Angel For Life

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PFcGpfzKRk

Baby U - Teen Top

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jiseungie, over here!" Mrs. Kim called her daughter over.

Slowly, Jiseung went over to where her mom was seated, passing by other middle aged women. "I'm sorry," she apologized as she walked by, finally sitting down in her seat.

She looked around, seeing a bunch of...old women. Some were even holding up "I LOVE ____" banners and signs and all that things that teenage fangirls would normally be doing.

It was a horrifying sight to the teenager.

"Umma, why did you have to drag me with you to this concert? I don't have any interest in the group!" she complained. "A-And all these ahjummas are acting like teenagers! It's freaky!"

Mrs. Kim whacked her daughter with her purse, making the girl flinch and cover her shoulder. "Aish, you ungrateful kid! These tickets costed a lot, you know! I should've taken Jongdae instead of you!"

"Mom, do you really think Jongdae samchon would be a better choice than me?"

Her mother paused in her words.

"...yeah you're right, never mind."

Jiseung leaned back in her seat and let out a small sigh. Looks like she was stuck here for a few hours. 

A video clip started playing on the big screen centered on the stage. The ahjummas all started screaming when they saw the faces of their (retired) lovely idols.

She watched the clip, slightly interested. The fashion back then was so different from the modern day!

Once the clip ended, six males appeared on the stage out of nowhere ("Whoa, where did they come from?" "Shh!" Mrs. Kim hissed in reply.) and the cheering and screaming got louder.

"Hello, we are Teen Top!"

They did their greeting while Jiseung raised a brow. *That's Teen Top? Wow, they don't look so different from when they were still active. Their faces just aged.*

One by one, the members introduced themselves.

"Hello, I am Ricky! The maknae of the group!~" one went, acting too cute for his age.

Jiseung was reminded of Gongchan and made a face. She imagined him doing an introduction similar to this guy, and ugh. 

Her thoughts flew out of the window when she started to hear her mother screaming as the last member introduced himself.

"Hello, I am Changjo, the real maknae!"

"CHANGJO OPPAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jiseung sunk down lower in her seat to avoid the embarrassment coming from the woman called her mother. Mrs. Kim waved her Teen Top light stick around, standing up in her seat and continuously screaming.

But she wasn't the only one. All the middle aged women around her were doing the same thing—oh my God, was one of those ahjummas crying? 

*What am I even witnessing right now?* Jiseung cried to herself silently (and mentally).

"Firstly, we'd like to thank everyone for coming here. We thought that there would barely be any fans to show up, since we've retired a long time ago, but seeing all your faces is such a surprise. Even though we are not active currently, it makes us happy to know that there are still Angels out there. Thank you for continuing to support us even after the end." one of the members said (what was his name again? Cape? Cat? Cap?) into the microphone.

"We love you, Angels!" the six spoke in unison, earning more screams from their fans.

Mrs. Kim wasn't even paying attention to her daughter now. Her eyes were only focused on one man...

Choi Jonghyun. 

---

"TEEN TOP WE GON' ROCK IT DROP IT TOP IT HEY DON'T STOP IT POP IT!" 

Angels sang along while the group (tried to) perform. Since their bodies have aged, they weren't as smooth or in sync as before when they were still teens/young adults, yet they were still able to dance.

"Teen Top we gon' what?" Jiseung tried to repeat the lyrics, but couldn't understand their English. All the words sounded the same, how could they memorize it?

When she saw the crazy footwork choreography, she was shocked. "How can they still dance that?? They're old!" 

A fan besides Jiseung heard her and gasped at the 'insult'. She hit the poor girl with her sign. 

"Ow!"

"How dare you say that our babies are old? Hmph!" the lady snapped, mumbling under her breath about how dumb teenagers were these days.

Jiseung couldn't believe she just got hi

Please log in to read the full chapter