What's Going On?

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqxHy4G9FMI

What's Going On? - B1A4

THIS MV IS SO WACKY I LOVE IT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YAHHHH KIM JISEUNG! HOW DARE YOU HURT CHANNIE OPPA?!" Jina screamed, bursting into the room. Everyone's gaze either directed to her or the said girl. Jiseung blinked as the queenka stood in front of her desk, pissed off.

"Um...I dare so...?"

Gongchan rolled his eyes, *Why is she so slack with Hwang Jina?*

"Don't sass me!" Jina snapped back.

*But I wasn't even...* Jiseung raised a brow.

Jina turned to Gongchan and her face changed right away. "Oppa, are you okay? Did that cruel girl hurt you badly?" she cooed, reaching her hand out to his cheek.

Gongchan, being the troll boy he is, leaned back from her touch. "Sorry, I don't let people touch me if I don't know them."

"Except for my Hyungs and these two girls and my family~!" he added, pointing to Mei and Jiseung. Jina glared at the innocent girls with pure hatred in her eyes.

"Kim. Jiseung. In the hall." she turned and started to stomp away in her way too high heels out the door.

Jiseung and Mei mad eye contact, both blinking. Jina stuck her head back in.

"NOW." she disappeared again. Jiseung let out a sigh and stood up.

"Good luck, JiJi!" Gongchan waved at her.

She glared, "This is all your fault, anyway!" she  kicked his leg before walking out, following Jina.

"Oww!!" he winced and massaged his bruised leg.

"You kinda deserve it..." Mei trailed off.

Gongchan pouted, "Noona, how could you!!"

---

Jiseung stared at Jina, "Yes, Hwang Jina? Why did you call me out here?"

"You know exactly why I called you out!" Jina glared.

"Uh, I actually don't??"

"Don't act innocent! You hurt Channie oppa earlier!!" she said, her voice rising up an octave.

"Okay of all the I've heard you say to me—" Jina cut her off, smoothly pushing Jiseung against the hard wall roughly with one hand. Jiseung slightly winced when her back came in contact with the wall.

"You , I don't have time for this," Jina hissed.

"I don't either," Jiseung retorted.

"Then listen up. Don't you ever hurt him again or I'll—"

"What are you doing to Jiseungie?" Jinyoung stared at the two, a few feet away from them. The girls turned to him, and Jiseung shoved Jina away, making her fall to the floor.

"Oh, oppa! Why aren't you in class?"

"I was going to remind you and the other two about what we'll be doing today..." he eyed Jina while speaking to Jiseung, "Seems like you were dealing with a problem."

Jiseung sheepishly grinned, "You could say that. Anyway, I already know~ I'll tell Mei and Channie too, 'kay?"

"Alright, go get to class." Jinyoung gave her a quick hug and waved before turning his back to her.

Jiseung turned to Jina, "Sorry, I don't wanna be late for class. Bye!" she skipped off.

"Aish!" Jina stomped her foot.

---

"Oh mah beautiful target~ You joom joom mah heart like a locket!~" Sandeul sang in the class after lunch.

Jiseung laughed at him, "It should be 'zoom zoom' and 'rocke

Please log in to read the full chapter