Merry Christmas!

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS8rGHb0oHg

A Typical Idol's Christmas - BTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!" screamed the nine people in the household the next morning. Baro and Sandeul tried to raise their hot chocolate mugs but failed. Jiseung mouthed 'idiots' in their direction.

"Wahh it's Christmas already! I can't believe it! I love you all!" CNU exclaimed, smiling widely. Mr. and Mrs. Kim stared at him, weirded out.

"Why are you so loud and happy today, Shinwoo? Normally you're quiet," Mrs. Kim observed. 

"Because it's Christmas! YEAHHH!!" he yelled, startling the adults.

"Don't worry, he's just really happy and hyper," Jiseung explained. There were days where CNU was in the 'mood', you could say, and those days were when he acted like BaDeul. It was always amusing, since the usually reserved and calm CNU would become BaDeul's secret third member of their idiotic group.

"Okay...anyways, kids! Go find your presents under the tree and open them!" Mr. Kim ordered, and they got up in the quickest, rushing to the Christmas tree. Mixed shouts came from the teens as they yelled out someone's name if they found their present. How they could understand each other, the adults didn't know because it sounded as if they were speaking an alien language.

Once everyone got settled, they got to opening their gifts. Wrapping paper was all over the floor in less than a minute as they stripped it off of their gifts, excitement dancing in their eyes.

"WOOOW!!" Baro held up a dress shirt he had gotten. "Thank you, Santa!"

"Ho ho ho, you're welcome!" Gongchan said in his Santa Claus voice. Baro playfully pushed him in return.

Mei opened one of her presents and held up a flower crown. "It's so pretty! Thank you, Jiseungie!" she gushed, admiring the fake flowers that were neatly put in place on the crown. Jiseung put a victory sign up to her cheek and smiled. 

One by one, all their presents became opened and thank yous were exchanged with everyone. Jiseung raised a brow at Gongchan and Jinyoung. "I didn't get a present from you guys...?"

"Ah, right! I have it, let me go get it!" Jinyoung ran out of the house, probably to his own house which wasn't too far away. 

Mrs. Kim facepalmed, "That kid, how is he 19 and so forgetful?"

Gongchan gave the real maknae a sly smile. "I'll give you your present later, okay JiJi?" 

"Later? Why not now? It makes more sense to give it now."

"Later~"

"So frustrating..." she made a face at him and turned to talk with Mei about the present she had given her. Jinyoung came back shortly after, a box in hand. He handed it over to Jiseung with a smile.

Seeing that it wasn't wrapped, Jiseung was a bit curious, as was everyone else. She took the top off of the box and peered inside.

"J-Jinyoung oppa, wh

Please log in to read the full chapter