I'm Not Happy

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9S_YBEJOgM

Jealousy - Teen Top

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It got worse.

Sunhee continued to act that way from then on. She became harder to deal with, and became more stubborn. Jinyoung was starting to feel a bit stressed due to her, but he tried his best to stay positive about their relationship.

The gang noticed Sunhee's sudden change, and were also worried. Whenever they saw the couple, they stayed a safe distance away.

"What's happening with hyung and noona?" Gongchan asked CNU.

The oldest shook his head, "I don't know. Let's just hope they'll fix this soon."

Jiseung watched as Jinyoung attempted to hold Sunhee's hand, but she jerked her hand away quickly. She said some words, and walked, leaving him. Jiseung saw his face fall when she moved her hand. Yet he still ran after her.

*What's going on?*

Sunhee rarely talked to B1A4 and the girls then. She didn't even eat lunch with them anymore. She always went out with her friends, no matter how many times Jinyoung had asked her if she wouldn't go.

---

Jinyoung sat on his bed one night, his arms wrapped around his legs as he brought his knees up to his chest. He sighed. It's been two weeks since Sunhee's new behavior. He didn't know why she started acting like that.

Slowly, their relationship was breaking apart. They both knew it very well.

A knock came from his door. Mrs. Jung poked her head in, "Jinyoung-ah, did you shower yet?"

"Yes, umma." he answered, pointing to his damp hair.

She smiled, "Araso. Don't go to bed too late, okay? Good night." he waved, and she closed the door.

He heard a tone go off, and checked his phone. He had gotten a KakaoTalk message from Sandeul.

 

"Hyung, are you and noona okay?"

 

*No.* Yet, he replied with something different.

 

"We're fine, there's just a small misunderstanding. Don't worry, okay? We'll figure it out ^^;;"

 

Instantly, Jinyoung got another message from him.

 

"Okay. Hwaiting, hyung! ^o^!"

 

He threw his phone on the bed and laid on his back, staring up at the ceiling. "I don't get this...is she mad at me?" he talked to himself. Jinyoung turned his attention to his phone that laid beside him. He grabbed it and started to text Sunhee, but pause

Please log in to read the full chapter