I'll Take Care of You!

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKDZLFm0goE

200% - Akdong Musician

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Ji—"

"ACHOO!"

Gongchan blinked, his gaze on the thing in between the covers. He opened his mouth to speak again but lost his chance.

"Go away."

"JiJi, what's wrong?" he ignored her words, sitting down next to her body. Tossing the blankets to the side, he saw her heated face.

"God, you're so...tomato looking!"

Jiseung scowled, "Thanks, that's such a compliment!"

"I'm just saying! What happened? How did you get sick?"

She let out a groan, trying to cover her face again. "Teen Top...concert..."

He didn't understand. "What about the concert?"

"Weather..."

"Ah..." Gongchan nodded. He placed a hand against her forehead, wondering how high her fever was. 

He retracted his hand immediately, letting out a yelp. "What the hell, you're burning up! How long were you out in the rain?"

"Don't know...nearly an hour, maybe..."

Gongchan let out a shriek that made Jiseung's parents look up the stairs while sipping their morning coffee.

"YOU'RE STUPID!!"

She stared at him.

"Seriously, you know it's not warm yet! Now look how sick my JiJi is!" he complained, feeling her forehead again. A determined look fell across his face and he dropped his bag on the ground.

And he said the stupidest thing ever (in Jiseung's opinion):

"I'm skipping school to take care of you!"

---

"Chansik, it's just a fever. It's nothing too serious," Mrs. Kim told the teenager once again, but he still refused to leave.

"I know, which is why I'm staying here. I'll take care of JiJi so you don't have to worry!" he assured her. 

*That's why I'm worried...*

Jiseung glared at her best friend. "Aish, just go—" she coughed, her voice cracking mid-sentence. "—to school and get the assignments for us!"

"I'll just ask Mei noona to bring it to us," he waved her off and turned back to the woman. Gongchan waved at Mrs. Kim.

"Have a good day at work, umma!" 

"I'll try to. Don't do anything stupid, you hear?" she squinted at the teenager. "I also wrote down a few things for you to do since you're staying back. Take care of Jiseungie well, too."

"I know~ Bye!" he kept waving at her until she closed the door and went down the stairs. He heard a cough from behind.

"Y-Yah," Jiseung tried to talk in between her coughs, "You—"

Gongchan put his index finger in front of her lips. "Don't talk, I'll get you water. Just go back to sleep." he tapped her nose lightly, walking out of her

Please log in to read the full chapter