New Year's Eve to New Year's!

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBybN0ttgfs

To You - Sung Sikyung

(Reply 1994 OST)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon it was New Year's Eve. There was a party held at the school for New Years and every student attending WM High had gotten an invitation to come.

However, the gang would be having their own celebration. They all went over to Jinyoung's house, since his parents went out to eat dinner and his sister was on a date.

"I love hyung's house!" Sandeul said once he entered, hugging one of the walls.

Everyone gave him a weird look.

"Why...?"

"I don't know, I just do okay!"

Jinyoung shook his head and went to his kitchen to get snacks for the group as they got comfortable, settling themselves around the living room.

Jiseung checked the time. They had about two and half hours left before it would be the new year. "We have a lot of time left, what are we going to do?"

"We can watch tv?" Mei suggested.

"Ah, I do that enough already. I'm kind of tired of tv right now," Gongchan wrinkled his nose.

"Dance?"

"I'm feeling lazy..."

CNU thought hard for a moment, before snapping his fingers. Jinyoung came in just when he started to speak. "Oh! I think Jinyoung has some games in his house!"

"That's right, I do. Why?" asked the leader, setting down the plate of peanut butter cookies on the coffee table. Baro reached for one and bit into it, smiling at the taste.

"Would your family care if we played them?"

He shrugged, "I doubt it."

"Then let's play games!" Jiseung took a cookie, "What kind of games do you have?"

"Well I mostly have these old games from my parents' days." he walked over to one of the closet doors and opened it, taking out the games. The teenagers looked at them, wondering which one seemed the most fun.

But the one that caught all of their eyes was...

---

"OWW THIS IS PAINFUL!"

"Baro your is in the way! Move!"

"Sorry hyung, I can't!"

Mei spun the spinner once again. "Right hand, yellow!"

The remaining four in the game scrambled to find the yellow dots on the Twister sheet, placing their right hands on one. 

Jinyoung and Sandeul sat by Mei since they got out already, watching the others scream at each other. This was their fourth round of the game already yet they were still at it.

"I'm glad I'm not stuck in that mess."

"Ahh, this hurts!" Jiseung whined, feeling her muscles tighten because of her position. She was so tempted to just give up.

"Left foot, blue!"

Her eyes traveled to where the blue dots were. They weren't too far away but not too close either. Grinding her teeth together, she moved her left leg and was going to place it on the closest blue dot next to her when another leg took it. Blinking, she looked to see whose leg it was.

"Yah, Channie, you stole my spot!"

He glanced at her, "Oh, did I?"

She scowled. "Move your leg!"

"No, go find another blue spot!"

"No, that was my spot originally! You go find another blue spot!"

Mei's fingers were inching closer and closer to the spinner. She was waiting for the maknaes to stop bickering, but it was taking some time. "Are you guys ready to move on?"

They now both had their left feet on the particular blue dot, pushing or stepping on the other's foot in an attempt to push them away while making some noises.

Baro and CNU gave glares in their direction. "We're dying in our positions, guys!"

"We could move on if Channie would just give up!" Jiseung said through gritted teeth, her foot continuing to fight with Gongchan's. Both were stubborn and weren't planning on giving up soon. Sandeul slapped a palm to his forehead.

Gongchan tried to push her left foot, but somehow managed to slip. "Ah!" he lost his balance and position, getting eliminated from the game. His fall, however, also made Jiseung lose her footing and down she went.

"Jiseungie and Channie are out!" Mei announced, leaving only Baro and CNU left. The two cheered happily while Jinyoung and Sandeul clapped for them being in for so long.

"It's all your fault!" Jiseung huffed, moving to the side beside Jinyoung. Gongchan sat next to her, holding onto her arm. 

"Are you mad, JiJi?"

"Over a game? Ha, of course not!"

"Your tone and facial expression says otherwise..."

Jiseung gave him a scowl in return. 

CNU couldn't handle the position he was in and eventually gave up, declaring Baro the winner. The boy jumped around in delight over his win. "WOO HOOOO!!"

"Another round?" asked Jinyoung. They all exchanged glances before...

"Ahhh my side/back/arms/legs are starting to hurt!!" the gang (with the exception of Mei who didn't play) started groaning at the sudden pain they were receiving

Please log in to read the full chapter