We're Best Friends, Not a Couple!

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ2ky5js3-o

Crash - B.A.P

~~~~~~~~~~~

"A-Ahjussi, we're—"

"WEEEEELCOMEE TO THE FLOWER POWER COUPLE EVENT!!" a crowd of people suddenly screamed, popping up in front of the two. Startled, they both jumped.

"Wow, you two are cute together! For this couple event, it will be free to enter! But you'll have to wear this bracelet!" the workers slipped on a bracelet on their wrists.

"The objective of this game is to reach the finish line before the time runs out! There are clues posted around the amusement park. You'll have an hour and a half to reach the end!"

Jiseung was skeptical. "That's it...?" *Pretty boring.*

"There is also a prize if you're the first couple to complete the event!" the man who dragged the two over brought out something that dangled from his hands.

It was two necklaces that had the charm of a ring. On the rings' sides were two angel wings.

 

 

Okay, Jiseung had to admit, it was adorable. Very. But she was not going to do some stupid couple event with her best friend just to get the necklaces! Hell, she could probably find it in jewelry shops—

"This is the newest jewelry! It's exclusive and will not be available in stores until next month!" the event team added. Jiseung mentally face-palmed. Well then.

Gongchan's eyes sparkled. "JiJi! Let's do this! I want the necklace!"

"What?! No!!" she refused, taken aback at his decision.

He pouted like a puppy, "Whyy??"

"This is a couple event! We're best friends, not a couple!" Jiseung pointed out the obvious. "Moreover, it's just a necklace! You can get it later."

He shook his head, "Noo you don't understand! The necklace won't be out in stores until next month, and that's a long time for me! What if it's really expensive when it comes out? And this is all free! Why don't we do it?" he insisted.

"Besides," Gongchan grinned, "Who said we had to be a couple? We can just do the event as best friends! Who cares?"

"..." Jiseung stared at him. Okay, he had some valid points, she had to give him credit for that.

"But still..."

"Please, JiJi? It'll make up for you making me go on the rollercoaster!"

"Fine," she sighed, giving in.

Gongchan cheered and turned to the man, "We'll do it!"

He smiled, "Perfect! If you would go forward and wait with the other lines behind the starting line. The event will start in a couple minutes!"

So they went over to the other couples attending the event. Most were being lovey-dovey and making out and all that couple stuff. Bleh. They were the only ones who weren't a couple, but what did you expect? It's a freaking couple event, after all.

A girl who looked a few years older than the two stood in front of the couples. "Okay! And three, two one..." she shot a party gun into the air.

"LET THE FLOWER POWER COUPLE EVENT BEGIN!"

"LET'S GOOOOO!!" Gongchan screamed and began to run, pulling poor Jiseung along.

---

"They said there's clues around the park, but I can't find any..." Gongchan turned his head in all directions, searching. Jiseung also helped, since she knew she couldn't get out of the event now. Something pink and flowery caught her eye, and she squinted.

"Oh, there's a clue!" she pointed to the pink banner covered in flower doodles. They raced over to it and read what was on the banner.

"For more clues, go to the place where we can turn into animals," Jiseung read. "What?" she blinked.

Gongchan frowned, "Turn into animals? That's not even possible..." he looked up at the sky, going into deep thought. Jiseung kept rereading the banner multiple times, hoping something would come to her.

*Go to the place where we can turn into animals. Turn into animals. Animals...turn into animals...* an imaginary lightbulb popped up in her head.

She turned to Gongchan at the same time he turned to her. "The gift shop!" they said in unison. Smiling at each other, they quickly went over to the said place. It was slightly crowded, and Jiseung saw a couple who was also doing the event already inside. *Wow, they're fast!*

They glanced around the shop, hoping to find a pink banner or some sort, but found nothing. "Excuse me, do you perhaps know anything about the Flower Power Couple Event?" Jiseung asked the cashier.

She smiled and nodded. "Yes! I'm assuming you two are in the event?"

"Ne," the best friends nodded in response. "Well, in order for me to give you a clue, you'll have to perform gwiyomi player for me while wearing animal headbands."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Jiseung yelled. They would add in something like this! Gongchan quickly looked around the place and picked up two headbands. He placed one on her head and the other on his own. They both had on puppy ear headbands.

"Even though it's so 2012/2013, let's do it!" he urged her.

Letting out a sigh, Jiseung nodded. "Ready? And, go!" the cashier cued.

"One plus one equals gwiyomi!" they started doing the gwiyomi player, much to Jiseung's distaste. She hated doing aegyo. Gongchan on the other hand...being the youngest in B1A4, he did tons of aegyo to the other guys and was good at it, too. Even though Jiseung was younger than him.

"six plus six equals," the two began to kiss six of their fingers before chiming, "Gwiyomi!"

The worker clapped, "Good job!" she brought out a folded piece of paper. "Here is your next clue! Good luck!"

Jiseung and Gongchan took o

Please log in to read the full chapter