“Go. Away,” I muttered.

 

“Don’t you want to have breakfast with us?”

 

“Fck off. We’re sleeping.” Jiyong mumbled as he pulls me closer. Subconsciously, I went willingly, throwing one of my legs over one of his. He rested my head just under his chin after slightly sniffing on it. Or at least I think that’s what he did.

 

“Sleepy…” I grumbled.

 

“If you two don’t get up…”

 

“Go eat in the kitchen. We’ll be up in a while.” Jiyong said. I assumed he waved his hands towards the door because I felt it gone from his tight hug but then back again in a second.

 

“Fine.”

 

A moment later the door was closed and I was drifted back to my dreams.

 

 

***

 

 

 

My ringing phone woke me up from a deep, comfortable sleep. Instead of feeling jumpy and attacking the man beside me after getting only four hours of sleep, I felt oddly well-rested and thus in a good mood.

 

Jiyong yawned as he sat up and grab my phone only to return it on top of the bedside table for it already stopped ringing.

 

“I clearly remember you wearing pajamas last night. How do you always end up being in the morning?” I asked him getting to my feet, at the same time watching him curl back to my bed.

 

He gave me a lop-sided smile. “Of course you don’t you remember.”

 

I felt the sudden need to pee the minute I saw that devilishly handsome smile but he just have to leave me hanging with that statement.  

 

It made me think back to what I was doing when I was asleep which is an impossible thing to do considering the fact that I WAS ASLEEP.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing. Go make breakfast now.”

 

Oh it is so not nothing.

 

“Jiyong, what?”

 

“Dara, go.” He insisted and then while stifling his laugh he said, “Don’t make me spank you.”

 

With that said, I remembered something in my dreams and…

 

 

 

OHMYFCKNGGOD!!!!

Have I been doing to the real-Jiyong what I’ve been doing with dream-Jiyong ???

 

 

My dream was of not--Jiyong, by the way. He was fully-clothed this time and I was really disappointed so dream-me was urging dream-Jiyong to strip . I distinctly remembered threatening to spank him if he didn’t do as I say.

 

 

Was I talking to my sleep?

 

I’m literally frozen on my feet as I find the right words to redeem myself.

 

 

“I’m concerned about you, Dara.” He said sitting up Indian-style in the middle of my bed. “I really think you spend your entire time thinking about me that even in your dreams you get to molest me. You’re secretly in love with me aren’t you?”

 

Puh-leeze!

 

“Don’t flatter yourself.” I replied with a chortle. “I wasn’t molesting you in my dreams. I was molesting Kang Dongwon.” Yes, I felt vindicated.

 

“Who? Wait…the actor?”

 

I nodded.

 

“So are you over your Jung Il Woo phase?”

 

 

Puh-leeze, again! I can’t believe I had a crush on that guy. All he did this week was torment me on making him a godparent for what he thought as the kids that Jiyong and I are eventually having in the future. He is so annoying. I only forced myself into crushing on him anyway to distract myself from thinking naughty thoughts about Jiyong. Clearly, it didn’t work so he is of no use to me now.

 

My new crush is Kang Dongwon. I saw him the last time I was at MBC building and he is hot, hot, hot.

 

“Il Woo is a moron. Kang Dongwon is going to be my future husband.”

 

Jiyong snorted, “Does he know?”

 

I scrunched up my face. “Not yet but I can wait.”

 

“I guess that means our love affair is over.” He said with a pout and it took all of my willpower not to salivate. You probably will agree with me if I say that G-dragon is cute when he is pouting. Have you seen him pouting while he’s ? U-huh. That’s right.

 

 

I am beginning to think that I have welcomed my erted thoughts towards Jiyong with open arms and have learned to live with it. I am living a very lustful, sinful life.

 

 

“Yup.” I agreed with him popping my ‘P’. “Now get off my bed and out of my house.”

 

“Thanks for the night. Call me.” He said extra ily before exiting my room laughing.

 

Damn it. I think I just wet my .

 

 

***

 

 

 

We arrived at the building after Jiyong’s routine jog. Actually it’s my routine jog now too. Apparently, when you’re going to be on TV, you constantly needed to work out even if you’re as skinny as a twig. I’m not saying that I’m model-skinny but I am sort of skinny.

 

They say that Hwang-ssabu, YG’s resident physical trainer, is a monster. I’ve just experience his terror. I can’t believe they let someone like him train people. I think he can make even the army cry.

 

Or maybe it’s just me. I’m never the exercise type of girl. It’s fortunate that I have high metabolism so I can eat whatever I want whenever I want and still don’t get fat. This would be the first time that I have exercise and I must say I don’t want to do it anymore. Maybe if Hwang-ssabu isn’t my trainer.

 

Jiyong seems fine though. I think it’s because he’s been doing this for years. His body shows it all.

 

“I’m dying.”

 

Or not.

 

 

I watch Jiyong sprawled on the floor that was covered with exercise mats. I joined him by sitting down with both my legs stretched out. He crawled to me and laid his head into my lap.

 

“Water.” He breathed out.

 

“How can I get water if you’re in my lap?”

 

 “I don’t know. I can see the light, Dara. It’s very pretty. I think I should go in.” He declared while catching his breath.

 

“Don’t go. I will miss you.” I replied in a monotone just to humor him.

 

“Come with me then.” He reached out for my hands and pulled it towards him.

 

I laughed when he whined after my ponytail hits him in the face because he pulled me too much.

 

“Stop whining, it’s your own fault.” I comforted the big baby by blowing air into the general area of his face.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

 

I lifted my head and saw Teddy stepping out of Hwang-ssabu’s office holding a book.

 

“I’m sorry for disturbing. I just borrowed this book. I’ll leave now.”

 

“We’re not doing anything though, oppa.” I said and watched him blush.

 

“Come on, D. So you’re kissing. There’s no big deal so you don’t have to deny it. See you later.” he said.

 

I think I exercised too much to the point of busting my eardrums.

 

What did he say?

 

 

***

 

 

 

After shower, I proceeded to the office to do some paper works that’s been pending because I’m too lazy to do it. Jiyong will lose some of his modeling contracts if I didn’t get my act out together.

 

I passed by the lobby only to see Jiyong, TOP and Jung Il Woo.

 

“Mrs. Kwon!” TOP called out.

 

I really don’t understand this little hatred for Choi Seunghyun that I have been harboring in my heart. Whenever I see him or hear his voice I had the urge to slap the crap out of him. Is it the way he breathes? Maybe he should just stop breathing.

 

“Oh, you guys are married. Since when?” Il Woo asked when I joined them.

 

“Yeah, since when? Didn’t we just recently get engaged? Like a month or so ago.” I muttered.

 

“Since you moved out of your house and moved in with Jiyong.” TOP replied.

 

Make sense…

 

“I moved in the same building not in his house.”

 

“Same thing.”

 

“Seriously, hyung, when does it end with you?” Jiyong asked

 

“When you finally realize that you both are meant to be together.”

 

Jiyong and I looked at each other. “Why are we still friends him?” I asked him.

 

“Believe me Dara. After all the avoiding I did when we were still trainees, I wanted to quit being a singer when I found out that we are going to be in the same group.”

 

“Aww. Look at those two, Il Woo,” TOP said elbowing Il Woo. “They both hate me. Aren’t they so compatible?”

 

Maybe I can convince Bom to smother him in his sleep.

 

“Il Woo, as a friend, I advise you to stay away from him.” Jiyong said grabbing Il Woo by the arm away from TOP.

 

Wait, what? Did I hear it right? Jiyong is friends with Il Woo.

 

“You two are friends?” I asked.

 

“That’s right.” Jiyong replied putting an arm around Il Woo.

 

Il Woo smiled brightly at Jiyong before turning to me, “Jiyong texted me about marrying our dogs off. I think it’s a great idea. We can still be related even if it’s not being your kids’ godfather.”

 

I stared at Jiyong like he had two heads. Why is it that I’m just now finding out about my husband being text mates with my ex-crush? Wasn’t it just last week when he can’t stop his mockery towards my forbidden romance? What happened? And why am I so concern about this?

 

I looked at them looking at each other with googly eyes, like they share a secret together. And I am not on it.

 

“There are rumors before that Jiyong is biual.” TOP whispered in my ears.

 

NO.

 

I didn’t marry someone who is also into guys. Especially pretty guys like Jung Il Woo. I suddenly feel insecure. I mean, I have been called beautiful so I don’t really worry about my looks. I just take people’s word and leave it at that. But hello!!! Take a look at this guy. He’s totally beautiful.

 

Il Woo and Jiyong beside each other makes me want to feed them with grapes and fan them with big fans. You know, like those you see in movies about Egyptian Kings.

 

And he is hot to boot. Damn. Imagine if he had s.

 

I haven’t fully taken advantage of my married life yet and we are already on the brink of divorce all because I was not hot enough. I need to schedule counseling. And then spend more time in the gym. I will worship Hwang-ssabu if he make my s grew another cup or two. Is that possible?

 

“Hey Ji,” I called out. “I’m gonna do some paper works, do you wanna come with? I can help you brushed up your Japanese.”

 

“That’s right. Don’t let this bromance go much deeper. Your marriage is in danger.” TOP whispered again.

 

“Rain check? I want to hang out with Il Woo.” Jiyong replied.

 

TOP: Oooh. Burn.

 

I cannot believe this. He just blew me off to spend time with Gaho’s fiancee’s father.

 

Il Woo, you home-wrecker.

 

I elbowed TOP and with dignity fully intact, I declared, “Sure, hang out with Il Woo but there will be no cuddling tonight.”

 

It didn’t sound like I was desperately jealous, right? Good.

 

TOP: Wow. I do not even have an answer to that.

 

I walked away and before I was out of earshot, I heard Jiyong said, “You know where the exit is Il Woo.”

 

I was smiling then and before I knew it Jiyong took a hold of my shoulders and was subsequently pushing me forward where the offices are.

 

We happened to run into Teddy when we were waiting for the elevator.

 

He looked dejected when he saw us. “Really, guys? The elevators have cameras. Do you really need to give everyone a show?” He sighed before walking away.

 

Jiyong and I did nothing but stare at his retreating back wondering what is up with him.

 

 

***

 

 

“But you can’t sing for sh!t.” Jiyong snickered.

 

“Thank you. No one’s asking for your opinion.” I threw a crumpled paper to his face as I said the words.

 

I’m trying this new thing where I tell Jiyong important happenings of my life and now I feel like sh!t.

 

After his breakdown at the furniture store, I have come to understand that being friends with Jiyong means I have to tell him everything that’s been happening to me. I didn’t realize that Jiyong has so much interest in what his friends do until now. I mean, he even asked me what color of shirt I will be wearing today.

 

My point is, he’s been a real sport about me missing some of his appointments and as his manager, that’s just wrong. So I am trying to make up for it by letting him know about stuffs that’s been keeping me busy. That way, he wouldn’t feel left out and maybe I wouldn’t experience another episode of lonely boy Kwon Jiyong.

 

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciated it when he opened up to me about what he feels but I was also taken aback when he said that he wanted to protect me. Protect me from what exactly? I don’t know but honestly, it felt so good hearing him say those words. I also happen to have no idea on how to be a person’s someone. I didn’t even know what that meant so I think I’ll just do what I can do.

 

And like I said, now I’m feeling like sh!t.

 

I told him about the meeting yesterday with YG and how the boss wanted me to sing for a commercial and he started laughing before I can even finished explaining.

 

 

If I didn’t need his arms tonight, I will break it.

 

 

“Seriously, are you sure YG-hyung wasn’t smoking any crack when he told you this? Coz’ it think he’s flying high.”

 

He’s laughing so hard I’m afraid he’d have a sudden heart attack. As much as I want to kill him for being mean, I needed his body to fulfill my needs. No, that doesn’t sound weird at all.

 

“Stop it. I already feel bad as it is you don’t have to make it worst.”

 

“Aww. Don’t feel bad.” He cooed and brushed my bangs out of my eyes with his fingers, a gesture that made me tingly all over. “You should feel embarrass.”

 

Tingly feeling gone.

 

I reached out for his neck and strangled him. It was in this position that I saw Teddy come inside the room. Jiyong’s back is facing the door so only I got to see Teddy and from where he was standing it’s easy to misunderstand what Jiyong and I were doing.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry,” he said diverting his gaze.

 

“No, oppa, we weren’t doing anything.” Why do I sound so defensive?

 

It seemed that Jiyong caught on the situation so I thought he would clear things up but instead he declared, “We were doing exactly what you think we are doing, hyung.”

 

Kill me.

 

“I told you not in here. Wait till we get home.” He continued before facing Teddy. “Hyung, we’re kinda in a middle of--,”

 

“We’re not in the middle of anything.” I told them both and punched Jiyong in the arm. “What is it, oppa?”

 

“It’s nice that you two are getting along fine but please be discreet about this okay. Not all people are in love like you two and really, I couldn’t be happier but I or anyone else who doesn’t have a partner in life doesn’t need to see this. Dara, your song is done. When you and Jiyong are finish, come listen to it.”

 

Ground, could you maybe open up and swallow me.

 

“Now, where were we?” Jiyong said reaching for my face.

 

“Let me remind you.” I replied and strangled him, again.

 

 

***

 

 

 

Seoul General Hospital

 

“I hope he wakes up already.” A nurse sighed while scribbling notes into Sanghyun’s chart.

 

“I know. I think I’ll be more heartbroken if he didn’t wake up at all.” Another nurse replied.

 

“Have you seen his sister? She’s friends with G-dragon.”

 

“Sshh. We’re not supposed to talk about that.”

 

“Nobody’s in here.”

 

“Okay. How sweet it is that he gave Sanghyun this plant?” The nurse complied as she water the plant that was on top of Sanghyun’s bedside table.

 

“It’s not for Sanghyun. It’s for the sister. I think they’re dating.”

 

“No way. They’re just close friends.”

 

“Well, I think that they are dating.”

 

“What makes you say that?”

 

“Duh, that plant you’re watering is for her.”

 

“That really doesn’t explain anything.”

 

“Okay, well how about the fact that he visits Sanghyun whenever he has free time. Hello!!! He’s freakin’ G-dragon.”

 

“Dara Park makes him. Because they’re close friends.”

 

“I think they’re in love. Omo!!!” The nurse dropped her pen and the charts. “He moved.”

 

“What?” The other nurse laid the water down and checked Sanghyun. “I don’t see it.”

 

“His fingers moved. I saw it. I saw it. What do we do?”

 

“Are you a nurse or what? Check his vitals while I call the doctor.”

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Hey Ji, so Il Woo tweeted you regarding your dogs and it’s all over the news.” I told him as I scan through my phone.

 

We’re waiting for Teddy-oppa who said he was just going to eat lunch but had been gone for an hour so we busied ourselves by doing random stuffs.

 

“Really? Which one?” He asked with his fingers ready to tap the laptop.

 

“Type in, Jung Il Woo, G-dragon, dog.”

 

“I’m not typing that. That sounds creepy and weird.”

 

I rolled my eyes and went to his side to type the words for him. I stayed hovering as we waited for results to pop up and even re-read some of the news with him.

 

He must’ve notice how I shifted from one foot to another because his hand flew into my waist and guided me to sit on his lap. I obliged because I can.

 

That hand stayed on my waist while the other scrolled down the laptop and I noticed how long his fingernails have grown.

 

“Roll us to my bag right there.” I said pertaining to the swivel chair we are currently sitting in and pointing to my bag on the couch. (Well, he’s sitting and I’m sitting on him. On his lap! C’mon people)

 

He did as was told and when I found my nail cutter he rolled us back to the desk where the laptop is placed.

 

“Since when did you get lazy?” He asked as I twisted my body to pull his hand that was still in my waist forward. I leaned on him giving him all my weight and started cutting his nails.

 

“Since now. Why? What are you gonna do about it?” I said knocking my head into his.

 

“This.” He said bouncing me in his legs.

 

“Yah! Do you want me to cut your nail beds instead?” I reprimanded.

 

He stopped and sniffed my hair as a reply.

 

“Hey, Dara, put your forehead into mine and guess what I’m thinking.”

 

“What?!”

 

He pointed into the laptop screen and I saw what he was talking about. You know about theses pop-up advertisement about guessing games to win a prize. Well Jiyong just clicked on one.

 

It says something about foreheads and giving them our credit card numbers because we’re the one millionth visitor. Total scam.

 

But there’s no harm in trying.

 

I turned my head and touched Jiyong’s and waited for a while for the stupidity to pass by. Nothing happened.

 

“You two seriously need to get a room. This PDA sh!t is disgusting.”

 

We both turned our heads to see Teddy-oppa by the door. Trying his best not to gag.

 

***

 

 

After a while

 

“I just…I just wanna kiss…Tsk…I just…no that’s not right. I just…” I took a breath. “I JUST WANT TO KILL YOU KWON JIYONG. GET OUT!!!”

 

I have been trying really hard. Even when Teddy-oppa had assured me that auto-tune will pretty much do the singing, I still want to do great. It’s just that I don’t sing, except in the showers. I’m not tone-deaf or anything but my voice isn’t that great either.

 

It also didn’t help that Jiyong is just outside the recording booth, laughing his out.

 

“Oppaaa~~” I whined, calling for Teddy’s support.

 

“Yah!! If you can’t behave, get out of my studio.” Teddy told Jiyong while beating him.

 

“I am behaving. Isn’t this how a normal person would usually behave when they hear Dara sing? This is me behaving properly.” Jiyong defended and then laughed again.

 

“Dara, let’s take a break. Do you want to go for a walk to clear your head?”

 

“No, she just needs water to clear .” Jiyong interrupted. “I think maybe you have a barbwire stuck in there, Dara. That’s what’s causing the noise coming out of your mouth.”

 

“Stop already. Geez.” I said, sitting on another couch away from Jiyong. I turned to Teddy and with puppy eyes I expressed, “Sorry oppa, your song is gonna get ruined because of me. I’ll just tell sajangnim that I’ll reject the CF.”

 

“You are not going to do that. I made this song for you so you should sing it. Don’t give up on this one just because this fckwad is a fckwad.” He said pointing his thumb to Jiyong while Jiyong made crying gestures towards me. “We’ll do this again but for now I’m gonna go meet up with Kush for a while. Jiyong I suggest that you help Dara instead of make fun of her. YG family is family. We help each other and all that sh!t.”

 

When Teddy was out of the room, I threw a cushion pillow at Jiyong that he caught mid-air and used it to stifle his laughter.

 

“Do you need my help?” He asked afterwards.

 

“Not if you’re gonna act like an .”

 

“I’ll be good, I promise.” He said sitting on the chair that Teddy occupied earlier and started playing the song that Teddy made for me.

 

“It’s a good song. Very hip and gives a feeling that you’re having fun in a club.” He commented and listened more. Meanwhile, I just stare at his profile while admiring his seriousness. There really comes a time when I don’t hate him for being obnoxious and that is when he writes a song or listens to new music.

 

I didn’t notice that he had turned off the music half-way through the song. I was just surprise when he suddenly banged his head on the desk in front of him.

 

“Are you alright?” I asked.

 

He raised his head and tried to explain by means of stuttering, “The…this…what….” He continued stuttering until I guess, he can’t take it anymore and just banged his head in the desk once again.

 

“Is it the lyrics of the song?” I caught on.

 

“Are you going to kiss someone in the CF again?” He asked back with his head still on the desk, facing the wall and I wondered if he’s going to stay in that position until the end of time.

 

“Honestly?”

 

“No, Dara, I want you to lie to me.”

 

“Then no, I’m not kissing anyone.”

 

“Aurgh!!! You’re such a liar.”

 

“Well, you told me to lie…”

 

He glared at me making me stop talking. “Why are you doing this to me?” He asked.

 

“What exactly am I doing to you? Is it the kissing? Coz we already talked about it as me, just acting, Ji,” I said quoting the words “just acting”.

 

“C’mon. If it’s just acting, one project is enough. Must you kiss every time you get a job offer? Is it stipulated in your contract with YG? Coz I can talk to hyung for you.”

 

I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the couch.

 

I can’t believe we’re having this conversation once again. Are we going to do this every offer I get? Coz that’s just crazy.

 

And hot.

 

But crazy.

 

 

“I don’t see anything wrong with it, Ji? It’s not like I have a boyfriend or anything.” I said nonchalantly.

 

 

I understood after that statement that I’m a puny little rabbit challenging a big dragon that already had fire coming out of his mouth. I can definitely see a predatory gleam in his eyes and I’m his prey, but not in the good way. I’m talking about pain over pleasure.

 

Gosh, I’m thinking carnal thoughts even when he’s angry. What’s wrong with me?

 

 

“THAT’S BECAUSE YOU’RE ALREADY MARRIED. GODDAMNIT!” He bellowed.

 

 

 

Ulk. If only that was real, I’d do more than kissing with you, !

 

His face softened and with this I just got to asked even though it’s already pretty obvious, “I just thought that out loud, didn’t I?”

 

He nodded while giving me that devilishly handsome lop-sided smile.

 

If you google the word shameful, Sandara Park will come out as result.

 

“Do you want to kiss me?” He unabashedly asked.

 

 

Nope. That’s not what I said and I’m hoping you didn’t really catch that.

 

 

“Wait, let me rephrase. Do you want to do more than kissing with me?”

 

 

Can you hear that sound? Don’t mind it. That’s just my dignity dying.

 

 

“Dara, do you want to have with me?”

 

 

Woah, I can feel myself blushing up to the tip of my hair with his bluntness, “Um…t-that’s a…very personal question.” I looked everywhere but him while fighting the need to fan myself.

 

 

He started to stalk towards me and I panicked, “Stay where you are.” I told him holding my palms out in front of him.

 

 

“Or what? You’re spanking me?” he teased.

 

“Did I really spank you?” Why did he have to bring this up in this situation where my sanity is threatening to packed her bags and leave me?

 

“Yeah, right here.” He pointed his bottom. “Do you want to talk about it?”

 

“Sure, coz that wouldn’t be uncomfortable at all.”

 

“Dara,” He smiles reassuringly and went back to his seat. For some strange reason I want to sit in his lap and his mouth. I clearly have issues with this man.

 

“How about we talk about my new CF? Do you want to know the story line?” I’m desperately hanging on a thread here.

 

“No. I’ll probably just get angry. Who are you kissing this time, anyway?”

 

 

Ha. Got him.

 

 

“Get this. It’s Lee Minho.” I excitedly told him.

 

He thought about this for a while and then asked, “Why are your leading men all flower boys? Is that a or what?”

 

“What are you talking about? I don’t choose who I get paired with. And TOP isn’t a flower boy, by the way.”

 

“Yeah, but he’s girly. Like a flower.”

 

I wouldn’t argue with that.

 

“So the story is like this--,”

 

“No. I told you. I’ll just get mad. Let’s just talk about you and me.”

 

Uh…Do I want Jiyong to get mad or do I want to talk about how I fantasize about him and me and bed. Or sometimes the beach or the other times the shower or….Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Doctor!!

 

 

 

“I think I’ll take that walk now.” I said standing up and exiting the premises.

 

Ground, you didn’t listen to me earlier, will you listen now. Now, would be a good time to swallow me.

 

I walked as fast as I can but I still heard Jiyong say, “See you later.”

 

 

Crap. That’s right, I can’t sleep without him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:

How did you like my poor attempt of making a jealous Dara?

I just thought it would be funny this way.

LOL Il Woo and Jiyong sitting on a tree...

I'm getting more and more comments from you guys and i really love all of it

they're the reason that i write this fic or more, you're the reason i write this fic

(It's so cheesy, i'm gonna die)

Let me know what you think of this chapter and see u next update!

xoxo