Surprise!

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0kbr9B0y7Y

365 - EXO-K

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do it."

"L-Like this...?"

"No! Here, let me show you..."

"O-Oh my God!! AHHH!"

"Yah, don't be too loud! They'll hear us—"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Mrs. Kim finally went back to the kitchen after hearing weird comments/noises from the kitchen. She was just changing the (Teen Top) song when she heard them. And if you actually think about it, it sounded pretty dirty—

Mrs. Kim stared at the three teenagers in the kitchen. Gongchan had a grip on a ladle as he hovered over the hot stove, while Jinyoung was near him, a hand outstretched as if he was going to properly show the maknae how to stir the noodles. They were both frozen as they stared at the lady of the house.

And Jiseung? She was lazing on a chair, munching on chocolate as she waited for Jinyoung's next instructions for her. "What, Umma?" she asked Mrs. Kim, an eyebrow raised.

"W-What are you all doing?"

"Cooking...?"

"Eating chocolate." Jiseung and the boys spoke at the same time.

"B-But why did Chansik scream?" Mrs. Kim stuttered.

"Oh. The water in the pot started to splatter a bit and a drop went on my hand, so I screamed because it was hot." Gongchan explained.

"A-And the 'Here, let me show you'...?"

"Ah, Channie was stirring the noodles the wrong way, so I was going to show him the correct way." Jinyoung nodded his head.

"Why, Mom? Did you think they were doing something else? Something...dirty—"

"No way!" Mrs. Kim denied, but in fact, she did think of that. In a way, it kinda sounded like they were having se—

"Anyway, Jinyoungie, since that's the last dish, the kitchen is all yours. Come get me when you're done!" she reminded, and walked back out.

Jiseung shook her head, "Ah, seriously, my mom...you know what she was thinking of, right?"

"Uh...I have an idea of it," Jinyoung replied, taking over Gongchan's job for the time being. "Channie, could you get me that?" the maknae obediently handed over whatever Jinyoung needed.

Gongchan scratched the back of his head, "Wasn't Umma thinking about how it sounded like we were having se—" Jiseung shoved a chocolate piece into his mouth, shutting him up.

"—MMF!!"

"Yes, it did sound like it...kinda. You don't have to say the actual word, though!" she hissed at him. He chewed the chocolate and swallowed it, gaping at her.

"You almost killed me! And so? We're juniors! It's not like we don't know about it. The school already taught us about it."

He eyed her flushed cheeks and mischeviously grinned, "Aw, wae? Is our precious JiJi sensitive about this topic?~" Gongchan teased, pinching her cheeks with his fingers. Jiseung shoved another chocolate piece into his mouth, resulting to him removing his hands from her face.

"Aigoo, does our precious Channie like the chocolate?~" she mocked him, ruffling his hair with maybe way too much force. He made a face at her and whacked her hand away.

"Staph it (stop it)!!"

"Yah, kids, stop trying to kill each other and be useful!" Jinyoung called in a joking manner.

The two saluted at him, "Yes, Sir!" the eldest shook his head at their silliness.

Jiseung shoved Gongchan to help out the birthday kid and unlocked her phone. She saw a text message she hadn't read yet and opened it. It was from Sandeul.

 

"Our gang will be arriving whenever you give the cue, Captain!"

 

She rolled her eyes at him calling her 'Captain', but replied anyway.

"Ji, are you going to help or continue texting your crush?" Jinyoung teased as she set her phone down. Jiseung gaped at him as she walked over,

"What crush?! Yah, halbae!!"

"You have a crush? That's unacceptable!" Gongchan shouted, turning away from making the creamy sauce for the pasta to glare at her.

"I don't! Aish, really!" she glared at both of the boys, who cheekily grinned at her and high-fived each other.

Jiseung's phone laid on the table as the message she just typed was sent to Sandeul,

 

Alright, my peasant. We should be done soon!

---

"And...done!" Jinyoung proudly announced after putting t

Please log in to read the full chapter