Your Not-So-Normal Kingkas

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGDcnafWCg

As Ever - Lee Hongki (FT Island)

(You're Beautiful OST)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umma, were you popular when you were a teenager?"

Mrs. Kim choked on her morning coffee ("Ah! Hoteu!" she fanned her scalding tongue) and gave her daughter a bewildered look.

"What?"

Jiseung raised a brow at her mother's reaction, yet repeated her question. Mrs. Kim sat on the other side of the table, directly facing Jiseung. The mother eyed the teenage girl.

"Well...I guess I was the (???) of the school," she slowly started out. "Does it count if all the girls knew and hated me because I was dating your dad?"

Jiseung blinked. "Er...sure?"

"Oh. Then yeah, I was popular." her mother nodded, pouring milk into a tall glass cup and handing it to her. Mr. Kim walked past and whacked his wife on the head with the day's newspaper.

"Eunsoo, you were popular with everyone. Might I add, you had like twelve other boys besides me crowding around you the majority of the time." he glowered at her. Mrs. Kim childishly stuck her tongue out at him in reply.

"Why are you asking, Ji?" her father curiously looked at Jiseung, who shrugged in response.

"Just wondering~"

"No, something's up, I can tell. Is there someone you're jealous of at your school?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"No." her daughter bit into her toast and chewed.

"Are you getting confessions?"

"OH HELL NO MY BABY IS NOT GOING TO DATE NO GU—"

"Shut up, ! Are you??"

"No...?"

"Are you becoming a queenka?"

"No."

"Are you tired of being you, and being sooo upset that you want to start anew?"

"?!?!" both Mr. Kim and Jiseung gave the woman of the family a weird look.

"Sorry, off-topic." Mrs. Kim simply shrugged.

Jiseung's father checked the time on the clock that was hanging on the wall, and poked his daughter, "You should leave now, or you'll be late. Where's that annoying kid, anyway?"

"Don't be rude!" Mrs. Kim yelled.

Jiseung waved it off and stood up, "Umma, it's okay. He is annoying." she rolled her eyes. "And he should be here right now—"

And on cue, BAM! The front door banged open and collided with the wall. Poor wall.

"JIJI~ LET'S GO!" the annoying brat's sharp voice rang throughout the house.

"Wow...that was amazing timing..." the parents had an imaginary sweat drop on their heads. Gongchan appeared, smiling widely.

"Hello Kim umma and appa!" he waved to the married couple and ran over to Jiseung, grabbing her arm. "We'll be going now! Bye!" he dragged her out of the door, grabbing her bag on the way.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jiseung screamed, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Stop moving, JiJi! Geez!" the male whined.

"Well, if you let me go, then maybe I'll—"

"Okay!" unexpectantly, Gongchan released his grip on her, making Jiseung nearly run into a tree. She grabbed onto his shoulder for dear life.

"Sweet buffalo!" she gasped. He snickered at her.

"JiJi~ Let's to school!" Gongchan sang, leading the way.

"But what about the others—" Jiseung paused when she came face-to-face with pink floodi

Please log in to read the full chapter