The Motherfather y Lady

Yes, Boss!!

 

Monster Cave?! Is this place!! When I step in, I keep my eyes on searching where the hell is that panda. I really don’t want they think I still loving SeungHyun. You could call me stubborn ! I just don’t want to lose in front of him. I feel many guys have their eyes on me at the same time. I have a really really short dress, which only cover till my length and hugged my curve perfectly. If SeungHyun was here, he wouldn’t let me dress up like this. He always said I could only show him and only him! I’m his… wait! Why am I still mention about him?? Keep looking!!

‘hey hey look! is that Hye Pyeong?!’ Taeyang hit me slightly with his elbow. ‘Hey yeah! Looks like her!’ Daesung agreed ‘Wow, she is damn freaking hot!’ Seungri said. I immediately cover their eyes ‘Hey don’t look! is my girl!’ seungri push my hand down and said ‘you could cover our eyes here, but could their eyes at there? See how many eyes lay on her now??! ’ I swear he is thinking nonsense as he looking at my girl. His saliva could wet the entire couch here as how hungry he for her now. She is really hot with that dress and make up. But how could she wear like this?! How many times I told her do not wear like this?! This girl!!! Seungri was right! This could not be happen! I stand up and wanted go towards her but someone pulled me ‘where you going hyung?’ Daesung asked ‘go to my girl of course!’ ‘yeah go cover her up and she will slapped you!’ Seungri said beside me. ‘You…’ I hit on his head and sit down ‘ocuhh hyung that’s hurt!!!’ he groaned in pain but taeyang and daesung laughed ‘Hyung chill! Is normal to wear like that in the club!’ Taeyang tried to calm me down but I can’t. So I could only drink more and more wine to calm myself down instead of by listening to his words. ‘Hey I go to the washroom first!’ I leave as I drink a lot.

‘what you want, miss?’ the bar tender asked me as I sit down. I couldn’t find Seungri anywhere. ‘erm… I…’ I look around as I don’t really know what to order. I don’t go to club much and last time I go with SeungHyun, is he who order for me. Without him, life just aint complete and not real. ‘Miss?’ the bar tender calling bring me back ‘huh?’ ‘first time huh?!’ he asked ‘you look so hot and pretty! Let me get your some ‘motherfather y lady’!’ he said as he mixed some vodka and wine together. ‘there you go!’ he smiled and leave. I try it and…‘hmmm not bad!’ so I drink it all as it smell more like a rose and taste like a sweet fruit juice. I don’t know whether is the drink or the music… soon I feel high high feels. I start moving my body along with the beats and I want to dance. I get down to the dance floor and dancing. Moving my body, touching it! The dance floor is crowded with people. Get pushed here and there is quite normal plus im a bit dizzy already. My vision gets blur but feel so happy. My body do not following my command. Suddenly I feel someone touched my . I turn around, no one?! Everyone still continue dancing. Again, someone squeeze it this time. As I want to shouting, a hand covers my mouth and pulls me away from the crowd.

They pull me outside of the washroom ‘pretty lady?!’ my eyes lids feel so heavy as I couldn’t really open my eyes much. I want to fight when he trans his hand down to my tight and slowly to my… ‘Stop’ I shouted and use all of my strength to sweep his hand away. They laughed at they saw how weak I am now. They pulled me roughly into the male washroom after that.

When I get back from the washroom, I couldn’t find Hye Pyeong in the dance floor anymore. ‘hey where did she goes?’ I asked the boys. All of them don’t know. ‘did those man you arranged arrived?’ daesung hit seungri’s chest to stop him from kissing the girl. Seungri frowned and called the girl leave ‘Yes! I guess!’ he said half-drunk now.  This boy is really hopeless. ‘haiz… faster go find her!’ taeyang throw his hat to seungri who still laying on the couch as if he is sleeping. ‘what if those man get her and…’ Daesung said as he get up. ‘Wont! Those man are my actors! Will only listen to my order and they are professional! They wont hurt her! Just pretend to harass not real! No need worry!’ Seungri said with smile. I couldn’t stand this more so i ran around and searching her.