We Got You

Just My Best Friend, Right? (Spinoff to Just Partners, Right?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqQY7Xu2_tE

Wonderful Tonight (unplugged remix) - B1A4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jiseung, could you go get some groceries for me?" Mrs. Kim asked.

Jiseung stared out the window. "Umma, isn't it a bit late?"

Her mother also looked out. "Hm...the sun just went down, right? It shouldn't be too dark. Do you want to go with Chansik?"

Jiseung nodded, "Sure. I'll call him."

"Okay. Here's the list and the money. Be back soon, okay?" Mrs. Kim handed a thin slip of paper and a small stack of bills over and walked to the kitchen. Jiseung whipped her phone out and dialed Gongchan.

"Yeobosaeyo?" he answered.

"Do you want to go to the market with me?" she asked right away.

On the other line, Gongchan smiled. "Yeah!!!" he shouted like a kid. "Of course, JiJi!!"

She rolled her eyes at his excited tone. It was like he was receiving a box of candy. "Araso, then come to my house quickly. Call?"

"Call!" he hung up, and Jiseung went upstairs to her room to pick an outfit.

---

"Let's goooo!!" Gongchan shouted, bursting inside the house. Jiseung, who had just unlocked the door, screamed. "AHH!" she punched his shoulder and hissed, "!"

"Umma, we'll be going now!" she told her mother.

"Okay!"

They walked out of the house and started walking to the nearest market. Gongchan exhaled air and saw the fog his breath made in the cold air. He smiled, and blew air out of his cheeks. "It's starting to get really cold."

"Well, it's going to be December soon," Jiseung pointed out. She blinked and stopped in her tracks. "Ah, that's right! Sunhee unnie's birthday is tomorrow!"

Gongchan turned to stare at her. "Now that you mention noona, do you see how she's acting these days?"

"Yeah, it's weird. I think Jinyoung Oppa is unhappy with her behavior, too." she nodded. "I hope they'll fix their problem quickly. What fun would it be to be arguing with your lover on your birthday?"

He agreed, "Geurae, and their birthdays are only a day apart. But I wonder why noona starting acting that way..."

"They're lovers, Channie. Lovers are bound to fight. Besides, they're also seniors. They'll figure it out." Jiseung stated.

Gongchan tilted his head, then smirked. "Oh, so you're saying we're lovers? Since we fight a lot~"

Scowling, she whacked his head and walked faster. "Forget you!"

"Wait, JiJi!! I was kidding!!" he laughed and chased after her. They arrived at the market and Jiseung grabbed a basket when she

Please log in to read the full chapter