Principal Yoo

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEACJII7t44

Don't I - Teen Top

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two girls were taken to the principal's office after their homeroom teacher reported the 'fight' to the staff. They sat side by side, looking in opposite directions as they avoided eye contact with the principal in front of them.

Principal Yoo darted his eyes back and forth, Jiseung to Jina, Jiseung to Jina. None of them spoke a word once they took a seat, and it's been nearly ten minutes since then. He let out a grunt and cleared his throat.

"Girls," he started off.

Jina kicked Jiseung's chair with her left foot as she met eyes with him. Jiseung jolted forward slightly at the impact, and took a deep breath before ignoring it and also facing the principal.

Principal Yoo had an idea on what happened, and sighed. 

"Who would like to share their story first?" 

"Me!" Jina blurted out and straightened up. "You see, Principal Yoo, I was talking to Gongchan oppa," she paused to giggle a bit.(Jiseung raised a brow.)

"And while we were chatting, Jiseungie (said girl made a face at how Jina addressed her, as if they were friends. Ha!) entered the room and hit me out of nowhere. She said she was going to get me during break, too!"

*Daebak, her story is unbelievable.* Jiseung mentally applauded for the queenka. She rolled her eyes at Jina's story. Oh Hwang Jina, just stop. 

Principal Yoo only nodded before turning to Jiseung, waiting for her to start.

"Unnie and I were just talking when our Jina here tried to choke me. She then proceeded to slap me." Jiseung pointed to the faint pink mark on her cheek. The principal leaned forward to see the mark better, his lips set into a thin line. Jina panicked and pushed Jiseung with her chair, making the latter nearly fall over. 

"Don't say any more!" she mouthed to the victim with a killer look. Jiseung tried not to laugh. Pshh, as if that would stop her. She wasn't scared of Jina.

"And I'll admit it, I slapped her back because I couldn't stand her." she added in, being completely hone

Please log in to read the full chapter