Burn!

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ZnxKSPJH8

Baby Good Night - B1A4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mei, Jiseung, and Gongchan entered their homeroom class together, laughing. And if I were to say that no girls were glaring at them, then that's a fat lie. But they waved it off, because they were cool like dat used to the glares.

Jiseung quietly hummed a catchy tune she had heard on the radio yesterday as she scanned where to sit. "Let's go sit over there!" she pointed to three empty spots in the middle of the room. The three went and sat at the spots, the order going Gongchan, Jiseung, then Mei.

"Na eotteokhae, ije eotteokhaeya haeyo~" Jiseung softly sang the song her mother had played in the morning. Hey, you can't help if it gets stuck in your head after hearing it 19239233731838041810 times. Gongchan heard her and smirked. He leaned over to her,

"Yah, JiJi, we're in 2035, not 2013. Also, you can be my Miss Right." he winked.

She reddened and glared at him. "Aish, I'm going to kill you!" she threatened, raising an arm to smack him. The boy pulled away and sat up straight at his desk, laughing. Mei watched their cute interaction and secretly smiled at her best friends.

The students who had already arrived suddenly started to speak in hushed voices. Jiseung heard the sound of a chair screeching when it met with the floor and was pulled. She turned to her right, where the sound resonated form. Gongchan was staring in that direction too, at a certain lady who sat on his other side.

"Gongchan oppa!" Jina smiled brightly at him.

He secretly made a face. Ew, this girl again?

If every school had a kingka, then there was always a queenka. And Jina, yeah she was it. The only thing is, B1A4 didn't like her. On her hand, she was basically obsessing over them, or moreover, Gongchan. Sound familiar? ((A/N: reference to Jiseung's parents when they were in high school))

"How was break for you? Why didn't you answer my calls?" she pouted. Gongchan blankly stared at her, before turning to face Jiseung.

"JiJi, I hope we have all of our classes together~" he sang.

His best friend made a face, "No thank you."

Jina glowered at her, "Kim Jiseung," she hissed, her eyes narrowing.

"Aloha," Jiseung shot back. She had the wits of her mother—okay screw that, let's just say she was pretty much the younger version of her mother.

Wondering what's going on? If it wasn't obvious, Jina hated Jiseung and Mei because they're close to B1A4. I mean, who isn't jealous of the two when they're best buddies with the five hottest boys in the school?

"Stop trying to steal my husband," Jina glared.

Jiseung just smiled and shrugged, "Who's your hus

Please log in to read the full chapter