Supportive Best Friends

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IczYS2pVn-Y

Gone Not Around Any Longer - Sistar19

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll take him from here, araso? Go home, I'll text you later," CNU told Jiseung as he pulled Jinyoung over his shoulder with Sandeul's help. Jinyoung had dozed off and gotten a small fever rising from being in the drizzling rain.

Sandeul patted Jinyoung's , "Hyung, get better, okay?" the older didn't respond, as he was asleep.

"All of you, go home before you end up like Jinyoung," CNU took control.

Baro looked at him with watery eyes. "B-But what about halbae?"

"I'll take him to his house. Don't worry." CNU patted his head.

Mei handed CNU an umbrella, "Use it or his condition will get worse, and you'll also have a fever."

"Gomawo, Mei." he thanked and took it, opening up the umbrella.

"Jinyoung oppa...he's going to be okay, right?" Jiseung asked.

CNU weakly smiled and patted Jinyoung's , "Of course! He's strong. I'll be going now!" he waved and walked away, carrying Jinyoung over his shoulder like a sack while holding the umbrella in his other hand.

Sandeul held his umbrella, "Group texting when we're all at our houses. Call?"

"Call." the rest replied. They parted ways and went home.

Gongchan and Jiseung held the wet groceries as they headed back to her house. They were silent, thinking about what happened.

Gongchan then spoke. "But...he said Sunhee noona broke up with him." Jiseung clenched his fists together. She cared for Jinyoung, loved him even. Not romantically, though.

You know how you say you love your best friend, but only because they're your best friend and you want the best for them? There, that's a way to describe it.

"Right. I'm curious as to why she did that." she icily replied, starting to

Please log in to read the full chapter