Yes, Boss!!

 

...
It's been a week since I move in to SeungHyun's house. Today is Saturday, which means yuppie~ half day work. 12 o'clock, ok set! I immediately packed my things and ready to leave the office. 'Ms Jang!' Seunghyun called me from the back . Aisshhh got caught! I slowly turn back and look at him, forcing a smile of course 'what I can help you, Mr. Choi?' ' go lunch with me!' He said proudly. No... Look at the way he present, he actually commanding me.' Oppa~ I already told you that I meet the girls today for the lunch!' I pouted. He knew it but he purposely do it. Arghhh!!! 'I don't care!' He walked towards me and hugged my waist tight, never let go even I try! 'Oppa~' I showed him my 10 cents puppy face and luckily he give in. ' alright! I will find my own entertainment! But you have to come back home quick, ok?' I nodded as he let go off me. 
 
...
Haiz what should I do for the rest of day without her? Ah I got idea! Call up the boys and we can have some boys party at home!
 
...
'Im sorry!' I rushed to the cafe house. 'Sit down and drink some water! Is that so jam? ' CL said as she offer me her water, and I drink it . ' I'm... Sorry that... I'm ... Late!' I catch my breathe and saying. 'Ya it's ok!' Bom said ' where is minzy?' I ask. 'She?! Ha~ don't bother! Nowadays always disappear!' Bom said ' we think she is dating!' CL said. 'Really?' I cover my mouth and I ask 'neh! We saw her always SMS and giggling.' 'She always dress up beautifully and more girlish now!' Bom added. ' oh~ I really need to see her!' I teased. 'So how are you and SeungHyun?' CL changed topic . ' we are fine!' I smiled. 'No we are asking did you full use of our gifts?' Bom said with an evil smile. ' you...' I accidentally raise my voice and they calm me down 'you all caused me trouble, still dare to mention?' 'Troubles?what? Those are very expensive and high quality one! He don't like meh?' Bom asked . I shake my head' Aniyo I don't mean that!' Haiz... I explained what happen to us that day ' oh~' then both of them burst out a big laugh. 'Ya~' I slightly hit their arms 'how could you both laugh like this?' 'Mianhe!' They apologized but still can't help laughing as I'm frown and pout. ' ok... Ok... So Hye Pyeong ah, you and SeungHyun really don't...' CL tried to ask but still burst out a laugh again ' hey Hye Pyeong, this is not right o!' Bom said ' why?' 'A normal guy should has normal physical needs and you...you always so shy! How could that be? Did he asked for... Before?' Bom asked ' no? I guess no! He never asked! Even that night I ...I almost give in, he also...' I shake my head. ' like that ah? You want IT, he also rejected?' CL asked as she move her body closer to me ' he said he love me not because of that!' I explained. 'That's bull! All guys only used their hormones to think and communicate!' Bom concludes. ' unnie, really like that?' I pulled CL shirt and asked as I'm a little bit panic. ' neh! For my experience, it's like that!' ' of course! I'm the expert in this ok?!'  Bom proudly said.as CL saw my worry face, she pat my shoulder ' maybe he is different! He really loves you! Don't worry!' Really loves me? But don't touch me at all?! I started worry is our relationship having problem as bom said ' no, unnie! You shouldn't told Hye Pyeong like this!' Bom said and placed her hand on my shoulder' Hye Pyeong, listen to me! Quickly go check where / how he release his needs! If not on you maybe at other girls?' She giggling. 'Dont scare her!'Cl hit bom playfully and facing me ' Hye Pyeong, don't worry it's nothing!' For the rest few hours, we just sit and chitchat.
' gotta go!' Bom stand up and said. ' me too!' CL followed ' so fast?! I thought we can have dinner?' I asked. ' I have a class to attend forget to tell you!' CL said and bom ' I met my boyfriend!' I sigh heavily as I have to go home early. After the kiss goodbye, we left the cafe house.
 
'Im back!' I said as I open the door. No ones around?! Oh... I almost forgot now Mina will having off day on weekend as Seunghyun said he want some quality time with me. Where is he? Didn't come back? I heard some noise from upstairs. Is he in the room? As I walk closer to the room, the door was not closed well. It is a bit dark in the room. I could see two guy shadow in front the laptop. What are they doing? I switch on the light and they jump up. It is Seunghyun and taeyang ' oMo, oppa! It's you both! What you watching? Why didn't you both switch on the lights?' As I asked I saw Seunghyun immediately close down the laptop ' no... Nothing!' He said nervously and taeyang force a bitter smile ' I think I better leave!' ' taeyang oppa~' I shouted but he ignore me. Why so weird?
 
...
As we watch till the , someone switch on the light and we jump up. It is Hye Pyeong! How come she come back so early? Didn't she said come back after dinner? Damn it! I Immediately close the laptop as she asked. And while she turn to the door, shouting taeyang, I immediately placed some books on my laptop to cover it. 'Oppa, why taeyang oppa's cheeks so red?' She touched my cheeks ' yours too! And hot! Are you fever?' She touched my forehead gently ' no!' I avoided. ' I'm fine! Oh ya, why you're back so early? Un you need gathering with the girls until late night?' I wrapped my arms around her ask to get her attention away from my laptop. 'Haiz, all of them have own plans so can't have dinner together! You? Why you're home with taeyang oppa? Where is seungri and daesung oppa?' She asked 'daesung go for dating and seungri go out station . Thus only taeyang accompany me!' I said ' oh so pity?!' She said sarcastically as pinch on my cheeks ' ya~ it's pain!' I removed her hand and kiss her. She smiled.' Let's go for dinner later ok?' I asked and she nodded.   ' ok I go for a bath first!' 
 
...
As I waiting Seunghyun, I saw the laptop on the tables. I flashback how nervous he and taeyang were just now. What they watching? Why so panic? Curious kills me. I secretly open the laptop and as the window open. Omg...
 
...
'Jagiya-' I saw she is watching at my laptop screen as i walked out from the bathroom. Damn! I ran towards and immediately closed it. ' jagiya how could you open my laptop?' I asked nervously and all I saw is her blank face . ' oppa... You and taeyang oppa just... Just now... Hiding at room... Watching... ?!' She asked. Oh now it's really embarrassing  once get caught by my love. ' jagiya I can explain!' I said 'erm... This...' I'm loss of words actually now. 
 
...
Is this the way bom mention just now? ' physical needs release'? ' erm I can understand!' I bite my lips said as I saw his face. My eyes suddenly trans down to ... Oh! I covered my eyes. He is half now and only with a towel. I immediately ran out the room by saying 'Seung Hyun oppa, I think I wait you downstairs!' 
 
...
Why suddenly she ran out? I look down... Oh! Now I realized. I quickly closed the door. Ha~ this silly girl! Shy and blushing as she saw my body! She is really cute and interesting! I giggling  as I thought of it.