The Night Before Christmas

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCnrDpoN_nA

Christmas Day - EXO (Korean version)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, I can't sleep!" Jiseung kicked off her blankets and laid in an awkward position in her bed. She stared at the ceiling, pouting.

It was December 24th. Christmas Eve. The last few weeks of school before break flew by like a breeze and here we are now, with Christmas tomorrow. And Kim Jiseung was trying so so hard to fall to fall asleep, but she couldn't. The excitement building up inside her body was too strong.

She quietly got out of bed and tiptoed down the hallway, deciding to get a small snack. Maybe she needed something to fill her stomach.

She passed by her parent's room and took her time, careful not to wake them up or else her mother would wake up yelling and hitting her father and—well, chaos was bound to happen.

Jiseung also walked past the guest room, where Gongchan was currently sleeping in. He insisted to spend the night over.

Jiseung sent a scowl to the door as if he could see it. "Aish, Gong Chansik," she mumbled and continued on her way to the kitchen. Once she reached the destination, she opened the refridgerator to see what was available. Biting down on her lip, she grabbed a glass and poured herself some milk.

After (quietly) closing the fridge, she noticed a plate of Christmas decorated and shaped cookies on the island counter in the middle of the kitchen. 

*I really want some...I can take one, right? It shouldn't be too big of a deal...* Her hand snuck towards the plate and she took a star shaped cookie. A smile spread across her face, and she held the cookie up to her lips and took a bite out of it.

Jiseung closed her eyes as she enjoyed the sweet taste of the cookie. *Umma's cookies are the best as always!* She was so tempted to take all of the cookies right then and there, but her conscience made sure she didn't.

Cookie in one hand, glass of milk in other, she started to walk back upstairs to her room quietly. She made sure to be even quieter while going up the stairs, since sometimes they squeaked when there was pressure put onto them. Jiseung stuffed the rest of the cookie into , chewing it (and leaving crumbs on the floor) while carefully

Please log in to read the full chapter