Erase The Memories!

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSRlXY29eKI

Yesterday - B1A4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finishing her lunch, Jiseung went to the nearest vending machine to grab a few drinks for herself and the rest. She didn't know that Jinyoung went after her to help.

Jiseung stood in front of the vending machine, eyebrows furrowed and an index finger on her lips as she thought. "Which drink should I get..." she scanned the variety offered to her and contemplated even more.

"Ah, forget it! I'll just get Tropicana Sparkling for everyone!" she took out the money the gang gave her to use and placed them into the machine. Selecting a couple different flavors, she chose the specific drinks and took them out, leaving them on the floor as the rest came out.

When she finished, she stared at the cans sitting on the ground. "I can't carry all of this by myself! Aish, I should've brought that brat along..." she knelt down and began to pick up some.

Two hands appeared out of nowhere and pinched her cheeks from behind. "What the—" she froze at the contact and was about to throw the cans in the person's face, until she heard a familiar voice.

"Our Jiseungie has such baby cheeks~"

...of course, it was Jinyoung. He was the only one who liked to randomly massage/squish/pinch the others' cheeks for some reason like "because they're my baby dongsaengs and they're so cute!"

He was truly a weird grandpa.

Jiseung made a face, "Oppa, what are you doing? Stop ambushing my cheeks!" she ducked out of his cheek pinching hands and gave him a weird stare. Jinyoung just grinned.

"You have baby cheeks though~" he chortled.

"Tch..." Jiseung consciously touched her left cheek. Baby cheeks? Uh no. What was wrong with this halbae, aigoo~ He chuckled and took the remaining cans she couldn't carry.

"I came to help you out. Shouldn't you be thankful?"

"Oh, gomawo!" she thanked. Jiseung noticed something hidden underneath Jinyoung's blazer, and stared at the certain spot. He noticed and also looked to his chest area.

"Um...are you checking me out...?"

"...oh my God, halbae. NO! That's wrong on so many levels," she scrunched her face up. "I swear I just saw something shiny flash behind your blazer, that's all."

His teasing smile slowly fell. "Oh. It's nothing much..." he shifted awkwardly, and Jiseung saw the item for a mere few seconds. Her eyes widened, and she made eye contact with him.

"Jinyoung...why do you have that necklace?"

He bit down on his lip, and set the cans back down. With a sigh, he grasped the necklace with his slim fingers. "I was planning to throw it out today, but I couldn't bring myself to. Do you remember the day we went out and got it? Even if we've broken up, I can't just let her go like that..."

Jiseung's face gradually darkened when she remembered why they even broke

Please log in to read the full chapter