After the night

Yes, Boss!!

 

...
'Dee deeeee dee' 
I groaned and hit the clock beside me. 'knock it off~' my eyes lid half open and grabbed the clock 'shrrr- 10.30... Hmmm...wait! What?' My eyes wide open, shock 'gosh! I'm late for work!' I jumped up from the bed and 'hmmm?!! Where I am?! SeungHyun's room?' At this moment, I feel something... Or I should say someone move. I feel the hug gets tighter 'baby~ ' a deep y voice make me realized I was with Seunghyun... ' oppa~ we are late!' I shake his shoulder to wake him up but still his eyes lid shut tight. 'Still early! Let's sleep!' He get up, gently push me down while he is still half sleeping mode. ' no Seunghyun!!its 10.30!' I protest and get up again. 'What you call me?' His voice turn angrily and turn me down as now he is on top of me 'oppa?' I bite my lips and said ' no! You call my name! No manners! Must punish!' He pointed at my nose and smirk. 
...
She gets scare and confuse while I said that. Actually, I ain't mad and just want to . I start tickling her and she laughing out loud. I kiss her and we stop laughing, eyes met. 'Baby, you're beautiful!' I caressed her hairs behind her ears and she is blushing. 'Oh no! We're late!!' She shouted again and I stop her from getting up 'no! Today we don't need to work!' I said ' today...' She turn and look at the clock 'today public holiday?!' She asked innocently. 'No honey! I get leave for both of us!' I said gently
 
...
why?! I look at him confusingly 'huh?' He explained 'bet we work too hard last night! Gotta rest!'he smile like a devil... Aisshhh damn! How come he look at me like that! erted. He scan my ... Oh no!
 
...
She quickly grab the blanket to cover her body while I look down! Haha...she is damn adorable. Due to her pulling, the blanket only cover her but exposed me. 
...
'Ah~' I shouted as I saw his body and quickly covered my eyes. He laughed out loud and wear back his boxer. ' is not like you never saw it!' He teased and climb back the bed to me. 'Baby~ today we no need to work! Why don't we spend some time together?' He wrapped his arms around me 'but oppa, you're CEO of company! We can't be-' he kissed my lips to shut me up ' the America project already settle so its time for both of us have some own time! Won't have any problem! So... Will my lord queen accept my invitation?' He stand up, bow and said. It is funny especially he is only with his boxer! I laughed out loud and nodded. I tried to leave the bed and fresh up but... My legs, muscles all...cramp and hurt! 'Looks like someone can't move after the...' I cover his mouth immediately as I know what he is going to say. I pouted and he laughed. Suddenly, he lifted me up bridal style. ' let oppa make up for the mistake!' He carry me to bathroom and we get to brush our teeth together.