Pure True L.O.V.E

Yes, Boss!!

 

‘Oppa~’ I called with my eyes stuck with him, his with mine. Is that the moment? I closed my eyes and my feeling is mess up. I want him for real but then… it’s…really indescribable feeling.  It’s like there is two person living in me. One reject, One accept.

She closed her eyes and I could sense her body shaking. She is still scare, I could tell. I cupped her face and just when I about to kiss her lips, I move my lips to her forehead and give a soft peck.  She open her eyes with shocked and I smiled. ‘Let’s sleep! Don’t go home tonight!’ I wrapped my arms around her waist. ‘oppa~’ she calling me again but I closed my eyes and ignore her. I bet she is curious about why I did not do anything after all. I want to love her and pure as that. She shake my arms again and calling me again. I open my eyes and look at her ‘yes, baby?’ she look at me with innocent eyes and I can’t help but smiling. I placed her head close to my chest. ‘Jang Hye Pyeong, nanun joaheyo! No… nanun sarangheyo!’ I said.

Why he did not do anything? He just wishes to cuddle with me on the bed all night long? I really don’t understand. If he was JiYong, he surely does something about it.  I called him but he refuse to reply me. All he do is hugged me tight and said he love me. How sweet is that? Actually, this is good too as I’m not ready for now.  I wonder if he really can read my mind or what, he always know how to makes me right. I smiled and lean closer to him ‘I love you too, oppa~’ we drifted into dreamland slowly. In his embrace, I always feel safe and warm.

Next morning, when I woke up, SeungHyun is nowhere to be found.  I walk out the room and saw Mina. However, the way she look at me kind of weird. Is my hair messy? Or my face having dirt? Why she is smiling creepily to me? I saw SeungHyun was well dressed and sitting on the dinning table. He was reading his newspaper as usually while having breakfast. ‘annyeong oppa!’ I called with a smile. ‘annyeong baby! Do you have a nice sleep?’ he asked as he closed his newspaper, stand up and kiss me on my cheeks. ‘Neh!’ as I sit down, Mina served me with a set of breakfast, but then she smiled at me again. When she went into the kitchen, I immediately lean close to SeungHyun and whisper. ‘Oppa, is my face having something?’ he look at me for a while and ‘No!’ ‘then why Mina smiling at me the whole morning?’ I asked. He laughed and as Mina come out, he stopped her ‘Mina, why you laughing at Hye Pyeong? How dare you??’ he said angrily. OMG! I didn’t ask him to scold her, I just want to know the reason! I quickly stand up and said ‘Oppa, I’m just curious! Don’t mad on Mina!’ ‘I’m sorry, Hye Pyeong! I just thought of it been a while that our boss here could finally found his true love and last night you both…’ she smirked again and SeungHyun laughed out loud. He pull me close and ‘Ya~ even that is normal stuff! Don’t tell me you and young don don’t…’ he said. ‘Boss!!’ Mina pouted and went into the kitchen shyly. ‘Mina unnie~ no no!’ I tried to explained that we do nothing last night. I  turn to SeungHyun and hit on his hand ‘Oppa why you saying that? She will misunderstood!that is not the truth!’ I pouted.

She is so cute when been teased. I just playing around with her, but look at her blushing and shy face, makes me want to pinch her cheeks so much. This woman in front me~ she willing to do/ give out her everything to me even she was scared. For that, I know I could never let her go. I push her close to the wall ‘then do you mean you want to make it become the truth?’ I asked and her cheeks turn red. ‘alright! We gotta get going for work! I will drive you back to your house and we will go back to office after lunch. I will go fetch you too, ok?’ I asked as I let go off her and went back to my seat. ‘why?’ she asked. ‘because later my parents will be coming back from Mexico. I need to go fetch her from the airport! Later, we having lunch together neh? ’ I said.

That means I’m going to meet his parents? Oh no, what should I do? I was freak out. Suddenly, he hold my hand and said ‘Don’t worry! I will make sure they like you!’ his smile and words do calm me for a while but not for long. They are from the rich family and I’m just a small secretary. Will this meeting be so easy as he said? I doubt about it.