Helping Out

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcStuD_a4Bs

Cute Girl - Topp Dogg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ouch, your head will hurt~" Jiseung sang an old song called 'Rum Pum Pum Pum' as she wiped down the windows. She was in the middle of two staircases before they intersected, and windows were placed there so students could enjoy the view during transitions or break. Or something. Did this even make sense? Author-nim does not know, she is passing out and doesn't have the right mind at the moment. What an idiot.

Back to the story, Jiseung continued to sing loudly, since there were only some staff members left in the building at this time. She was basically alone, so why not sing?

Dunking her towel into the soap and water filled bucket once and taking it out once again, she squeezed out the extra solution and turned forward to face the windows again.

"Your true first love that appeared all of a sudden!—" as soon as she turned, she saw two black eyes staring into her soul and leaned back, surprised.

"Rum pum pum pum!" 

"IN THE NAME OF TEEN TOP AND MORE SPECIFICALLY CHOI JONGHYUN AKA CHANGJO HOLY HELL!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, throwing her towel at the face in front of her as a reflex. A wet and chemical smelling cloth covered Gongchan's face.

"...oh, it's you."

"..."

---

"Ah, JiJi, thanks! Now I smell and my face is all damp!" he complained ten minutes later after getting a clean towel and cleaning his face. 

Jiseung glared at him in reply. "Yah, it's your fault that you came out of nowhere! I got really scared, you know!" she scolded, turning to wipe the windows once again. Gongchan pushed his bottom lip out, patting his face with his towel.

"Still! Would you have done that if it was a staff member or the principal?" 

"Yeah, I would! Thankfully it was only you, or I'd get even more punishments like Hwang Jina!" she cackled inside her head, remembering Jina's punishment. Cleaning classrooms for two weeks. Ha! for her!

"Tsk..." he sat down on the bottom step of one of the staircases, watching her. "But, you have to do this for tomorrow and Thursday, right?"

"Yeah," she replied, not taking her eyes off of the window. 

Gongchan put a hand under his chin, letting the arm rest on his knees. "That's not so bad, a lot of people have gotten worse. Why didn't you tell any of us about it, though?"

"Because I didn't want oppas and unnie to stay behind with me. I'm capable of doing this by myself," Jiseung declared. She glanced at him, eyebrows slightly furrowed together.

"Say, why are you even here? I thought you went off with the others."

"Haha, I fooled you didn't I~ I said I forgot something and came back." he stuck his tongue out.

"Aish, idiot," she rolled her eyes, holding up the towel, threatening to throw it again. He covered his face just in case. 

Gongchan smiled at her, "At least I'm here to help you! Then you can finish faster and go home!" he hopped up, walking towards her and putting his towel in the bucket. 

"What are you doing?"

"Did you not hear me earlier? I'm going to help!"

"I don't n

Please log in to read the full chapter