Jina's Attack

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvH7LeC32to

Ain't No Fun - Big Bang

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even after they parted ways to their respective classrooms, they still couldn't stop giggling about their inevitable snowball fight. Gongchan, Mei and Jiseung entered their class, laughing as Gongchan recalled how the two troublemakers (BaDeul) looked when he stole their snowballs.

"Ah, that was really fun," Mei mused, and her dongsaengs agreed with her. They started walking towards their seats, with some girls and boys waving and greeting them. Mostly Gongchan though, since he was quite popular.

"Yo Gongchan!" one boy called out and waved.

Gongchan smiled, "Hey!" he returned the wave before sitting down and setting his bag down. After shuffling around, he felt like someone was staring at him and slowly looked to his right, where he saw his girl friends staring at him with arched eyebrows.

"...what?"

"Geez, Mr. Popular, I never knew you had so many fanboys," Jiseung teased, referring to the last person who greeted him. Gongchan could only roll his eyes.

He flicked her forehead. "So? Are you jealous, JiJi?" he winked at her, and she could only scrunch her nose up.

"Nevermind, you're an idiot. Why are you my best friend again?" she scoffed and turned to Mei to talk about, well, girl things.

Gongchan smiled as he watched her side profile before continuing to take out his notebooks and other supplies needed for the day. 

He didn't really pay attention to the people who entered the classroom, since he was closing his bag. When he did look up, however, he met eyes with a familiar girl.

"Gongchan oppa!"

"You saw that new drama episode, right, unnie?" Jiseung asked, leaning towards Mei's side.

Mei nodded, "I did! That episode was really good." she let out a small sigh.

Jiseung beamed and rested her chin on her arms as she leaned down on the desk, looking up at her older friend. "Right?? And when Minjun was about to kiss her—ahhh!!!" she spazzed a little, burying her face into her arms and shaking her head furiously. 

Mei laughed at her cute reaction. She happened to look past Jiseung and to where Gongchan was sitting, and it was then that she saw the person in front of his seat. Her smile faded, and her eyebrows creased together in confusion.

Jiseung looked up after having her moment and caught her expression.

"Unnie? What's wrong?" she blinked, tilting her head. Mei didn't utter and word and just nodded forward. Slowly, the younger turned her head to Gongchan and was somewhat surprised to see Jina trying to chat with him.

*What is she doing here?*

Jiseung and Mei met eyes before looki

Please log in to read the full chapter