Date?!

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dgg1Rpc-rg

Fool - Juniel (feat. Yonghwa - CN Blue)

~~~~~~~~~~

"C-Channie!!" Jiseung tried to stop him, but he continued to walk while dragging her. "Yah! GONG CHANSIK!!" she yelled. He finally turned around to face her with an 'innocent' face.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?! We just left Jinyoung!"

"I'm pretty sure hyung's okay. He's a senior, you know." Gongchan raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I know that! Duh!" she snapped, "But that's rude to do so! He's older than us!"

Gongchan peeked behind him and caught a glimpse of Jinyoung. He saw the red haired male waving with a smile on his face. He turned back to Jiseung, "Hyung seems okay with it! Look, he's even waving at us!"

Jiseung eyed him, but checked to see if he was lying or not. And sure enough...Jinyoung was doing said actions. "You were saying?~" Gongchan grinned.

"..." she smacked his shoulder.

"Ow! JiJi!" he rubbed the now sore spot, wincing.

Jiseung glared, "You deserve it! Where were you going to take me, anyway?"

Gongchan broke out into a wide smile. "Oh yeah! Let's continue on our journey!" he grabbed her wrist and began skipping. Literally. Jiseung yelped, trying to keep up with his girly steps.

"What journey?! Yah, Gong Chansik!!"

---

"...are you serious?! Of all places, you chose an amusement park?!" Jiseung yelled when they arrived at the oh-so-wonderful place as he had described.

Gongchan pouted, "What, you don't think amusement parks are fun? Shame on you!"

"You know I love amusement parks! It's just so...predictable." she crinkled her nose.

He blinked, "Predictable? How?"

"Well, in kdramas, the male lead almost always take the female lead to an amusement park. It's so overused! I mean, why don't you go to the mountain instead?!" she complained.

Gongchan let out a sly smile, "So you're saying we're a couple? We're only best friends, JiJi~ You're taking things too far~" he teased.

Her face reddened. "Aish, I'm just saying! Why did you take me here?!"

"Obviously, to have fun! Let's go!" he held her hand tightly and started speed walking. Jiseung tried to follow him but it was impossible. The guy was a freaking giant (well, to her) and she was very short. Well, taller than Mei by like a centimeter, but still short!

He led her over to the spinning teapots. "Let's ride this!!" he pointed excitedly at the attraction.

"Yah...I just ate..." she had an imaginary sweatdrop on the side of her head.

Gongchan smiled, "It's okay! I won't spin it too fast!" he dragged her into the line. Fortunately, the line was short and they made it in right when the worker was about to start the ride.

Jiseung tightly held onto the wheel in the middle of the teapot. Gongchan sat next to her, squirming. He wanted to start spinning the teapot soooo badly! They put on their safety belts and the worker announced, "Okay, the attraction will now start. You may start to spin the wheel."

"Finally!" Gongchan cheered and began spinning it right after. Jiseung's face had gradually paled and she held onto her safety belt tightly.

"C-Channie! You're going too fast!" she squeaked, feeling her stomach's insides spin, if possible.

"Huh? It's at a normal speed!" he insisted.

"To you, it is! But you didn't eat anything before going on the ride!" she hissed back as the teapot started to spin faster.

*Damn you Gong Chansik!!* She threw he

Please log in to read the full chapter