All I want is you

Yes, Boss!!

 

'Do I have the honor to ask you for your first dance tonight?' I stand up from my seat as I heard the music plays. ' oppa!' She give out a bitter smile. She whisper ' I don't know how to dance!' I whisper back ' I don't know too but it's ok! Just having fun! I will be here! Don't worry! You won't reject me, would you?!' I look at her with puppies eyes. She placed her hand in mine and yes! She agreed! I lead her to the dance floor and the music turns to slow romance. We moves slowly and awkwardly, then I saw JiYong still looking at Hye Pyeong. I turn Hye Pyeong to another direction and said ' don't look! He is looking at us!'  She try to look but I placed her arms around my neck. ' if you want be win this battle, trust me!' I said ' move your hips follow the rhythm! Smile~' she does as I said. Our acting caused JiYong gets more angry and leave the room. 
 
After the song, she said she excuse herself for going to the washroom. 'Hmm... What takes so long?' I went out and find her. I saw her struggling from JiYong's embrace. I went to them and pulled Hye Pyeong to me. ' hey, keep your hands with yourself! Can't you heard she said let go?' I yelled at him ' who are you for her?im talking with my girl! You get off my way!' ' you and her over! That is what you said!get your out of here!' 'Hye Pyeong' JiYong called her and pulled her roughly caused her fall down.  I pick her up and punched JiYong! 'Stay away from her!' I look back at Hye Pyeong.' Are you alright?' She nodded. ' who are you?' ' I'm her new, current boyfriend! So I have the rights to talk?! Now get lost before I make you!' His blood shot eyes stare at us till he leaves.
 
I help her walk to the sofa . 'Let me see!' I tried to take off her shoes and see how bad she hurt, but she avoids. 'Aniyo oppa!' She said. ' it's ok! Come!' While I take off her shoes, I really her legs were badly hurt. Not only because of the fall only, but the high heels. ' omg! Why did you say anything?! It's hurt?' I touch and she  scream in pain. 
 
...
' you wait here!' He said and leave. He always like my superman, who will exist when I'm in danger! Due to him, I feeling better today. I'm not scare of JiYong and Dara that much already. He come back with a bottle of water, plaster and a pair of sport shoes. ' I shouldn't chose these shoes for you!' He said. He used the mineral water to wash the wound on my legs and placed my reddish legs on his lap. I look him carefully! With every moves, he being so gentle. ' ok there you goes!' He said after placed the plaster on my wounds. 'These heels don't wear it anymore! ' he said as he throw it into the rubbish bin. ' eih~' what a waste! ' my mom said, shoes are very important! Only comfort shoes could help you get want you want so these hurt you ~ no use!' He said firmly. He placed the sport shoes in front of me. 'I can't manage to find shoes in this short time! Wear mine first!' He smiled. ' can you walk?' He asked as he help me stand up. ' yea I think so!' I tried to move, my legs feel weak and fall to him. He smiled and turn his back facing me. I look at him blankly. ' Get up!' He said. ' I back piggy ride you!' ' no! No! Can't like that!' I said. ' what is the time now you still particular with this?! Your legs are badly injured must quickly send to cure! Come climb up!' He said and so I obeyed. He send me to one of his doctor and send me home. While reached my house, he insist to back piggy ride me into my house. ' would you like to have a drink?' I asked. ' no you sit! I will do by myself!' He walked into the kitchen and took out two cups of water. ' eat this medicine and get a good rest!' He said. ' where are your friends? I thought you're home stay with them?' ' I do but this morning they went for 2 days one night Jeju island trip. Therefore, they will be back on tomorrow's night!' I explained. ' then who's going to take care of you?' He said surprisingly. ' I can take care of myself!' I smiled. ' no!' He think for a while and said ' I will stay here to take care of you until your friend are home, ok?' He said ' this too troublesome for you!' I said. ' no it's ok! Tomorrow is Sunday and I do not need to work! If you want me let you alone with this situation, I can't really sleep, eat well!' I only can agreed then.
 
We chat till late night ' so you gain back much confident?' He asked ' yeah!' ' I have a question actually!' 'what?' He asked ' how you been dating your ex? Because you look very young in that picture!' He rubbed his neck again and smile 'actually that is just a story I made up! I'm fat because I love to enjoy and lazy for exercise!' I smiled at his innocent confession ' forgive me?' He ask ' I know you doing this for my own good! Of coz!' 
We don't know we been talking till both of us drifted into the dreamland on the coach.