Sleep Tight

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIUpUim3hhk

Love U Like U - L (Infinite) & Kim Yerim

(Shut Up Flower Boy Band OST)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiseung popped a cut strawberry dipped in chocolate into , her eyes focused intently on the screen as she chewed. She was so into it she didn't realize that the rest had passed out and were dead asleep. Well, it was almost 2:30 AM...

"Myungsoo is so cute~" she smiled and giggled to herself, reaching for another strawberry. She took the time to look around her, and was surprised to find her best friends asleep.

*No wonder I've been hearing a loud snore for some time.* She stared at Baro and Sandeul, who were hugging each other while sleeping. *Those two...*

She watched them peacefully sleep for a minute before turning to face the television screen again. When she turned, her eyes met with a boy close to her own face. Jiseung jumped, "Ah, you scared me!"

Gongchan grinned, and put his mouth over the strawberry she held between her fingers. She let go and he chewed on it, "Thank you!" he said, barely audible.

"Aish..." she whacked his head. He sat next to her. "I thought you'd be sleeping like the rest."

"I thought the same for you. Guess it's just us up, huh?" he sighed and placed his hands on the floor, leaning back as he watched the drama with Jiseung.

She nodded. "Yeah. We're the youngest ones, yet we're the last ones to be awake," she chuckled.

He checked the time on his phone. "JiJi, we should turn this off. At this rate the sun will rise if we continue to stay up!"

"Ey, liar!! It's only 2:30!" Jiseung frowned. Gongchan grabbed the remote and turned it off. "Yah! It was just getting good!" she protested.

He wiggled his index finger in front of her face, "Nuh-uh-uh~ You need eight hours of sleep, remember? It's beauty sleep!"

She scoffed, "Beauty sleep my . I'm not like those girls who wear make up, am I? See?? All natural!" she pointed to her face.

"I know, I know! But you'll get dark circles under your eyes! And you'll start to look like Zitao samchon..." Gongchan pouted.

Her eyes widened and she hit him, "Yah, don't say that so loud! Umma might hear and tell him! You know that he can wushu your , right?"

"Geurae, so go to sleep or Panda samchon will g

Please log in to read the full chapter