7 – You’re someone for me too

Yours, mine, ours

c/to: monsterLea

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

“Tada!!”Seungri said presenting them dresses of different colors of the color wheel.

 

 

...

“Is that your next concept? I don’t remember giving you songs about drag queens.” Jiyong said blankly.

 

 

“No.”           

 

 

“I didn’t know you’re into those things, maknae.” Taeyang added.

 

 

“No.”

 

 

“Are you wearing that to the ball? I thought Dara-noona got all of us our tuxes. Where are yours?” Daesung said.

 

 

“No.”

 

 

“I thought you want to be called a man now that you’re of age. Wearing those won’t help.” TOP said as a matter of factly.

 

 

“No. No. No.”Seungri held while shaking his head.

 

Before Seungri could explain, Dara barged in together with Hwangssabu-nim, YG company’s resident health expert.

 

“Seungri, you’ll ruin your dress if you wear that while exercising.” He said as he approached.

 

“Grrr!! This is not for me. It’s for Dara-noona.”

 

They look at each other and then finally settled their gaze to Dara whose sporting a very confuse look. And then Jiyong burst out laughing.

 

When he recovered, he grab one of the dresses and held it in front of Dara, scrutinizing if it fits her, and then laugh some more.

 

“Stop!” Dara said seizing the dress from Jiyong throwing it back to Seungri and held both her hands to her hips.

 

“Boys, your managers are waiting for you in the vans downstairs. We leave in ten minutes, go shower.” She declared with a stern voice and that made them jump up their feet.

 

One by one, they passed by Dara who was standing at the front of the open door. When Jiyong who was walking to her left side, and Seungri on her right, passed by, she held both of them by their arms.

 

She turned her head to Jiyong and narrowed her eyes at him. She opened to say something but Jiyong spoke first.

 

“Please tell me you’re not actually considering of wearing any of those dresses. You’re giving me enough nightmares as it is.” He said wriggling his arms free from her as he walks away laughing.

 

“I’m going to put poison on your sandwich, you .” She spat at his back but he dismissed it with a wave and a thicker laugh.

 

She then faced Seungri who then froze up with a hasty grin.

 

“Let’s talk about this later,” she said as she lets him go. “We’re going to be late.”

 

 

 

Later..

 

 

 

“Why did you get Dara dresses, maknae?”  TOP asked from the front seat, turning his whole body towards them.

 

Seungri stiffened as he felt Dara’s head turned slightly to him. He’s currently resting his head on her left shoulders as she massages Jiyong’s left hand.

 

Performing three songs in an outdoor stage with an unexpected rain got their body hurt all over and feeling sick to their bones. Dara is with Jiyong, TOP and Seungri in one car having TOP’s manager as their driver while Youngbae and Daesung are in the bigger van with the rest of Bigbang’s road team. Another van is following them consisting of make-up artists, hairstylists, stylists and bodyguards.

 

“I think he’s asleep.” Dara said when Seungri didn’t answer.

 

“No he’s not, he’s just pretending to be asleep because he thinks you and Jiyong are gonna go World War 4 inside this very car once Jiyong imagines once again how you’ll look like in a dress in his twisted little mind.” TOP explained.

 

With that, Jiyong started laughing.

 

“I don’t see anything funny, moron.” Dara told Jiyong while bending his fingers backwards. Jiyong yelps in pain for a while but still continued laughing.

 

“Something is seriously wrong with you, hyung.” Seungri butted in, fully awake now. “I got those dresses for you, noona, because I thought I knew better what would look great on you.”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“I’m not saying anything against your fashion sense, I mean you look cool with the street chick style but you know, I think you can do better.” Seungri explained.

 

“Honey, I get it. My t-shirt and jeans are boring, but, I don’t think running errands for you guys would be comfortable in sparkly dresses.”

 

“Of course not, those dresses are for the charity ball.”

 

“Oh, you’re coming with us?” TOP asked excitedly. ”That’s new.”

 

“Who invited you?” Jiyong asked skeptically.

 

“YG-hyung did.” Seungri said before Dara can retort to Jiyong’s rudeness.

 

“Why would he do that?”

 

“I don’t know Ji, maybe because hyung doesn’t want you bringing another shame to our company. Dara needs to be there to karate-chop you.” TOP said, totally getting the situation.

 

Jiyong quieted on TOP’s statement and everyone in the car knew that each one of them remembered what happened last year. He quickly recovered and asked Dara, “I thought I’m going with your friend.”

 

“What friend?”

 

“Remember Bommie. I think I introduce her to you guys once before.”

 

“That chick with the shiny long hair and delicious long legs? Hard to forget her D.” TOP said seemingly remembering something good.

 

“I’m not sure why you would describe Bommie’s legs as delicious. Have you tasted it?” Dara said quoting tasted with her fingers.

 

“We’re going out of track here.” Seungri interrupted. “Why would Bom-noona be Jiyong-hyung’s date when I distinctively heard YG-hyung asking you to be the “date”?”

 

“You were there?” Dara meant to ask why Seungri would eavesdrop and he quickly quipped, “I was just passing by” and he quickly gave her the look that meant him being there is not important right now. “Ok fine, sajangnim asked me to be Jiyong’s date for that night but I refused.” She explained plainly.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because…” She said pausing to make a valid excuse that wouldn’t give them anything to convince her otherwise. “I made plans. That’s right, I-I have a date.”

 

Dara expected shocked faces’ experiencing beforehand (with YG himself) that her “dating someone” is a complete mind-blowing catastrophe that would put hurricane Katrina into shame.

 

What she did not expect is the reaction from one man she did not believe would care about anything when it comes to her personal life.

 

“What the fck! I thought you two broke up already?” Jiyong went on hysterics inside the car. Dara didn’t even realize that they are still holding hands when he started pulling it to him and squeezing it out of anger? Shock? She’s not sure. “Yah! Who’s the fckwad? Why are you still with him?” He shouted the last question.

 

Dara can’t help but snort a little and said while squeezing back his hand, “Are you ang—Why are you angry?”

 

Before Jiyong could answer Seungri pushed totally ignoring Jiyong who’s trying to calm down while having Dara brush her thumb at the back of his hands., “Seriously, noona, who’s the punk?”

 

“Maknae, I don’t think Jiyong can take any more information regarding that matter so kindly shut up.” TOP reprimanded staring inquisitively at Jiyong.

 

Seungri contemplated but continued, “If it’s a date, you would still need the dress. Choose one, noona. I’ll buy it for you. And then introduce that punk to me, I’ll beat him up if he’s not good for you.”

 

Dara smiled and said, “That’s so sweet but I’m going to be fine. You can enjoy yourselves at the party and I’m going to enjoy that night with my date” ending the conversation.

 

Jiyong once again squeezed her hand and when she turned to face him, he was looking at the window, his expression can’t be seen.

 

That night, Jiyong tossed and turned in his bed kicking all pillows to the floor, bed sheets crumpled in one area.

 

He was tired from their earlier activities but sleep wouldn’t come. Instead, restlessness overcame him the moment Dara announced that she’s going on a date.

 

So what if she’s going? Good for her? That lady needed to get laid. Maybe then she’ll stop breathing fire on me all the time.

 

He was settled with that thought when he heard little scuffles outside his room. He sat up his bed and looked at the bedside clock Dara got him that she said would wake him up before he even realized its ringing. It doesn’t work he still needed her to shake him so that he’ll wake up.

 

The clock says 4:21. He’s been awake a little over 4 hours and worst he’s being robbed at his own house. He can’t believe someone’s breaking in his house. Hell, he couldn’t believe someone has the balls to break in YG property. Members of the company had the privilege to live in any units in the building owned by YG. He opted to live in one for security purposes and this is what he gets.

 

Standing up, he took a baseball bat that happens to be lying around in his room and sneakily stalked his way into his living room where the noise sounded more prominent.

 

He froze up once he saw the culprit. “Oh my God!!!” He exclaimed. “I almost killed you.”

 

Dara turned to him clutching her chest in shock. “What are you doing up so early?” she asked when she recovered and then went on with…doing laundry??..

 

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked as he followed her every movements with puzzled eyes. She got inside his closet and started picking out clothes and putting it in a hamper squeezed between her left hip and left hand.

 

“I asked you first.”

 

I was up all night thinking about you.

 

If Dara wouldn’t think he’s being creepy again, she’d think of him acting like a douche.

 

“I was working on a song.” He quickly thought of. “Are you seriously doing laundry at 4am? I thought we hire laundry services.”

 

“Yeah, but some of your clothes are supposed to be hand-washed. Seriously, you should know this by now.”

 

“But at 4am?!”

 

“I don’t see anything wrong with it.”

 

“It’s weird.”

 

 

 

“You know what’s weirder,” Dara halted in the hallway going to his laundry area to face him, carrying the hamper with both hands. “That outburst last night, in the car, do you wanna talk about that?

 

Jiyong stiffened. ! What to say? “Why would we talk about it?”

 

“Do you have a problem with me dating?”

 

Straight to the heart. “Why would I have a problem with you dating?”

 

“I’m not sure Ji,” she turned away from him while still talking and Jiyong unreceptively followed behind. “You seemed really bothered by it.”

 

“I’m not!” he quickly retorted that made Dara stare at him amusingly.

 

“If you say so…” She shrugged. “Can you reach for that bleach?” She asked pointing at the object placed in a drawer on top of the rarely-used washing machine. Jiyong quietly obliged.

 

“Can I tell you something?” She said as Jiyong handed her the bleach.

 

“Does it have anything to do with your boyfriend?”

 

Dara furrowed her brows, “It sorta does.”

 

Jiyong scowled at her but said. “I really don’t want to know anything about him but hell, hit me.”

 

Dara smiled at him sweetly and he was stunned. Never had he noticed how pretty that smile is when it was genuinely directed to him. It was so unlike her sarcastic smile or I-will-murder-you-later-when-no-one-can-see-us smile that she had been giving him for the past 3 years. He blinked when Dara started talking, noting his heart beating twice as fast.

 

“It’s really nothing but I feel…its stupid and don’t laugh at me but I feel unhappy when you guys talk about…my guy that way.”

 

Jiyong blinked, “I didn’t talk about him.”

 

“You called him a fckwad.”

 

He didn’t answer, instead he asked, “How come I don’t see that guy around.”

 

“Since when did we stick our noses at each other’s business?”

 

“Since you brought him up.” He said raising his hands up to his waist. “Seriously, he came out of the blue. The last time I heard about him was from YG-hyung. I haven’t had any idea that you were dating someone that time and you guys lasted this long? I mean you spend about 80% of your time with me, 10% of it with the other YG family, which leaves your guy just 10%. Is he’s okay with that? Does he know you’re working for me?”

 

“Why do you care?”

 

“I don’t. I just don’t want him to think of me as someone who takes up his girlfriend’s time. He’s a person and might be a potential fan. I’m a celebrity I need an expanded fan-base.”

 

“God, I love how you’re all up in my personal business with you very much inflated ego. It’s very charming.” Dara said rolling her eyes making Jiyong smile.

 

“I’m just saying,” He paused to sigh and the words just rolled out of his tongue. “I hate your guts and nagging. We’re not friends so I don’t really care what you do with your life. And I know you feel the same way about me so don’t deny it. I wanted you out the moment we met but you stuck around and you’re good with taking care of me…of people. I guess it’s because it’s your job so I had fleeting moments of respect for you. I mean despite all the fighting we do, you’re as much part of my life like everyone else that I call friends. You’re…someone…for me too.” He then bit his lower lip looking at anywhere but Dara. You’re someone for me too? Real smooth D-bag.

 

 

Dara stopped washing clothes as his words sink in, “Wow.” She said after a few seconds. “That was unexpected. I don’t know what to say.”

 

“I’m not really asking you to say anything.” Jiyong said, clearly irritated. “Put it this way, bigger picture, you are an asset to the company. You are important to YG-hyung like his own daughter. If he retires, he’ll sacrifice a human so that you’ll take over management. So, you can’t really stop us, employees, if we scorn away your guy because we hardly even know him. It’s unbelievable that you had someone like that in your life when your life revolves around me. I meant YG…the company.”

 

“I wonder how you’re dubbed amiable when you don’t even talk about your personal life to anybody. And let’s face it; look at you, who would want to be in a relationship with you a, nagging busy bee under repetitive outfits that has an unknown life outside work. Your boyfriend is either a desperate looking for someone with money or someone you just imagined.


Dara faced him with an arched eyebrow. She whisked him with water that had formed some soap bubbles in her hands and said, “Go to your room, Kwon.”

 

Jiyong scampered away with a mocking smile, glad that he got away without saying anything more stupid like, “break up with him already and be my date to the stupid f-ing ball”

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

Oh yeah!! An update! Aren't you happy? 

Is it consider long or short?

anyways, i'll be writing about the night of the party now so do anticipate

and don't forget to give me some love on the comments section

remember the more comments i get the more chances of a faster update..

goodnight y'all

peace out.

xoxo