10 - Let's not fight

Yours, mine, ours

c/to: monsterLea

 

 

 

 

Dara POV

 

My patience bar is at the red zone, it’s the danger zone. Not a lot of people crossed this zone. To be accurate, only Kwon Jiyong frequently visits this zone. It’s where he sat up his ‘annoying base’.

 

Tonight, Choi Seunghyun just crossed it. He crossed it big time.

 

Who in their right mind would go to a conservative charity ball wearing something with a plunging neckline? Or a backless gown that once you move its hello -crack. Or a full length see-through dress. And those are just the first batch of choices.

 

He might’ve not noticed the glares that I kept throwing at him because he seems to not falter in displaying his ridiculous choices of clothes in front of me.

 

“Are you fcking kidding me?” I asked for the nth time. “Is it not bad enough that I’m coming with you to the party now you wanted me to parade in there ?”

 

“Come on D, this is the first time that you gave yourself a make-over, might as well go all out.”

 

 

Can you tell me what’s wrong with what he said? Nothing much really. Just the fact that he wanted me to turn into a e with what he wanted me to wear and he doesn’t seem to mind one bit.

 

I turned around to stop myself from killing Korea’s bad- rapper and looked at myself in the mirror one more time, okay; I looked at the mirror a million times over today than I had my entire life but who could blame me? I look hot. Hyeri and Jiyeon did a fantabulous job doing my hair and make-up. See what I did there. I used the word fantabulous. I’m turning into a moron. I knew there are weird chemicals in hair products. It shrunk my brain.

 

The point is I have a smoking-hot face that made me look like a sober rock star coming out of a photo shoot and TOP wants to ruin it with his weird/ty outfits.

 

“You told me to bring clothes that fit a person with a y-attitude,” Yanggaeng told TOP, Oh yeah his here. He was the one who brought the clothes. Wait, what did he just say? “If you just specified it to “please, bring clothes that fits a Dara with a y-attitude”, I would’ve brought something entirely different. You look hot by the way.” He finished turning to face me and then fetch his phone from his pocket.

 

 

 

“Sh!t, this is it.” TOP voiced out. “D, I found it. It’s perfect for you.” In his hands is an ensemble of leather blouse that you have to tie tightly to your back and a matching leather shorts. Total dominatrix.

I flipped him off and marched towards Jiyeon and Hyeri who are busy gossiping over a cup of coffee.

 

 

*****

 

 

 

My dress arrived just as I was about to stick a chopstick into TOP’s eyes (He still wouldn’t stop about the dominatrix outfit). Yanggaeng called up his assistant and had him delivered a dress in the salon.

 

The girls helped me put it on and they gasped upon seeing it on me. I didn’t gasp but my jaw did reach the floor. Now, I’m no narcissist but damn, I look good. Yanggaeng got me a white strapless mini dress that went from a particular area covering the upper portion of my chest but still shows enough cleavage up to at least 12 inches above my knees. The dress accentuates my curves which I thought were non-existing

 

Problem? It’s tight and did I mention skimpy? I tried pulling it down to cover at least another inch on my legs but doing so would pull down what little covering I had on my chest, and you know what happens when I pull  it up don’t you?

 

Hyeri placed the black Louboutin shoes that has sparkly heels in front of my feet while looking up on me with gooey eyes that I felt compelled to wear the thing in fear of whatever she is about to do if I say no.

 

“Dara, you look perfect.” Jiyeon said. Are those tears in her eyes?

 

I did another once over myself in the full-length mirror and remembered my old self, the happy-go-lucky girl who is not afraid to always try something new. I blinked as flashbacks crossed my mind. I inhaled deeply and got it together. This wasn’t like before. I’m not as stupid as I was when I was playing the wild child. I’m stronger and better and had more supportive friends. I’m not going to some meaningless party, this is for charity. Nothing bad is going to happen.

 

I smiled and gave the girls a big bear hug, “Thank you for making me pretty, even for just tonight.” I walked a few steps towards the door and tripped over my own feet. Damn it, these heels are pretty but they are killing me.

 

I cursed as I saw TOP scowling when he saw me. He’s really not gonna let that outfit go.


“Damn girl, you’re picture perfect.” Yanggaeng commented. “I knew that dress is just for you that’s why I didn’t let anyone use it.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I got that dress three or so years ago.” Yanggaeng explained. Um…what?! “I remember when you first came in YG building you were wearing some kind of summer dress. I thought you were gonna debut as an artist and thought of a concept for you. So I got you that dress.” He said something more but it was in mumble.

 

“I’m sorry what?” I asked him.

 

“I thought of a al concept for you. I’m sorry.” He said in a quick mumble that had quieted everyone.

 

 

 

I snorted out. I know, it was unlady-like but who cares. It was funny.

 

“Yanggaeng is a ert.” TOP said in a sing-song that made Yanggaeng blush.

 

“Stop it.” I reprimanded TOP. He shrugged mouthing the word ‘what’ and I gave him an eye. Seeing him today annoys me.

 

“They’re coming in about a few minutes, you ready?” He then asked. I answered him with a shrug.

 

He talked again after a while, “Are you sure you want to be wearing that?” Oh dear God. “That dominatrix outfit would really make a statement. I know!! You can make Jiyong your . You didn’t even have to act. It’ll look so real.”

 

Maybe the heels and the tight dress affected my blood circulation and it stopped pumping blood to my brain. I hit TOP with the clutch I was holding (it came with the dress, the girls filled it up with make ups and what-nots, it’s pretty heavy). “Stop talking, you annoying jerk.” I said each word at each hit.

 

We arrived at the waiting limo and I went barging inside with TOP following who is probably bruising all over his body. I was trying to be comfortable when for some reason TOP squeezed my knees. I pinch him in his inner thigh so that he’ll stop but I don’t even want to look at him right now. I decided to transfer seats and went beside Jiyong. I caught him gawking at me like a creep so I snapped at him, “What?!”

 

“Who are you?” was his obnoxious reply.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who are you?” I repeated his words with a mocking voice. It’s childish and annoying but who cares. I guess my irritation to TOP hasn’t dissipated yet.

 

I crossed and uncrossed my legs trying to find an angle that would be comfortable and at the same time wouldn’t show the world my when Bom reached over Jiyong and slapped my thighs. “Stop that,” she said. “You are going to give Jiyong a heart attack.”                                                   

 

I caught Jiyong staring at my legs this time. I turned my body towards him when I notice his untied bow tie. I forced his face to chin up as I fixed it. “For goodness sake Ji, at least learn how to fix your own tie. I should’ve bought you a clip-on.”

 

“Noona, can you fix my tie as well?” Daesung asked and I glance at him as he undid his tie. I smiled at him and his date, another trainee named Gong Minzy. They’re cute together.

 

“Noona,” Seungri called lifting his hand that is entwined with CL’s and kissed it clearly showing off his new relationship status.

 

“Congratulations. You better take care of each other.” I said.

 

“Save me a dance later, Dara.” Youngbae piped in.

 

“I’ll save you two.” I replied.

 

 

 

“Dara?!” Jiyong shrieked beside me.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

I knew her scent was familiar. I don’t know any other girl that smelled like bath soap with a hint of strawberry. It’s the kind of smell that doesn’t assault the nose because it’s so flowery or sweet. She smells so practical. She smells like Dara. Well, that’s because she is Dara.

 

! I can’t believe I thought Lady Pterodactyl was pretty. But damn, she’s beautiful. The contrasting look she’s sporting almost made me adjust myself inside my pants. Almost. The combination of her fierce make-up and white dress makes my head spin a little.

 

I caught myself staring more and more and when I realized that this is really Dara, my nemesis; it made me thought twice about my creepy reactions.

 

I cleared my throat and sat properly and said, “Y-you clean up g-good.” Stop stuttering, idiot.

 

“What do you mean good? I look great.” She replied and everyone agreed with her nodding their heads.

 

I rolled my eyes and realized something, “What happen to your date?”

 

“Obviously, it got cancelled.”

 

“Why?”

 

She stared at me curiously and I just stared back waiting for her reply when one side of her luscious lips lifted into a tiny smile before saying, “You know you are much more important to me than any boyfriend that I have. I can’t possibly just go on in a date and leave you alone. What would you do without me?”

 

“I can take care of myself.”

 

“Right.” - is all she said before checking on the socks I was wearing. “I told you to wear black ones.”

 

“What’s wrong with red?”

 

“What’s wrong with your brain?”

 

Okay, I was in a bad mood earlier because I didn’t know where she was. Now, my mood just got flushed in the toilet and sea monkeys are probably feasting on it because of her presence.

 

“Why are you here?” I shrieked. That’s right, in her face.

 

“I’m glad to see you too, Ji, but this wasn’t my idea. It was TOP’s. I think he’s just giving me reasons to stab him in the face.”

 

“TOP-hyung also texted me that he’ll be bringing his ‘hoe’ tonight,” Youngbae told Dara. “Was he referring to you?”

 

I didn’t even notice TOP had already recovered from his shock of seeing Bom, now he’s flinging his fist at Youngbae who expertly move his body away.

 

“Wow,” Dara said. “You’re really piling up your sins today TOP.”

 

TOP composed himself before saying, “I’m sure I wouldn’t even come close to Jiyong whom I presume has sins piling up as tall as Mt. Everest.”

 

“Oh we’re here. Everyone, stop fighting and let us all show our smiles for the cameras.” It was Chaerin.

 

When I saw Dara starts to open the door my crazy hands darted for hers and stopped her from doing so.

 

“You’re sticking with me.” I told her. Please shut up, stupid mouth.

 

“What did I come here for?” Bom interrupted.

 

I turned to her saying, “Besides the booze? Go with TOP-hyung.”

 

“No.” she refused with clenched teeth and then quietly told me, “That would defeat the purpose of my chase-me get up.” Her what?!

 

Thankfully, Dara spoke. “Bommie, please. I need TOP to be at least 3 meters away from me for an hour. I need to simmer down my irritation or I’ll end up killing him in front of the press.”

 

We all turned to look at TOP who is casually seating back with both his hands inside his pockets. “Anything that you decide is going to be fine with me.” he said staring intently at Bom.

 

Bom grumbled but I knew she had compromised.

 

“O-kay,” I said. “Those who had no dates can go on out first.” I barely got the last word out of my mouth because Dara hit me in the arm. “What?!” I asked in pain.

 

“It’s okay Dar,” Youngbae said on his way out the door. He kissed Dara on the cheek before opening it and I had the urge to murder him. The issue of them liking each other hadn’t been resolve yet. Grr.

 

Daesung and Minzy were next to come out and then Seungri and Chae. Dara told them to wait until YG knows about their relationship before they show anymore PDAs. It made me laugh when they both turned beet red.

 

When it was TOP and Bom’s turn to get out, Dara said to be nice. I don’t know who she was talking to.

 

Now that we’re alone inside the limo, I don’t know why but I kinda want to tell the driver to drive away. But I didn’t. So, go figure.

 

“Jiyong,” she started. “Just for a few hours, can you maybe treat me like the girl that I am?”

 

“You’re a girl?” I joked earning me a punch in the thigh. Ouch. “Of course you’re a girl. I meant to ask what you mean by that.” I continued rubbing my thigh. “That hurt, girlie.”

 

“What I mean is that just for tonight, let’s not fight.”

 

“That’s impossible.”

 

“Let’s try.”

 

“Okay, you can try first by not nagging.”

 

“I will not nag if you behave.”

 

“Fair enough.” I said holding up my hand for her to shake. She did and it sent shivers to my spine. Her hands are soft and I don’t want to let it go.

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

a/n:

First of all i want to say THANK YOU!!! *bows

i really love it when readers put their inputs and/or reactions to my stories

it gives me the thrill to write more.

I'm sorry if i haven't been replying but rest assured that i am reading all of them

and loving them.

 

Okay moving on, so technically, they aren't in the party just yet.

But i promise that arc on the next chapter.

For now, i hope you can enjoy this chapter.

Leave me more comments and if it isn't too much..

umm..maybe upvote my stories..if you like..

i'm not forcing you or anything though 

so no pressure..

peace out y'all

xoxo