Sleepover!

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz5KIIM7O64

Tell Me Tell Me - Rainbow

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohh JiJi can I stay at your house tonight?" Gongchan suddenly blurted out while they were nearing her house.

Jiseung stared at him, "Uh, sure...? I'm pretty sure umma will allow it."

"Yay! Let's call the hyungs and noona too!" he whipped out his cellphone and called the rest of B1A4. Jiseung called Mei, and they all said they'll come over. Jiseung opened the door to her house, where she greeted her parents.

"Umma, appa, can unnie and B1A4 stay for the night?"

Mrs. Kim stopped looking through a Teen Top album and glanced up. She saw her daughter and Gongchan. "Sure. Hello, Chansik," she greeted. He waved, "Hi, ahjumma!"

Her jaw dropped as Mr. Kim burst out into laughter. Jiseung shot her best friend a look, but he merely grinned.

"Aish, this kid!" Mrs. Kim shook her head.

"Ey~ You know I'm kidding umma~" Gongchan laughed as he plopped down on the couch.

"You act like you live here." Mrs. Kim scowled.

"Well, I kinda do!~" he sang. "I've known JiJi for so long!"

"Bye." Jiseung left the scene and went to shower.

---

Jiseung opened the front door after hearing the doorbell ring. There stood the rest of the gang.

"HI JI!!!" they yelled, engulfing her into a hug.

"YAH! I JUST SHOWERED! DON'T MAKE ME SWEATY AGAIN!!" she shrieked.

They laughed and entered, greeting and bowing to her parents. All were in their pajamas already. Gongchan raced down the stairs, in a pair of pajamas he left at Jiseung's house.

"Hyungss! Noona!" he tackled Jinyoung to the ground.

"Omo, Channie..." the rest stared at the two.

Jinyoung groaned, "Channie, I saw you earlier..."

"I know, but still!" the maknae continued to hug his Hyung. Baro and Sandeul pulled him off of the leader (as they called Jinyoung).

"Are we going to—" CNU got interrupted.

"HYANGSU PPURIJIMAAAAAAA~" a familiar song played. The teenagers turned their hea

Please log in to read the full chapter