24 - Reasons to get worked up

Yours, mine, ours

c/to: monsterLea

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA

 

I yawned and stretch in my seat inside the plane on our way back to Korea. Jiyong did a show in Shanghai and the day before (Tuesday), I had my first day of filming. It’s a minor role so I only get to film on days that wouldn’t compromise Jiyong’s schedule. I would’ve been willing to film longer but came Thursday, Jiyong calls every ten seconds to check if I was on my way to the airport for our flight that is scheduled Thursday evening. .

 

“Why don’t you sleep?” Jiyong commented beside me.

 

I gave him a look.

 

Really? It’s like he doesn’t know why I don’t want to sleep.

 

“I promise to wake you up if you had The Nightmare.” He whispered.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

Jiyong had been very understanding with my nightmares and I appreciate that he’s keeping it a secret from everyone. But he’s not exactly nonchalant about it.

 

I know why he lets me sleep whenever there is chance. He has it on his mind that if I sleep long enough I would narrate to him what happened during that night, in my sleep. As if that’s possible.

 

Whenever I tell him no, he keeps saying that he promises to wake me up when the worst part comes. He describes it as when I mumble incoherent words like ‘fishes had third-eyes placed in their butts’ or ‘pooky had spooky blue s’ while reaching out my hands for something that isn’t even there. What the fck, right?

 

I know that he’s totally lying because I don’t even remember having fishes in my dreams and who the heck is pooky?!

 

It came to the point where he brought me gallons of milk and forced me to drink it before sleeping in one very tiring evening. I learned the day after that he actually put in enough sleeping pills to kill a horse so that I would get knocked out immediately and begin dreaming, while he watch over me. Okay so I might’ve exaggerated on the pills part but he still shouldn’t have done that. I could’ve died.

 

Anyway, I want to let you in on a little secret. Ever since Jiyong insisted on watching over me while I sleep, strangely, my one and only nightmare won’t come. It’s like it’s afraid of Jiyong. I have a theory that the security of knowing that someone else would be there to wake me up decreases my fear of having to experience a prolonged nightmare. Yeah, I diagnose myself sometimes. That’s how awesome I am.

 

And if I knew this before, I would’ve told Jiyong to sleep with me every night.

 

I say this with no ual innuendos whatsoever.

 

Speaking of ual innuendos…

 

Even though my nightmare experiences have vastly declined, I’m having significant amount of bad dreams revolving a certain person. This is why I still refuse to sleeping.

 

I don’t know how it happened or when it started but, are you ready for this?

 

I’m having carnal dreams about Kwon Jiyong.

 

Yup.

 

I know right.

 

What the fck is wrong with me?

 

When I still hated him, he can go buck- and I couldn’t care less. Now it feels really off and inappropriate. Worse, I keep thinking about -Jiyong. Even worse, I keep seeing everything he does as y.

 

Applying BB cream.

 

Eating cornflakes.

 

Choosing which sunglasses to wear.

 

Fck. Even scratching his toes seemed very .

 

 

And if that’s not enough, he haunts me in my dreams. A couple of nights ago, I dreamt about him rubbing his self against a pole. The night after that, he was sipping some coconut juice while lying under the sun. The next sleep I got, he was chasing me in the shorelines while he was and I was fully-clothed.

 

What’s strange though is that in every dream, his private parts are always blurred out. It got me thinking, is his ‘thingy’ really that scary that it had to be edited out even in dreams. And another thing, IT IS MY DREAM, don’t I get to decide what I want and don’t want to see?

 

Fcking dream editors.

 

Nevertheless, you understand why I still don’t want to sleep right?

 

However great his body maybe nowadays that he’s been really serious with his work out regime. But for it to hangout constantly in my brain even when I’m asleep is just not right. Jiyong is going to eventually verify that I am indeed a ert.

 

The shame.

 

I think I need to visit my doctor again. This is some psychological I’m going through, yo.

 

 

***

 

 

Jiyong was greeted by some fans upon our arrival. He signed some autographs and accepted some gifts. The usual’s.

 

What was unusual though was that some people were also approaching me and asking for my autograph and handing me gifts.

 

“Unnie, we saw your still-cuts for your new drama. You look very pretty.” Someone said. I recognize her as one of Jiyong’s fan. She’s one of those fans that always follow Jiyong whenever she has free time (which is every time), it’s hard to forget such familiar faces.

 

And what did she say? I have still-cuts? And I look very pretty? Pfft. Don’t mention it.

 

“Thank you.” I replied taking her gifts and giving her my signature.

 

“Unnie, good luck on your drama.”

 

“Fighting!”

 

And other words of encouragement were shouted as securities cleared our path and were asking us to go on our way.

 

When we reach the company van, Jiyong stared at me weirdly.

 

Nope. I’m not going to stare back and go picturing him out .

 

“Congratulations on having fans.” He said.

 

“They’re your fans.

 

“Apparently, they’re your fans now too.”

 

“Envious?”

 

“Nah…I’ve got lots of them. I can share.” He said before stealing the gifts that were handed to me.

 

...

 

“Who is this ?” He asked.

 

 I scoot over him to take a look at what he’s talking about.

 

“That’s Il Woo.” I smiled. “We look good together don’t we?”

 

The fans compiled official still-cuts of me and Il Woo released by the drama producers. It also included some off-cam photos taken during the shoot.

 

 

Jung Il Woo is a gift from the God above. I met him for the first time and I died. I revived myself so I can be with him for a longer while. That’s how dreamy he is. Tall physique, beautiful eyes, handsome face. He’s just generally good-looking.

 

And did I mention nice? OMG, he’s such a gentleman I felt bad imagining being pregnant just by his touch. And I would eventually get to kiss him. I can’t wait. I’m going to kiss him so hard he’s going to want to have my babies.

 

I’m totally unleashing my inner-fangirl right now, aren’t I?

 

I can’t help it. It’s not every day that I get to meet such mild-mannered man. Just take a look at this guy beside me.

 

“Jung Il Woo, you say.” He dissed.

 

“Do you know him?” I asked.

 

“I might’ve met him a couple of times.”

 

“I think I’m in love with him.”

 

He gasped. “Are you cheating on me?”

 

I playfully punch him.

 

He caught my fist and started examining my arm. I didn’t notice it until now but I got some scratches on my left arm. It’s not painful but now that I’m aware of it being there it kind of actually stings.

 

“When did you hurt yourself?” He asked.

 

I pulled my arm back and rubbed it gently. “I’m not sure.”

 

“Some of those people in the airport could’ve been haters, Dara. Don’t you think you got that from the scuffle earlier?”

 

“You’re overly thinking this. It’s nothing. Just a scratch.” I said. But I’m actually quite bothered.

 

***

 

 

Three o’clock in the morning and I’m close to crying. I’m unbelievably tired and my head is pounding. I haven’t slept in five days.

 

Not a single wink.

 

Sadly it had nothing to do with the nightmares or -Jiyong dreams.

 

It all has something to do with the little noises I hear every night just outside my door.

 

It’s ridiculous but I am being stalked.

 

Two weeks ago, after Shanghai, I went home to find my already messy apartment completely trashed. Tables turned, clothes outside my cabinets, you know those kinds of stuffs. I didn’t say anything about it because it might just be the work of too much wind. Yeah, I’m a moron.

 

After that, little notes are always slipped under my door. No, it’s not normal love notes. I’m talking about Grade-A stalker love notes. Take a look:

 

You’re so beautiful, I want to marry you.

I can’t wait for the day that our eyes would finally meet.

You’re going to be mine someday.

If you’re not going to be mine, I’m going to kill you and just marry your corpse.

 

 

 

I thought these could just be the works of some dumb kid trying to scare me. Well that last note got me. I called Bom as reinforcement and had her sleep with me at night. At least I wouldn’t have to worry about having nightmares. Bom will totally slap me awake.

 

It stopped for a while and because Bom had a life, I had to let her go. I assured her that I was going to be fine before she agreed to leave me alone.

 

But when she did leave me alone, my stalker came back to accompany me instead.

 

Also, he’s notes only got worst.

 

How?

 

Oh you know, it is just now written in blood.

 

And because I’m stupid, I still didn’t tell anyone.

 

What?!

 

I’ve learned from Jiyong that these people aren’t really dangerous. They just want to be closer to their idols.

 

Yeah, and pigs can fly.

 

And so, as I was telling you, there are noises outside my door.

 

It’s been going on for a week. And I’m too scared to know if he was just being friendly.

 

“Bommie…” I whispered in my phone. “There is someone outside my house.”

 

“Is it Barney?” She said already alert despite just being woke up.

 

 

Oh yeah, we named my stalker Barney. Get it? Because Barney is a dinosaur that doesn’t wear clothes making him technically a ert. But he’s friends with everybody so he isn’t really dangerous. Get the connection with my stalker now? No? it.

 

“Wait there while I call back-up.” She said when I told her that it might be Barney.

 

 

About 20 minutes later…

 

 

 

“HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM” Someone shouted from the outside.

 

Seungri?!

 

“Ow, hyung…” Yup, definitely Seungri.

 

“DON’T MOVE.” That was TOP. Gosh, what’s happening?

 

I found myself standing right in front of my door when it suddenly swung open and revealed a hooded guy holding a knife in one hand and is obviously going to attack me.

 

I thought of some self-defense technique that I have learned before but those were totally useless when you are already in the situation. How can anyone move when a knife is coming right at you?

 

The hooded man’s figure suddenly turned and I saw Jiyong landing a solid punch on his face.

 

And then Jiyong is suddenly in my space, cupping my face and asking me, “Are you okay? Did you get hurt somewhere?” He then started a full body inspection. He would’ve insisted on stripping me to make sure I didn’t get graze by the knife in any part of my body if I didn’t get some sense into him.

 

“I’m fine.” I told him and reach for both of his hands that finally rested on my face again. He was the one shaking. “Are you okay? You’re shaking.”

 

 

“Are you crazy? Don’t you know how worried I was when Bom told me that someone’s stalking you? Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“I--,”

 

“TAKE THAT. How does 500 pounds feel, !” Bom shouted and did a celebratory dance.

 

We stared at a pile of bodies outside my door. The stalker begins the pile, followed by Seungri, Daesung, Youngbae and TOP at the top.

 

“My balls are getting crushed.” Seungri whined after a while.

 

***

 

 

The police came and took some statements. I told them how it began up until this chaotic night.

 

While they interview me, I keep track on how my friends are doing.

 

What they’re doing right now shows just how worried they are for my well-being.

Youngbae is sleeping.

Seungri and Daesung are raiding my refrigerator.

Bom and TOP are currently making out on the sofa bed.

 

I love them so I’m not going to kill them.

 

Jiyong at least gave me a concerned look like he was ready to vault to my side to make sure I was okay. He’s concern for me is hot.

 

Nope. Not going to touch that right now.

 

When the police was gone together with Barney (I also learned that he was the one who gave me those scratches from the airport. He said it’s a symbol of his love for me. Eek.), I am currently facing another torment.

 

“Let’s leave. You can go sleep in my place.” Jiyong suggested.

 

“It’s fine. I--,”

 

“Do you still want to stay here after what happened?” He asked, raising his tone.

 

“No. I was just going to ask Bom if I can stay in her place.”

 

“No you can’t.” Bom readily replied. “Seunghyun’s staying over at my place. We are sort of loud, if you know what I mean.”

 

Ew. “You’re choosing that thing over me? I’m your best friend.” I told her.

 

“Hey, do I need to remind you how you always pick Jiyong over me all the time.”

 

I raised my eyebrows, “I almost died tonight.”

 

“Have Jiyong protect you then.” She said before kissing me on the cheeks and then left with TOP in tow.

 

She really is the devil.

 

Now, I’m not going to go into details as to how we got out of my place. All I knew is I was too tired and sleepy; I can’t remember how I ended up in Jiyong’s bed.

 

***

 

 

I was woken up by a continuous poking in my cheek.

 

I opened my eyes with a gasp realizing I am again beside Jiyong. I haven’t gotten over the horror of his protruding thing-a-ma-jig the last time so my gaze instinctively fell on the lower part of his body.

 

I didn’t get to stare at it for a long time to confirm anything before his thumb and index caught my chin and held it so we are on eye-level.

 

“I woke up way earlier.” He told me. “The king cobra is calm.”

 

Still, I moved away.

 

“What were you dreaming about?” He asked.

 

Uh oh.

 

“You were and drooling.” He said.

 

Should I tell him about my dream of him and massaging me?

 

I would so rather die first.

 

“What time is it?” I ask in my poor attempt to change topic.

 

“Quarter to eleven.”

 

I have to meet with YG at 2 in the afternoon. I have time.

 

He handed me a cup of coffee as he nibbles on his lips and I just have to ask, “Why are you biting your lips?”

 

“Huh? Oh! I didn’t realize I was doing that? I was --,”

 

“Don’t do that. Ever.” I declared.

 

 

Really. Carnal thoughts this early in the morning. What am I a teenage boy in heat?

 

“Okay,” he replied with a confused face. “I was just thinking, maybe I should just skip gym so that we can go apartment hunting. There’s an opening right across mine. We should check it out.”

 

“Are you moving?”

 

His face turned serious.

 

“Did you get knocked out somewhere and completely forgot about that knife on your face last night?” He asked after a while.

 

I got off his bed while sipping coffee as a reply.

 

I can sense a fight coming. I needed to stretch.

 

“I asked you a hundred times to move out of that place. Did you ever listen? No. If we didn’t arrive on time last night, you would’ve been dead. Obviously, you haven’t taken a good look at your apartment recently so let me evaluate it for you.”

 

He took a deep breath and continued.

 

“No elevators, creaky wooden stairs, no security, poor water system, and your own lock . Did I forget something? Oh, that’s right. Have you actually met any of your creepy neighbors? One of them took a peek at our little commotion last night, went back inside his house and came out again with popcorn. Popcorn. He didn’t even help and just watched us like a T.V. show. I’m gonna tell you again, it’s a fcking dangerous place to live in. MOVE OUT.”

 

Okay. He does make a very solid argument.

 

But when you have a brother in a life-supporting machine, having a normal apartment in the city is pretty pricey and is already considered a luxury. Something I don’t need nor wanted to explain with anyone.

 

“I keep telling myself to buy a new lock but I keep on forgetting. We have been really busy.” I replied. K-I-S-S. Keep it short and simple.

 

“That’s not even the point. Have you been listening to me?”

 

I nodded. “I don’t want to move out. I just needed a new lock. I promise to buy one before I get home tonight.”

 

He grunted and made a move of strangling me but stopped himself. It was pretty funny. “Are we really going to fight about this?”

 

“No. You’re the only one who’s getting all worked up.”

 

“YOU ALMOST DIED LAST NIGHT. I THINK I HAVE ALL THE REASON TO GET ALL WORKED UP.”

 

Okay, I must admit, that scared me. “Calm yourself. I’ll be fine and I promise to buy a new lock and be more careful next time.”

 

He was silent for a moment before saying, “Suit yourself.”

 

And then he locked himself inside his room.

 

***

 

Do you know what the odds are of short people actually succeeding in ramp modeling?

 

I have no idea.

 

So what am I doing in a fashion week’s rehearsal?

 

Well, if you have a president that is as persistent as YG, you’ll be in the same position like me.

 

I specifically told him that I can’t do ramp. Besides the fact that I can’t walk properly, I’ll just get insecure of all the tall people.

 

He said, “Come on, give yourself a chance to grow.”

 

Fck that!

 

Doesn’t he know that part of a woman’s quarter-life crisis is not having the chance to get any taller?

 

I know he spoke metaphorically but it just blew my head off. There is nothing else I can do but borrow some high heels from Yanggaeng and deal with it.

 

Even if that’s the case, I still have a bad feeling about it.

 

That feeling was confirmed the moment I stepped in backstage of the venue.

 

GAAAHHH!!! Tall models are everywhere. I can’t compare even with 5-inch heels.

 

“Dara from YG?” A guy asked to which I moronically nodded. When did he get by my side?

 

“You enter from this side after her,” He pointed at the right side of the stage and then at some girl who didn’t even bother to look at me. “Dress rehearsals starts after three rounds of practice okay. Get comfortable with your heels now.” The guy added before walking away.

 

I sat at an available chair and started wearing my heels. After that, I just sat. Heels are very comfortable when you’re just sitting. He did say to get comfortable with it right?

 

Okay, I’m afraid to stand up and make a complete fool of myself by stumbling on my feet. I never was the high-heels type of girl. Why do I need to wear heels when I can comfortably walk or run and even climb mountains in my rubber shoes?

 

“Need a hand?”

 

I looked up and saw a friend of Jiyong’s. Model Lee Soohyuk. Or as I fondly call him secretly, Mr. Drunk-dialer.

 

“Hey.” I greeted him with a smile.

 

“Hi, noona. I was surprised to see your name on the lists of models for the show. I thought it might be a different Dara Park but you’re here. So it’s really you. Wow.”

 

“I didn’t see any list but I was as surprised as you when I found out that I will be ramp modeling. So, that makes two of us.” I said and I thought I heard someone snorted mockingly.

 

“Noona, I’m a fan of yours.” Soohyuk immediately said when I tried looking around for the snorting culprit. I smiled back at him thinking maybe I was just imagining things.

 

Three very tall women suddenly approached us and the one in the center, with her very long arms crossed her chest, said, “You are very short. You don’t belong here.”

 

“And you dress like a teenage boy.” One added.

 

“And you’re glasses are dorky.” The other one supplied.

 

Woah.

 

 

What is this? Mean Girls? Was I supposed to be the home-schooled girl from Africa? Aww. Nobody told me anything.

 

Soohyuk prodded me to go somewhere else but these three ladies aren’t done yet and I am very interested with what they want to say.

 

“Your eyebrows aren’t even properly plucked, are you sure you want to be a model?”

 

“Dara Park is your name isn’t it? You might have strong connections but that didn’t help you pluck your eyebrows does it?”

 

 

Oh my goodness. You’d think that with an intimidating height and beauty they’d have intimidating IQs as well. What are we talking about? Plucking eyebrows. Let’s see what they have to say to Mona Lisa then or do they even know who she is?

 

“Let’s see what you got. Thick brows.”

 

Regina George said when the coordinator called for us to get in line.

 

My radar is going crazy as I watch the three amigas walk away from me.

 

***

 

 

At dress rehearsals, the designer picked out a dress with a very long trail for me. It suits me fine except I had a much more difficult time walking while wearing it.

 

Part of the choreography is for all the hired models to come together at one point of the whole thing and then one by one exit the stage. When it was my turn to go, I gracefully (at least I hoped so) walked on my way but in about two second, I felt a weight on the trail of my dress halting me from my walk and with one my foot still raised, I incessantly fell back stumbling with my heels on the stage.

 

And just like that, my career as a ramp model was over. All because of Regina George wanna be. I just knew she did it. She was right behind me snickering all the time; there is a 120% chance that she stepped on my trail so that I’d fall. If only my foot doesn’t hurt, I’ll cut this .

 

Wait, my foot hurts. Oh fck! I twisted my ankle.

 

Before I could ask for help like the pathetic person that I am, Lee Soohyuk had approached me and immediately bended over to carry me. Shucks, he smells so good. Thank you, Mr. Drunk-dialer, I now dubbed you as Mr. Fancy-aroma.

 

***

 

So, one of the coordinator told me: “For your own safety, maybe we can make arrangements for you to be let out of your contract as one of the models for the upcoming fashion week.”

 

I translated this as: It would be a good idea that you let me let you out of the contract so I don’t have to be the that fired you for breaking your ankle.

 

I got hired and fired on the same day.

 

Fabulous.

 

At least they have the decency to bandage my foot.

 

Did I mention I got no ride home? My best friend isn’t answering her phone, so as her alien boyfriend so I’m guessing they are together. I knew that Seungri and Chaerin had a date and I don’t want to be disturbing them. Daesung has musical rehearsals. Youngbae is at the gym. Se7en is in America. I don’t want to contact the office for a ride and show these models how connected I am. That’ll just piss them off all the more.

 

And I really don’t want to call Jiyong. We are still in the middle of our fight and I am still considering going apartment hunting with him.

 

Yes. I’m considering it.

 

Before I met with YG, I went back to my apartment for a bath and a change of clothes. I found on my doorway, a covered basket. Behind the cover were dead flower petals with dead insects mixed on it. Plus a note.

 

So maybe I really need to move. I’m sure there are plenty of cheap apartments (at least that’s what I tell myself). I’ll just have to shred every alley of South Korea.

 

I was still moping and considering crawling back at my apartment one last time when I notice the crowd of models gasped all around me.

 

My eyes widened when it met Jiyong’s.

 

“It’s G-dragon.”

“He’s so handsome.”

“So cool-looking.”

 

 

Everybody whispered.

 

Jiyong strode towards me and I was like: Hmm. Yum.

 

Gosh, my inner ert wants to come out and play again.

 

“Who are we suing?” He asked as he glares at my bandaged foot.

 

“Regina George.” I told him.

 

“Am I supposed to know who that is?”

 

I smiled. “Are you still mad at me?”

 

“Yes. I am still very mad at you.” He turned around showing me his back. “Hop on.”

 

“Carry me princess-style please.” I tried. Since he’s being helpful, might as well do it thoroughly.

 

But he suddenly straightened up, “I’ll wait for you in the car.”

 

“Come--,” I grabbed him by his arm. “Fine, fine, fine. Piggy-back it is.”

 

“Please refrain from abusing my coolness. This will not happen again.”

 

I saw Regina George and her squad from the corner of my eye. It’s clear that they would want The G-dragon to give them piggy backs, too bad though that they didn’t injure their foot. They obviously extra hated me right now.

 

Seeing as she is the leader of the squad, I kept my eyes on Regina George (you know that’s not her real name right, I just like calling her that). She kept on rolling her eyes the moment Jiyong approached me, probably knowing my connection with him, and now that he’s offering he’s back, her rage for me quadrupled. I am tempted to hop on Jiyong’s back as slowly as I can just to see how many times I can get her to roll her eyes.

 

“Thanks Soohyhuk. I owe you one.” Jiyong voiced out while I was struggling to find my balance on his back.

 

“You called him?” I asked.

 

“I noticed you calling everybody else but Jiyong so I figured you were fighting but I was pretty sure he’d come running if he knew you were injured.” He gave Jiyong a slight punch. “I called him 5 minutes ago.”

 

Right. “Oh well, thanks.” He’s so nice. Why didn’t I become he’s manager. “Let’s have coffee next time and talk bad stuffs about Jiyong.” I added to which Jiyong retorted by letting go of both my legs.

 

I attached myself like a koala back to him and he deliberately extended his arms forward so as to not support my legs again. “Okay, we won’t talk about you.” That’s when he crooked his arms at the back of my knees once again. “Jeez, you’re so sensitive.”

 

He lifted me so I was placed comfortably on his back as we bid our goodbye to Mr. Fancy-aroma.

 

“Hey,” Jiyong called out distracting me from giving Regina George a goodbye wink. “Will I really be the last one to know if something happens to you?”

 

Ahh, what?

 

“You didn’t tell me you were being stalked and now you didn’t even considered calling me when you got yourself injured.”

 

“It’s just how circumstances are Ji. It’s not like I wasn’t going to eventually inform you.”

 

“But why am I the last to know?”

 

“If it makes you feel better, I didn’t tell Bom about my stalker until after a week.”

 

“No, that doesn’t make me feel better.”

 

Tsk. I stayed quiet because I think he’s on his period today. What’s with all this sensitivity his emitting?

 

“Does it hurt?” Jiyong asked after a while.

 

“Huh? Oh. Well, have you twisted your ankle ever? It hurts like a mother--.”

 

“God is punishing you for defying me.”

 

“Do you think God will accept me back if I listen to you?”

 

He was quiet so I continued, “You have free days on weekend. Do you want to help me find a new place?”

 

I never noticed but up-close, Jiyong’s earlobes are really pretty. It’s like a siren calling out to me: Come, me.

 

“I don’t want to force you into doing things you don’t want to do Dara. You’ll just blame me afterwards.”

 

How considerate. “Okay then, I won’t move out.”

 

“Please, move out of that place. I’m begging you.” He immediately said.

 

I chuckled. “So will you accompany me?

 

“I told you the apartment across me is open. You could totally live there.” Oh gosh.

 

“No. First of all, it’s expensive. Second, I don’t want to live right across you. It’s bad enough that I see you every day; I don’t need to be living in your building as well.”

 

“We basically live in the same house, Dara. It’s just that our clothes were in different closets. Living in the same building would make things way easier. We can carpool to work.” He suggested.

 

“We rode to work together all the time.”

 

“That’s because you often sleep in my place which is nearer to the office and everywhere else that we need to go to.” He settled me inside the passenger seat and continued talking before he even gets to start the car. “Why is it so hard for you to understand the practicality of this all? It’s not even like I’m asking you to move in with me.”

 

“How is living in your building practical? It’s so expensive for someone like me. And it is like you are asking me to move in with you because I’m pretty sure that living across each other would mean that you, in your selfish state of mind, can freely barge into my door and steal food in my fridge.”

 

It’s like a continuation of our adjourned fight this morning and I have a very strong feeling that he would eventually end up winning.

 

This is going to be a long ride home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:

Believe me in saying that i tried making a jealous-Dara.

But i just can't and the situation just doesn't call for it right now,

so maybe i'll try next time.

Anyway, instead of a jealous-Dara, I made a ert-Dara.

It just happened this way, I swear I'm innocent. (*evil smile)

So let's see, a jealous-Jiyong and a ert-Dara,

will they work?

And what do you think about Dara moving in the same building with Jiyong?

Will she move? If yes, what do you think will happen?

Let me know of your opinion on the box below.

xoxo.