Dancing Party Time~

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lof0aL4fvBE

Surprise Party - f(x)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone stared at the crying birthday grandpa. "W-Why are you crying, hyung?" Baro asked, surprised. They all were, actually.

"I-It's just that I'm so h-happy," Jinyoung sniffed, attempting to wipe away his many tears that kept coming. It wasn't doing him any good, though.

The parents of the household laughed heartily, "Oh, Jinyoung! Kiddo, you're a real big softie." Mrs. Kim shook her head with a playful grin.

Of course, Jinyoung knew that, and he sometimes hated himself for being one, like right now. I mean, crying in front of your dongsaengs...how uncool!

"Aww, halbae~" Jiseung and Gongchan wrapped their arms around Jinyoung's waist from behind and pulled him forward where the rest stood. They held in their laughter for the sobbing birthday boy.

"Hyung, you still have to make a wish!" Sandeul reminded, pointing to the candles on the cake that weren't blown yet. If they waited any longer, the candles would surely go out.

Jinyoung closed his eyes as the tears continously spilled out. He didn't really need to think about what he wanted to wish for. He already knew. Slowly, he opened his eyes and bent down in front of the cake, and blew out of the candles out.

The rest cheered loudly and blew their party blowers in his ears. Baro threw confetti over everyone's heads out of nowhere, startling them.

"YAH, BARO, THE CAKE!" CNU ran into the kitchen to save the cake from the oh-so-dangerous confetti.

As the others laughed at the silly scene, Jiseung and Gongchan began patting Jinyoung's , chanting "Happy birthday! Happy birthday!"

"Birthday punches!" Sandeul jumped in, along with Baro and Mei. The five juniors began punching the poor senior, 19 punches per person.

"Ow, ow, OW! That hurts!" Jinyoung yelled, as he kept getting beaten up by his dongsaengs.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim rolled their eyes at the teenagers as they watched, "Really, kids..."

CNU joined in after he returned from the kitchen, but gave softer punches. "Not you too, Hyung!" Jinyoung whined, stuck in the middle of the lot.

"GROUP HUG!" Jiseung announced, and they all embraced Jinyoung into a very very tight hug. Although it was slightly suffocating, Jinyoung smiled at them, feeling the love.

*My wish is for everyone to stay safe and healthy, including these babos whom I love and have been with me for most of my life.*

---

"I THOUGHT YOU GUYS FORGOT!"

Jinyoung pouted later on to his friends as they were enjoying the cake. "I mean, in the morning, you were all like 'Oh, it's your birthday today? I forgot!' and then you give me a heart attack with this!" he gestured to the decorated house.

Jiseung shrugged, "Well, we had to come up with some lame excuse, oppa. And it was you who believed that lame excuse, anyway!"

"Why, you—" he playfully punched her shoulder.

"Is that also why umma asked me to come over and make the pasta? For this surprise party?" Jiseung nodded, confirming it.

"But if we didn't do all of that beforehand, who knows if the party would've been a success or not. Right?" CNU said. Jinyoung had to admit, that was true.

"Yeah, and let's be real, you like this, hyung!" Baro accused before stuffing cake into his mouth.

Jinyoung only shook his head, his eyes turning into crescent moons as he smiled. "Yeah, I do like it. I love it. Thanks, you guys are the best friends I could ever have."

"By the way...why is it just us?" he wondered, seeing that there were no other guests. It felt...empty.

"Well, for one, the majority of the people who know us at school are our fans, and we're not close with a lot of people outside of our group. And isn't it better to have a small party rather than a big one?" Sandeul replied.

"But our families are coming!" Gongchan added in. Jiseung scratched the back of her head, "Yeah, my uncles and their families are also all coming over in a bit...it's gonna be pretty crazy when they come."

"You don't say—"

They heard rapid knowing from outside of the house in that precise moment then. Mr. Kim answered the door and opened it, where the teenagers all heard shouts or "JONGIN!!!" or "KAI!!!" or even "AYO WADDUP KKAMJONG!!"

And Mr. Kim joined in, throwing his hands in the air as he hugged the guests. Mrs. Kim and Jiseung face-palmed at the same time, although in different areas.

"Annnd my uncles are here," Jiseung deadpanned. "Be prepared, it's gonna get loud in here soon."

---

"Yooo Jinyoung-ah! Happy birthday, kid!" Jongdae patted the kid's back.

"Thank you, samchon!" Jinyoung smiled in return.

Yixing looked up at the ceiling with a dazed expression, "I remember when Eunsoo turned 19..." he said out of the blue. They all stared at him, before Jongdae slapped him.

"Oh, shut up, Unicorn. Let's go find that chick, anyway, I wanna make fun of her." he replied, referring to Jiseung's mother as the chick.

"Meili!" Luhan, Mei's father, came over to them with his best friend and secretly gay lover, Sehun.

"Yes?" Mei politely asked, using the manners her father had taught her.

"Mama will be coming soon, okay?" he informed his daughter, before smiling at the rest. "Hey guys! I haven't seen you all since summer! Well, besides Jiseungie and my own daughter of course."

"Hi Luhan samchon!" the boys chorused. Luhan's smile grew, the small wrinkles at the corner of his eyes becoming more visible.

Sehun waved, "Hi kids!" yes, h

Please log in to read the full chapter