Selca Here, Selca There, Selcas Everywhere!

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaLvTnTEuII

On and On - Boyfriend

Wow what a lame title I am sorry I blame BaDeul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The BaDeul couple raced to a shop and ran inside. It was just a simple store that sold accessories and birthday party supplies.

Sandeul quickly went to search for candles with the correct numbers of Jinyoung's age. Meanwhile, Baro walked around, trying to find decorations like party streamers or those party blowers.

The female cashier had a mini heart attack when she saw the two flower boys enter the shop. I mean, they pretty much glowed once they entered the place. She secretly fanned herself. *Is it hot in here or is it just me?*

Sandeul successfully found two candles that had the numbers 1 and 9. "Yes!" happily, he then searched for his fake lover.

"Squirrel Princess!! Where are you?"

"Hyung, over here!" Baro's faint voice called out from the other end of the store. Sandeul skipped over there, where he found the younger one who was holding up two pairs of colorful sunglasses with a wide smile.

They stared at each other before Baro threw one pair to the other, and they put them on.

"Wow!!" Sandeul exclaimed as he looked into a nearby mirror, rocking the purple party glasses. Baro, who had on yellow ones, took out his phone and went to his camera. He held it out from an angle with one arm and began to make silly faces while snapping pictures.

Sandeul joined in, and pretty soon they were camera- while making duck faces, pouting faces, ugly faces, victory signs, whatever those teenage girls did when taking selcas.

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK!

The troublemakers switched glasses. "Here, let me take it this time!" Sandeul took Baro's phone and they went for another round of being camera-.

The cashier, who was watching them, was both shocked and in Cloud Nine at seeing the boys pose. An old lady entered the shop and was taken aback when she saw the two.

"Omo! What are they doing? Youngsters these days..."

---

While Baro and Sandeul were camera- getting party decorations/supplies, Mei and CNU set out to buy the pre-ordered cake the group secretly ordered yesterday in the afternoon.

"I'll get the cake. Why don't you go get the flowers?" CNU suggested as they walked down the streets.

Mei nodded and smiled, "Okay, I'll go get the flowers then. Let's m

Please log in to read the full chapter