November 17th

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHcl9T8AfKk

So Fine - B1A4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CALL ME CALL ME GIRL! GOMINHAJI MALGO NAEGE~" Jiseung woke up to her mother singing a Teen Top the next morning. She groaned and checked the time on her phone before sitting up, ruffling her bed hair. A thought occured in her head, and she smirked.

*Kim Sunhee, prepare for my wrath today.* Feeling more energy enter her bloodstream, she jumped out of bed and put on her uniform quickly before going to the bathroom to wash up. She finished in record's time, about five minutes. Which was rare for Jiseung, actually.

Straightening her uniform's collar, she stared at her reflection in the mirror.

"Today, I will confront Sunhee."

She went out of the bathroom and started walking down the stairs. She heard her mother sprouting nonsense about Changjo being single and blah blah blah. An everyday thing, really.

"Is Jiseung coming down?" Jiseung heard Mrs. Kim asking.

"I'm here, Mom." she walked over and sat down with her parents at the dining table.

Mrs. Kim smiled, "Good morning!

Jiseung sighed, "Umma, can you believe it? Jinyoung oppa's girlfriend broke up with him. Turns out, she was using him." okay, so maybe Sunhee didn't use him. But she was just going to say that for now. Heh.

Mrs. Kim frowned, "What a . Reminds me of that psycho, Saemi. Right, Kai?" her father nodded. Jiseung blinked, wondering who Saemi was, but shrugged it off.

*I'll ask later.* "Anyway, we're planning on trying to cheer him up later. So, we might spend the night over at his house. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, that's fine. Just make sure nothing ual happens." Mrs. Kim replied.

The daughter made a face, "Umma!! We're all best friends. There's no way we have romantic feelings for each other!"

"Hey, it could happen." Mr. Kim added in.

"Aish..." his wife smacked his head, glaring.

Jiseung stood up, "Well, I'm done with breakfast. Bye!" she grabbed her bag and opened the front door to find her uncle at the foot of the door. "Oh, Luhan samchon!"

Luhan smiled, "Annyeong, Jiseung! I have to talk to your mother. EUNSOOOOOOOOOOOOO-YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" he ran to the dining room.

Jiseung blinked again, and shook her head, walking out of the house. She looked around, wondering if B1A4 had left for school already or not. But then again, they did walk to school together everyday. Her thoughts were interrupted when someone called her name.

"Ji!!" Gongchan was running towards her, while furiously (?) waving. Jiseung bit back a smile as she saw him approaching her.

"What?!" she snapped.

He smirked, "Why are you so mean to me, JiJi?~" his arm s around her waist. Alarmed, she t

Please log in to read the full chapter