I'll Melt You Down Like Teen Top~

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHT-G7-KYbw

Second Confession - Btob

LMAO THE TITLE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school ended, Jiseung and Gongchan walked past the school gates with the rest of the group. Sunhee and Jinyoung were being lovey-dovey to each other as always.

"Ew," Sandeul made a face, "Can you guys like, go on a date or something instead of kissing every other second?" he asked the couple.

Jinyoung stuck his tongue out in reply and grabbed Sunhee's wrist. "Fine! I'll see you in the morning tomorrow you guys!" he and his girl waved before happily walking away. Man you could feel the happiness radiating from their bodies. Ugh. Couples.

"Okay, so it's just us bachelors left now. What should we do?" CNU asked. The single people glanced at each other, before Baro yelled.

"LET'S GET ICE CREAM!!"

"Oh, let's go!" Sandeul and Gongchan's eyes lit up.

"Do you all want to go for ice cream?" the girls beamed and nodded. CNU smiled, "Then let's go to Unicorn's Ice Cream!"

"Yeah!!" the rest cheered.

Gongchan draped his arm over Jiseung once again. "Unicorn's Ice Cream is the best!! Right, JiJi?"

"Duh!" she agreed, happy that they were going to go and get the cold treat. She had been wanting to go to the ice cream shop since a week ago. And you wouldn't believe who was over there.

---

"Welcome to Unicorn's—AYO WADDUP JISEUNGIE?!" one of the owners yelled when the gang entered the place.

Jiseung laughed, "Hi, Jongdae samchon (uncle)!" she waved. "Hi Samchon!" the rest waved to him also.

Jongdae grinned at the teenagers, "Hey guys! How have you been?"

"We've been great! What about you, samchon?" Jiseung asked as she and Gongchan scanned the endless flavors of ice cream. "A strawberry cheesecake, please!" she ordered.

Jongdae proceeded to scoop out the desired flavor into a cone before handing it to her. Jiseung paid it when another man came out. "Oh! Jiseung, Mei, BA41! You're here?"

"It's B1A4..." the boys corrected. He probably wouldn't remember anyways.

"Yah, Lay, take care of their orders. I'm too lazy now." Jongdae sat at an empty table. He smiled, "You all have been great, right?" 

Baro nodded, "Of course, samchon! How's the shop doing?"

You see, the owners of Unicorn's Ice Cream are Jiseung's uncles, Jongdae and Yixing. Why it's called Unicorn's Ice Cream...well, Yixing likes unicorns. And they're both trolls, as Jiseung's mother would call them, and the shop was made. How it was approved, no one knows and no one wants to know. Jiseung, Mei and B1A4 visited the place frequently because hey, believe it or not, the ice cream was the best in town. Crazy but true.

"Pretty good," Yixing answer

Please log in to read the full chapter