Winter is Here!

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtFP1DanN-w

Love Letter - After School & Son Dambi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the time passed, it soon became December, and you could now tell that winter was truly here. The first snowfall fell only in the second week of the month, and thankfully, it wasn't too thick. The mystic white fluff called snow piled on everyone's front lawns and was visible everywhere.

"Bye!" Jiseung yelled once more to her parents before closing the front door. She turned around, her back now facing the door and she exhaled a deep breath. A fog created from her breath due to the cold air and her warm breath colliding with each other.

Her eyes scanned the white area that looked like a fairytale. Sighing happily, Jiseung walked out of her driveway and onto the sidewalk, adjusting her yellow beanie as she walked. She really loved snow, and to see that there was so much of it already made her ecstatic.

"Jiseungie~" a voice called out from behind. Before she could even turn around, Jiseung felt something wet and cold hit her back. At the sudden impact, she jumped and spun around to find the culprit.

Two boys were grinning at her mischievously. One had his arm outstretched as if he just threw something.

"YAH, CHA SUNWOO!"

Laughing rather maniacally, the two partners in crime began to make a run for it. Jiseung attempted to chase after the troublemakers, feigning to be angry, when really she wasn't. However, a certain male named Cha Sunwoo just declared war to her and she wouldn't back down without a fight.

"Get back here, Baro oppa!!" she yelled, dashing after them but somehow those two had magically gained the skills of a professional runner, for they were running almost as fast as the speed of light while laughing heartily.

Jiseung took a giant step forward and attempted to run once again, but where she stepped happened to be very slippery. Her eyes widened as she felt her body falling backwards and tried to stop it from happening.

A pair of arms wrapped around her body from behind securely and she was no longer tilting backwards. Jiseung blinked before looking up at her savior.

CNU gave her an amused look. "Is our baby already slipping at this early time?" he teased, his eyebrows arching up.

"Ah, oppa! It's not my fault the ground is slippery!" she whined as he helped her stand up straight again.

The oldest friend chuckled and glanced ahead to see the two idiots still running forward, screaming their heads off. "Did those two do something...?"

"Yeah, Baro oppa hit me with a snowball," Jiseung gave a short explanation, "And I was chasing them to get him back."

CNU nodded, "I see. Well," he gave her a huge grin, "Let's go chase them together, because Sandeul hit me with a snowball earlier."

Smiling back, they both set off to get revenge on the troublemakers.

---

"AHAHA WE GOT THEM!" Sandeul and Baro shrieked hysterically and high-fived each other as they continued to run away from Jiseung.

"But hyung, we still have to get Jinyoung hyung, Channie, and Mei!" Baro reminded the latter.

Sandeul nodded, "Of course! We'll get them all! Right, dongsaeng?"

"Right!" the younger agreed, and they burst into another round of laughter as they continued to run to their school. They reached it in no time with all the running they were doing.

As they scanned the crowd for any of their friends, Sandeul noticed that none of his peers were having any snowball fights or anything. They were just heading inside the building as usual, like there was no snow at all.

*Really? Are you all too "mature" for snowball fights or what?*

While Sandeul was in thought, Baro was already packing snow together to form snowballs for the two of them. He knew his other friends would be arriving soon, and he wanted to be prepared, you know?

"Hyung, are you going to help?" he asked. Sandeul blinked before nodding and beginning to help him out.

The students stared as they watched two of their kingkas make a pile of snowballs without giving a single care about anything else.

"What are they doing?"

"Are they goin

Please log in to read the full chapter