Dream

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhyeBnTPWQY

Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms - High4 & IU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After making Jiseung eat the porridge, she fell asleep. 

Gongchan watched her nap for a while before he got bored and started wondering around the house. He ate, did the things Mrs. Kim asked him to do, danced to old girl group songs, bothered his hyungs in class ("I'm bored~" "Stop texting me, you're getting me in trouble ㅠㅠ"), and so on.

He plopped onto one of the couches, letting out a groan. "There's nothing to do! I should have gone to school so I could at least talk to the hyungs!"

"But then I wouldn't be here with JiJi..." he pouted, sitting up. He wanted to go and spend the day with her, despite the fact that she was sick. He was taking care of her, after all!

Gongchan decided to check up on her to see if she woke up yet. It's been nearly two hours since she fell asleep. 

He peeked his head into the room. Hearing no sound, he quietly walked in and saw that Jiseung was still sleeping. He stood closer to her, taking a look at her sleeping face.

Her eyebrows were slightly furrowed together, her lips parted slightly as she breathed. She was sleeping on her right side, her body facing Gongchan.

Reaching his hand out, he gently parted away her bangs that fell over her face. His fingers her cheek visible to him. For some reason, when he did this, the crease between her brows disappeared.

A smile reached Gongchan's lips. 

*She looks so cute when she asleep.* 

He didn't want to wake her until she woke up herself, so he got ready to leave once again (and become bored again). Patting her head, he turned to walk out but felt a tug on his left hand.

His eyes widened when he saw that Jiseung was pulling him back from leaving. Although she was most likely asleep, she still wasn't letting him go. 

"No...stay, unnie..."

Gongchan raised a brow, wondering what kind of dream she was having. Neverless, he decided to stay. His eyes traveled to her lips for the second time and something fell upon him. 

Without a second thought, he leaned forward and softly pressed his lips against her forehead. It was only for a few seconds before he pulled away. (He changed his decision at the last minute.)

He knew how terrible it was to take advantage of someone when they were in such a vulnerable state, but he couldn't help it. Gongchan was glad she was sleeping at the time, or he would have gotten slapped. 

Grinning to himself, he got on his knees and rested his arms on her bed beside her, waiting for his best friend to wake up.

---

Please log in to read the full chapter