Snow, Snow, and More Snow!

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1VvRnNYnww

Lately/White Confession - Infinite

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LET'S GO EVERYONE!!" screamed Jiseung, raising her scarf in the air.  

"YEAH!!!!" the teenagers (and Mr. Kim) shouted after her, pumping fists up to the sky. The seven youngsters (and Mr. Kim) ran towards the van Jiseung's blood-related uncle (Joonmyun) lended to his sister. 

Mrs. Kim locked up the door just as she stepped out onto the porch. She saw the eight trying to scramble inside all at once. "Yah, at least wait until I've gotten out of the house!" she scolded, raising her voice. 

They waved at her through the window in reply. "Come on, umma!!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KIM JONGIN?! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE THEIR AGE BECAUSE YOU'RE OLD!" Mrs. Kim pointed an accusing finger at her husband, who hid behind CNU and Gongchan.

"Save me, guys!"

"Sorry, you're on your own!" the two boys moved out of his way, making the man visible. He was going to yell at them for being like this to him and not being respectful when the right door opened, startling them all.

"KIM JONGIN." Mrs. Kim hissed. He gave her a sheepish smile.

"Er..hi, yeobo!"

She (literally) dragged him out of the van, making him fall to the ground. "Get your in the driver's seat, you doofus! I swear, I have the stupidest husband ever along with the dumbest friends and the rudest daughter along with her weird friends whom I always seem to have to take care of and—" she blabbered on as she walked over to the passenger seat in front.

Mr. Kim stayed on the ground, groaning. "Baby, how are you going to do this to me...I may have been a dancer once, but I'm old now..."

"I don't care!"

The teens laughed at the scene between the married couple while Jiseung rolled her eyes. "Appa! Can you hurry and get us there instead of being so dramatic?"

"GIVE ME TIME, JISEUNG! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOUR MOTHER HAS CAUSED ME PAIN?!"

Mrs. Kim ignored her husband as she put on her seatbelt. She turned to look at the kids in the back, "Did you guys already put your sleds in the trunk?" the ones who brought one nodded in reply.

"Good, then we're all set. Now we just have to wait for this idiot to start driving," she glared at Mr. Kim, who had finally gotten up.

He sat in the driver's spot, scowling at his wife while putting on his seatbelt. "Everyone is buckled up, right?"

"Ne!"

"Good!" he started the engine and warmed up the vehicle a bit, before backing out of their driveway and going on the road to the park. 

Mrs. Kim put in one of her CDs she had from when she was a teenager. Jiseung hoped it wasn't Teen Top for once. And thankfully, it wasn't. Mr. Kim met eyes with his love and they smirked at each other as the first ten seconds of the song played.

"Don't be sad, no no no! You're not alone, no no no! You always became a light to me!" they started to sing in unison. 

"B Pink??" Gongchan said the group's name.

"It's A Pink, Chansik," Mrs. Kim corrected. Her husband squirmed in his seat.

"Ahh, memories of 2012 and 2013! I love them so much! Naeun is my love~" he declared before singing again. Mrs. Kim smacked his head.

"Mwo? She's your love?! I thought that was me, huh?" she yelled.

Mr. Kim shot a look at her. "Yah! If Changjo is your 'husb

Please log in to read the full chapter